Bond 24 leading ladies (thanks Lexi)

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,584Chief of Staff
    It's interesting enough...but is it "news"....?...are these rumours true...?...so far its just a long list of names...I have no idea whom even one of those actresses are....so I'm afraid I've little interest, apart from looking at pictures of beautiful actresses :))

When its confirmed who has the part...or its narrowed down at least....then I'd be interested....sorry....
    YNWA 97
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    540470_349797638390338_144021348967969_864285_1541801745_n.jpg
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    This is more than rumours. There are levels between wild rumours and offical confirmations from EON you know. Makng up auditions and screentests is perhaps done in other parts of the world, but I have never heared of such cases here. The agent who told about two af the actresses works for major actors in two countries. She is a big fish in a small pond and is unlikely to destroy her repuation with so little to gain.

So what if the actresses aren`t big international stars? I think that is plus for the Bond franchise. But Macody Lund was the female star in the best thriller that year according to BAFTA. Ingrid Bolso Berdal has major roles in several big projects and I belive "Borgen" is shown in many countries, incluing BBC in Britain. It`s not unlikely that some forum members have see them act.

I guess I`m being petty, but other than the main villan I have brought all the casting news for this movie. If these actresses had been Spanish, Dutch or whatever I would have found this posts interesting because I`m a Bond fan.
    Members of other forums are interested and ask Scandinavian members for more news or translations. I like this forum because I like the discussions, people and humour. But I don`t understand this disinterest from Bond fans.
    That Woman that said she was tested in Pinewood could be iffy, she mentions the display of Bond props there ? there is no Prop display at Pinewood.

The next thing will be Connery back as Bonds Dad :D I think that is why you find disinterest as we have herd it all before.
    I understand your point...but, for me...these are just the wrong side of wild rumours...agents ALWAYS tell jurnos their client is up for various parts....including screentests and auditions...
    The agent is a big fish in a small pond...?...sounds like they are trying to get into a bigger pond :))
    I didn't make an issue about the actresses not being "big international stars" - so I dont know why you did ? And maybe others have seen them act...I haven't...but I'm only answering for myself....
    I find your posts interesting enough to read...just not to comment on - and thats only because I have nothing to add...sorry...but I'm very happy you post all that you do here -{

The main villan ? Check ;)
    YNWA 97
    I mentioned they weren't international stars because you wrote you never had heared of any of them before. I think that's often a plus, but I made the point that's it's very possible other members have heared of them before. Rumours with far less substance than this are discussed at length in this forum, so I chose to be puzzled and petty. :D
    Auditions in Copenhagen were last year and the Swedish press found out about the two actresses in February. So auditions for a Bond girls starts at least ten months before shooting starts. Ingrid Bolsø Berdal was probably only in Copenhagen and didn't go on to Pinewood.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Keep the photos coming Number24, -{ I still don't know any of them But I'd like to get to know them. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Number24 wrote:
    I mentioned they weren't international stars because you wrote you never had heared of any of them before. I think that's often a plus, but I made the point that's it's very possible other members have heared of them before. Rumours with far less substance than this are discussed at length in this forum, so I chose to be puzzled and petty. :D

I agree that its usually a 'plus' when the actors are 'unknowns'....I guess that there is nothing 'tangible' to the rumours, to be further discussed that is....other than "she looks good/bad"....if we knew what (type of) role they were up for, then I think it would lead to further discussion....but until we do....
    YNWA 97
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Keep the photos coming Number24, -{ I still don't know any of them But I'd like to get to know them. :))

To save to your Picture Folder? :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I'm sure they're all fine Thespians ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Sorry, I've been away. I have done one of these things today:

1) Sulking because I don't get enough attention on this thread.

2) Cutting trees with my chainsaw

3) Both

First off all: Your interest in the fine art of acting in general and particularly in Scandinavia is always apriciated, Thunderpussy :007)

I agree there is little to be discussed about the merrits of actresses you know little about.
    We do know a bit about the part they are competing for. The part calls for someone to play a Scaninavian who has a brief affair with Bond and has a difficult past. Not much, but more than we usually do. I imagine a Severine/Solange type.
    But we can the process and all the other interesting sides of the casting. I wonder why there are no rumours/reports about the British Bond girl.
    I still have to lose six pounds before they can make the announcement ;% :)) .

