Bond 24 leading ladies (thanks Lexi)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    There's bound to be some news soon ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,804MI6 Agent
    I think so.
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Back on topic: have you people noticed that almost all the rumours about Bond girls has been about what was known as "the Scandinavian girl"? What is happening with the casting of the British Bond girl? It stands to reason that they knew who they wanted from early on, cast her and she has been decreet about it. If they have had problemes casting the part we would probably have heard more rumours. To speculate further - does this mean the British Bond girl will be played by someone who is fairly well known?

There are some rumors circulating about Joanne Froggatt being cast in Bond 24.
    You don't seriously think she will be the Bond girl, do you?
  • QuistQuist Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    Lea Seydoux being cast by EON is a nice choice and I always found her very attractive with a slightly haunting look. I wonder if she will be playing a bad girl in Bond 24. She did it well i thought in MI4.
    Club James Bond France claims they have gotten an official confirmation from Sony that Lea Seydoux has been cast in Bond 24.

https://www.facebook.com/ClubJamesBondFrance
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Just buy her an ice cream, Dan.

Nobody involved with this film noticed that for a while we have had a little investigation going on called Operation Yew Tree here in the UK?.

:(

Nobody involved with this film noticed that for a while we have had a little investigation going on called Operation Yew Tree here in the UK?.

?:) ?:) ?:)
    She's 29 or so. ;) so I Don't think she's too young, she looked older
    ( to me at least in MI4 ) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    When I first saw the girl, I thought how fragile and fresh faced she looked for a 29 year old

Craigy, on the other hand, looks a little older than his 46 years.

Not quite sure how well a visual, if not factual, age difference of 20 years would work these days.
    I think Lea Seydoux can play a teenager or a woman in her early thirties, depending on makeup, wardrobe and acting.

In Austria they are building a set that looks Alpine in style and the French Seydoux is cast in the part that was ment for a Scandinavian. I think it's safe to say Norway is completely written out of the story. Will Lea Seyoux play a Frenchwoman in the movie? She speaks English well, but with a noticable accent. I'd say she can be trained a a language coach to speak English with a German accent and even a few lines in German (in the Austrian dialect), but I find it a bit far fetched. Most likely she will play her own nationality. One possibility is Austria standing in for Switzerland and Seydoux playing a Swiss from the French speaking region of the country, just like Bond's mother.
    Craig may be 46, but he's extremely wealthy, so that given
    Our society's values, that makes it perfectly fine. :))
    Here is Club James Bond France's tweet about Lea Seydoux. this one's in English:

https://twitter.com/ClubJamesBondFr/status/521227316836306944
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Awwwww, this is soo Roger Moore, isn't it? :D
    MrZareba wrote:
    Awwwww, this is soo Roger Moore, isn't it? :D

How?
    Yes, She doesn't even look like Sir Roger ! ;) :))
    edited October 2014
    Precisely! :))
    I guess it's another comment on the age difference. I think the age difference between the actor who played Bond and the actress who played Bibi was 31 years. The age difference between Craig and Seydoux is about 17. In what movie is the age difference between the actor playing Bond and the actress playing a real Bond girl the largest? Bibi doesn't really count because Bond rejects her because of the age difference.
    I've read up a bit on Lea Seydoux. The Seydoux family is well known in France. Her grandfather is the chairman of the film company Pathe, her granduncle is the chairman of the Gaumont film company, her father was the chairman of a wireless company, her mother is a former actress turned philantropist. Lou Reed and Mick Jagger are friends of the family.
    While she grew up she spent six summers at a summer camp in America. She wanted to be a an opera singer and studied at Conservatoire de Paris. Instead she did well as a model for a while. In spite of her family's business she didn't turn to acting until she fell in love With a boy who was acting. She thought it looked exiting and she hoped she wouldn't have to get up early in the mornings, so she went for it. Her height is 5'6'' (168 cm) and she is 29. As far as I know, Craig has no problems with either of those numbers ...
    :)) You had to get that little "height" jag in at the end ! :p
    Speaking for myself she seems fine, good looking and can
    Act, all good to me. :D
    But I did show some restraint, since I didn't bitch about how the role should have gone to a Norw ..... ops :v
    I think you can use some of the news about the new Bond film
    As a kind of rehabilitation for you, to help get over the pain, and
    Who knows there's always Bond 25 ! :D
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    When I first saw the girl, I thought how fragile and fresh faced she looked for a 29 year old

Craigy, on the other hand, looks a little older than his 46 years.

Not quite sure how well a visual, if not factual, age difference of 20 years would work these days.
    Eva Green was 26 during CR while DC was 38, I doubt it will be an issue.
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    Great to have some news at last
    What makes you think this is my first time?
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent

Seydoux's character is described as a "30-40 year-old, attractive, sophisticated, cool and calm secret agent."
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Eva Green was 26? :O I would never guess that, she looked older actually!

As for Roger Moore - yes, I meant the age difference - in "A View to A kill" he was well over 50, how much younger were the girls in the movie? :D
    Gala Brand wrote:

Seydoux's character is described as a "30-40 year-old, attractive, sophisticated, cool and calm secret agent."

Where is this description from? Could it be a description of the British Bond girl?
  • el_flameoel_flameo AustraliaPosts: 2MI6 Agent
    She looks very attractive.
    I am looking forward to seeing what they do with her in bond24.
    You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.
    +1, I think she looks great. -{
    Gala Brand wrote:

It's not so much what she's supposed to be playing, or what the character's descried as - its what she actually looks like she is.

Now if she can look believable beside Dan, all is well. If she looks like his daughter, in 2014 and with the serious, slightly downbeat tone of the Craig era, I don't think it would be right. (and the Brit press, I would speculate, would leap on that, rightly or wrongly).

Unless she is playing a youth JB is rescuing and the relationship is purely platonic, but from the vibes I get she is a 'traditional' Bond girl.