Bond 24 leading ladies (thanks Lexi)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) is she flying in that bottom photo ? :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    It's called "jumping". Do not attempt it unless superwised by a proffesional stuntman!
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Laura Christensen (30) Denmark
    She's in Nymphomaniac .....

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0159836/

laura_e_christensen_laura_christensen_oaJXnlT.sized.jpg

Hold it! She' a nymphomaniac? Is that an offical title in Denmark? When I was young we used to write that on rest rooms about girls who had turned us down, except we misspelled nymphomaniac.

Okay, I just re-read that and saw that she's "in" Nymphomaniac. My bad. Please carry on.
    Freudian Reading, Gala Brand? :v
    Any girl who turned me down, I just assumed was a lesbian :D
    It had to be the ONLY reason ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    The girls who turned us down were lesbians and the ones who broke up and got other boyfriends were mymphos. Basic misogynism :))
    Number24 wrote:
    Freudian Reading, Gala Brand? :v

No I attribute my mistake to the detrimental effect on my morals that has occurred due to reading so many of Thunderpussy's posts.
    I thought a personal habit, might be starting to affect
    your eyesight ? ;) :))
    I thought a personal habit, might be starting to affect
    your eyesight ? ;) :))

Not to worry. I have that well in hand.
    :)) :)) :))
    Accoridng to German press the Swedish dancer and Playboy model Isabel Edwardsson is consideered for a minor role in Bond 24.

http://www.mi6-hq.com/sections/articles/bond-24-report-20140729-isabel-edvardsson-bond-girl?t=&s=&id=03718

She has no acting experiance at all, so I hope it's avery minor role with no lines and not the part the other actresses have been tested for.

Isabel_Edvardsson%204.jpg
    She's cute! -{
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Here's her showreel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e57eAYn4tE

She has never acted in her life, it's all looks and charm.
    Isabel Edvardsson seems to be at least as well known in Germany as she is in her native Sweden. Perhaps she is considered to play an Austrian (not Australian :)) )
  • InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent
    edited August 2014
    RHW.jpg

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley aka Mrs future Jason Statham was created in a test tube to be a bond girl.

P.S: She has been quoted that its her dream role http://www.gigwise.com/news/64326/transformers-rosie-huntington-whiteley-reveals-james-bond-ambition

Rumoured she is in talks http://en.mediamass.net/people/rosie-huntington-whiteley/james-bond.html
    {[] She is Beautiful -{
    She has an amazing posh English accent I would love to see her giving Bond as good as she gets with the flirtatious banter,
    She has two movies to her name, one of them is a Transformers movie. For her acting she was awarded three Rasberries awards :#
    A potential Bond girl needs great beauty, real acting acting skills and a low international public profile. Oner out of three is bad.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    I'm not sure that "a low international profile" is something all of the Bond girls have had (Diana Rigg, Honor Blackman, Halle Berry, Sophie Marceau etc were all higher profile in their day).

And c'mon, she's stunning :D ;%
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Yes, famous actresses have been in Bond movies and she is stunning. But her public profile is far higher than her acting skills. It should be the other way round.
    She looks great, whichever way round she is ! :)) hubba - Hubba ! :))
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I seriously hope she's not going to be cast...Yes, she is stunning, but she just doesn't have the gravitas, or allure...there is nothing particularly intriguing about her...and I think the Bond girls of Craig's era need to have something deeper than just good looks...plus she's far too tall :D
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    Lexi wrote:
    I seriously hope she's not going to be cast...Yes, she is stunning, but she just doesn't have the gravitas, or allure...there is nothing particularly intriguing about her...and I think the Bond girls of Craig's era need to have something deeper than just good looks...plus she's far too tall :D

You said it better than me :)
    Lexi wrote:

I dont think Olga Kurylenko in QOS had gravitas or alure, just my opinion.
    She has been better in other films.
    Lexi wrote:

I dont think Olga Kurylenko in QOS had gravitas or alure, just my opinion.

Some Bond Girls didn't go for gravitas and allure. Most of them are among the worst Bond girls in history, others were quite good: Plenty o'Toole, agent Fields.
    Plenty O'Toole with Agent Fields.......umm !!!! .......yes I'm imaging it now! :x :))
    When the script used Norway as a location the plan was clearly to cast a Scandinavian Bond girl. At the time I did the responsible thing and suggested suitable actresses for the part. It was a dirty job, but someone had to do it. Now the location has shifted to Austria and it stands to reason that the part is now Austrian. Are there any Austrian or German members here with a simmular sense of civic responsibility who can suggest suitable actresses for the job?
    I think you've done a great job so far {[] going beyond the call of duty ;)
    So instead of getting in some newbie, why not carry on ! :D
    Thank you, but my knowledge of Austrian and German actresses is very limited to say the least. My work on Scandinavian actresses was based on local knowledge. Isn't Garbel German? Do we have any active Austrian members on this forum?