By the way what chainsaw do you use ? I've read good things about the Husqvarna 240e
    :D
    Thunderussy was number eight on that screentest, and that is more than a rumour....
    I was too bussy sulking to notice the name of the chainsaw, but I I like it.
    If you want to take a look at your competition without prudeish non-Scandinavians censuring us, search SYNNØVE MACODY LUND + HEADHUNTERS. You will notice she prefers short, blonde men. Probably what Craig dare to ask her screentest.
    She likes Blond Men? ;% :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    The male lead in "Headhunters" is married to her charecter. He is scared she will leave her and steals paintings and buys luxury to her compensate for his lower height. Headhunters is therefore problably the only action thriller where the producers actually wanted the female lead to be taller than the male protagonist (why do I do this to myself ... :# )
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    That Woman that said she was tested in Pinewood could be iffy, she mentions the display of Bond props there ? there is no Prop display at Pinewood.

The next thing will be Connery back as Bonds Dad :D I think that is why you find disinterest as we have herd it all before.

Bond props....Ha, Matt Sherman is casting again!!!
    Or Uwe Bole :#
    edited May 2014
    How do you know there is no Bond props display at Pinewood?

Synnøve Macody Lund is a 38 year old professional film critic who once moonlighted as an actor. She didn't persue the role, but the male lead suggested her after no suitable actress was found. It just so happens her one movie was the best thriller in cinemas that year and a international hit. If it was discovered that she had made up the whole screentest she would never again be taken seriously as a film critic. I find it very hard to belive she would risk her reputation to get attention she doesn't really need. This isn't some fresh actress in her early twenties desperate to get attention to start off her career.
    Number24 wrote:
    How do you know there is no Bond props display at Pinewood?

Because he's been there...many, many, MANY times :))

And he knows exactly where the Bond props are :D
    YNWA 97
    Has he been everywhere at Pinewood? I'm guessing that everyone doesn't get access everywhere. I'm not starting a quarrel here, but he is accusingher of lying.
    Number24 wrote:
    Has he been everywhere at Pinewood? I'm guessing that everyone doesn't get access everywhere. I'm not starting a quarrel here, but he is accusingher of lying.

Yes..everywhere...and, as I said, he knows where Eon keep all their Bond props...he's found most of them :D
    YNWA 97
    I think you'll find there are many Bond props there, in fact Pinewood isn't
    even in England, it's near Hamburg. A bit smaller than I imagined, but it has
    Props, I saw them when I went for my audition for the next Bond love interest.
    I didn't recognise many, in fact the re-breather I had to pose with looked very
    Odd indeed, as to why All my clothes had to be removed, was explained to me
    as Daniel Craig would be doing a big underwater scene ( funnily enough Daniel
    Has a German accent, he hides that well ) :D still waiting to hear. {[]
    I had no idea he knew his way around Pinewood that well, please conway my envy if you meet him. But I still believe she was at Pinewood for screentests. I'm really hoping we get to know what has happened and will happen.
    Number24 wrote:
    I had no idea he knew his way around Pinewood that well, please conway my envy if you meet him. But I still believe she was at Pinewood for screentests. I'm really hoping we get to know what has happened and will happen.

He does...and he knows nearly everyone in the Bond world too....along side that, hes one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet....his only downside is his taste in German friends :D
    YNWA 97
    Great. Makes you me wonder what's really happening here. I have to belive him when he says there is no display of props, but at the same time I find it unlikely that Macody Lund has made up the whole screentest. Maybe she saw a couple of props on someone's office desk or something? I can only speculate. One also wonders why no British actresses has spoken of any screentests? My guess is that they know it's best not to talk until the casting is done and over.
    Very nice of you to say that Paul -{ but we all know Im a dodgy b@stard :D

Number 24, I didn't say that she is lying I said it sounds iffy :D maybe she glorified her visit ? Bond has a presents at Pinewood, there are posters in a few of the corridors but no props, they have enough of a hard job to stop them going walkies when the film is in production let alone when they are not.

Surprisingly you wouldn't find any props on display at EON either -{

Screen tests take place all over the place, but more likely just in an office or even sometimes in a hotel room.

I will never forget when salma hayek turned up for a screed test in 2002 for DAD :o :o :o ;% :x
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    woah, Salma Hayek :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Do you have any pics of that screentest, mate?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    ........ Or just describe it in great detail !!! :D