Bond 24 leading ladies (thanks Lexi)

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,835MI6 Agent
    edited June 2014
    There are some rumours about Blake Lively or Amber Heared being cast for Bond 24, presumably for the Scandinavian part. They are both American tabloid stars with some action movies under their belts, just the type any action movie would cast. Boring!
    Christina Hendricks says she considers changing her hair colour into blond(er) after the end of Mad Men (2015). Wouldn't it be great to have her as the British girl (she plays British in Ginger and Rosa (2012))? This does not contradict my previous post since Christina Hendricks trumphs any rule ...
    \
    http://teamcoco.com/video/christina-hendricks-blonde-hair
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    " Christina Hendricks trumphs "
    Not a very gallant thing to say about a lady. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I just Google'd her Name, and you have just given me Five Minutes of free Entertainment.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    You're not seriously telling us you didn't know who she is, are you? :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I'm not always on the Ball :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Well, she's a happy surprise! I understand Mad Men has generally not done that well here in Europe because the series isn't broadcast on major channels. In my opinion that only makes her a better Bond girl candidate. Note that Mad Men is a high quality TV-series with only the best scripts, direction and acting.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    :)) cup size never interests me, I'm a leg man. :))

... because you don't have some yourself? :v
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Oh, I've plenty of "Man Boob" to play with. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Goldeneyes22Goldeneyes22 Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    I think they will pick a complete unknown Canadian aspiring actress, Aida Mayne
    Number24 wrote:
    True, Weisz is a much better actress than Denise Richards or Teri Hatcher combined. I won't really mind if she is cast, but I think the casting for Bond movies is at it's best when they show us new talent.

I heard through the grapevine they were talking to a hot new Canadian actress, a complete unknown. Heard that from someone in Hollywood, Aida Mayne.
    Number24 wrote:
    True, Weisz is a much better actress than Denise Richards or Teri Hatcher combined. I won't really mind if she is cast, but I think the casting for Bond movies is at it's best when they show us new talent.

I heard through the grapevine they were talking to a hot new Canadian actress, a complete unknown. Heard that from someone in Hollywood, Aida Mayne.

image.jpg
    Are you sure you spelled her name right? I can't find proof of life of her anywhere: IMDB, Wikipedia, pictures etc. So far there are only reasons to be doubtful.
    With nine posts and counting about her, I'm sure it's spelt right. :))
    With nine posts and counting about her, I'm sure it's spelt right. :))

I actually know from a director close to Mendes she is being considered, she is brand new, not a joke here! Nothing on imdb, she certainly has the looks for it
    Number24 wrote:
    Are you sure you spelled her name right? I can't find proof of life of her anywhere: IMDB, Wikipedia, pictures etc. So far there are only reasons to be doubtful.

She is brand new, nothing on her on imdb, My wife and I overheard her agent and her at a meeting at the Chateau Marmont , I asked for her picture after they left the meeting. She gave it to me! She is going to do the screen test.
    His source must be top notch :))
    Number24 wrote:
    His source must be top notch :))

Holy cow, she was hot. 34D 23 34. Goodness she had a small waist line
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,885Chief of Staff
    Fair warning, Goldeneyes22--you just registered for this site and you've made many posts all about the same person. You're running the risk of being identified as a spammer, or a griefer, or a publicist--and the moderators have already been given a report suggesting that. Don't be surprised if you are soon asked to put up or shut up!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
    Hardyboy wrote:
    Fair warning, Goldeneyes22--you just registered for this site and you've made many posts all about the same person. You're running the risk of being identified as a spammer, or a griefer, or a publicist--and the moderators have already been given a report suggesting that. Don't be surprised if you are soon asked to put up or shut up!

None of the above, I was at an event and overheard what I overheard, that's all. I guess we will wait and see!
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    The pts of Bond 24 is to feature Flying pigs. :D
    What makes you think this is my first time?
    Here is the trailer of "Hercules". The warrior woman is Ingrid Bolsø Berdal who not only really exists, she is a a real actress who also auditioned for Bond 24. :D
    I have to admit she doesn't come accross as Bond girl material in this trailer (other than the fighting skills?), but it might be of interest:

http://www.dagbladet.no/2014/06/03/kultur/hercules/film/aksel_hennie/ingrid_bolso_berdal/33646838/
    Can't speak for everyone, but I'm always Interested ! :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,669Chief of Staff
    Hardyboy wrote:

None of the above, I was at an event and overheard what I overheard, that's all. I guess we will wait and see!

You overheard a conversation about this woman being possibly called for an audition - whom no one has any info for, or heard of - yet you know her name and her measurements from this ? :))

All this would be done privately and through her agent. I think you are trying to spread a rumour just to see how gullible people are !
    YNWA 97
    I believed everyword ! :D
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,669Chief of Staff
    I believed everyword ! :D

You swallow everything though :o :))
    YNWA 97
    That was a one off special night ! ;)
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Hardyboy wrote:

You overheard a conversation about this woman being possibly called for an audition - whom no one has any info for, or heard of - yet you know her name and her measurements from this ? :))

All this would be done privately and through her agent. I think you are trying to spread a rumour just to see how gullible people are !

Nonsense, I got her card, I guess we will all see.
    By the way, nobody here is in the know, I put out information based on what I overheard in a booth next to me at the Hotel. I am a huge Bond fan, though not a member of this site, and it decided to put it out there. I guess everyone will wait & see, and before you start throwing stones, why don't you just take and wait and see approach. If I am right, then you will be eating a lot of stuffing!!
    " ..... a lot of stuffing "
    Once again, that night was a one off. I was young I needed
    The money ........... :))

You could be right Goldeneyes22, but at the moment it's just
    Another rumour. ;)