Bond 24 leading ladies (thanks Lexi)

Comments

• danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Bondtoys wrote:
    woah, Salma Hayek :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Do you have any pics of that screentest, mate?

Only what remains in my mind :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,835MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Very nice of you to say that Paul -{ but we all know Im a dodgy b@stard :D

Number 24, I didn't say that she is lying I said it sounds iffy :D maybe she glorified her visit ? Bond has a presents at Pinewood, there are posters in a few of the corridors but no props, they have enough of a hard job to stop them going walkies when the film is in production let alone when they are not.

Surprisingly you wouldn't find any props on display at EON either -{

Screen tests take place all over the place, but more likely just in an office or even sometimes in a hotel room.

I will never forget when salma hayek turned up for a screed test in 2002 for DAD :o :o :o ;% :x

Sorry, I should have worded it differently. I think both you and Macody Lund are honest and we should like to know easy happened. Not to mention what will happen. I don't remember her wording right now, but perhaps she didn't mean props in that sense? Perhaps she ment the Walther PPK and other objects used in the screentest?
    Do you have any idea when we can hope for positive word on casting?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Only what remains in my mind :D

****, we all know that your brain looks like a fishnet :D :D :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    ........ Or just describe it in great detail !!! :D

I was sitting in my kennel ( desk at the front of house) it was summer and the front door was open, then this vision of beauty walked in, she had long flowing dark brown hair and was dressed in a black dress with bits cut out from just under her chest to just above her hips, I didn't have a clue who she was at the time but I was in ore of her :D
    :v did she wear underwear? :v

Probably not by the look of the dress :D
    I definitely know that I have been at the wrong place on a summer day back in 2002 :#

Why, would you have been one of these people that stand on the step to have their pic taken :D I use to buzz the door when that happened :)) bloody Bond fans ;)
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

I was sitting in my kennel ( desk at the front of house) it was summer and the front door was open, then this vision of beauty walked in, she had long flowing dark brown hair and was dressed in a black dress with bits cut out from just under her chest to just above her hips, I didn't have a clue who she was at the time but I was in ore of her :D

Sounds positively stunning! Too bad Ms. Hayek wasn't chosen for whatever role she was testing for - I think that would have been a definite plus for DAD.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    I think both Danjqoff and Salma Hayek caught a lucky break. Him for obvious reasons, she for not getting cast in DAD :))
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Sounds positively stunning! Too bad Ms. Hayek wasn't chosen for whatever role she was testing for - I think that would have been a definite plus for DAD.

I agree -{ :D

Dont quote me, but from what I remember of the first draft of Bond XX Jinx was hispanic :)
    Number24 wrote:
    I think both Danjqoff and Salma Hayek caught a lucky break. Him for obvious reasons, she for not getting cast in DAD :))

It was certainly a nice memory for me :D
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

I agree -{ :D

Dont quote me, but from what I remember of the first draft of Bond XX Jinx was hispanic :)

You're probably right, as I believe that Jinx's proper name was "Giacinta".
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Number24 wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Very nice of you to say that Paul -{ but we all know Im a dodgy b@stard :D

Number 24, I didn't say that she is lying I said it sounds iffy :D maybe she glorified her visit ? Bond has a presents at Pinewood, there are posters in a few of the corridors but no props, they have enough of a hard job to stop them going walkies when the film is in production let alone when they are not.

Surprisingly you wouldn't find any props on display at EON either -{

Screen tests take place all over the place, but more likely just in an office or even sometimes in a hotel room.

I will never forget when salma hayek turned up for a screed test in 2002 for DAD :o :o :o ;% :x

Sorry, I should have worded it differently. I think both you and Macody Lund are honest and we should like to know easy happened. Not to mention what will happen. I don't remember her wording right now, but perhaps she didn't mean props in that sense? Perhaps she ment the Walther PPK and other objects used in the screentest?
    Do you have any idea when we can hope for positive word on casting?

They like to keep everyone guessing for as long as possible :D so we can expect all sorts of rumours -{
    True. I'm watching the Danish movie "Marie Krøyer", the first Danish-language film by Bille August in 25 years. The lead is Birgitte Hjort sørensen, who at least auditioned in Copenhagen and is a brunette for this movie. A great beauty and a good actress, I hope she's still in the running. It's about a famous painter's wife. There are many pretty visuals in the movie, but sadly no explotions. Do you think TP will be upset if I post a non-blonde picture of her ?:)

250377_16_9_large_321.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Man cannot live by blondes alone ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    You see the inner blonde in her, bless you :D
    Here is the trailer for "Cold prey", the first in a series of horror movies we know and love Ingrid Berdal Bolsø for. It's like foreign horror movies, only with far more snow and skiing.
    Ingrid is a brunette in these movies, but I think Bond could learn to know and love the blonde in this move too; Victoria Winge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBWRHD_i6nE
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    If she want's some Blond in her, then I can provide that ;) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Number24 going that extra mile in his research for AJB007. :))

dress.jpg

http://home.bt.com/news/oddnews/man-dives-under-film-stars-dress-11363902686686
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) :)) :))
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Perhaps he was hoping to see if the collars and cuffs match? :))
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    My pick for Bond 24 or future Bond movies. The ad seems relevant.

Rachael_Taylor_Bonds_Christmas_Ad.jpg
    "Better late than never."
    :)) I've never liked the look of vest and
    pants Not matching. ;)
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Charleze Theron :p :p :p :p
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Saw this in my blink feed....Just sharing the love :D

Downton Abbey's Joanne Froggatt set for Bond girl role?
    http://blink.htcsense.com/web/articleweb.aspx?regionid=3&articleid=23567400
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
    I wonder if many of these actresses being " considered " in the same way
    I have " considered " becoming a male model, international actor and the
    New Dr Who. :))
    Where is Number24, he's bound to have a few more suggestions :))
    Here I am :))
    This is the first word I've heard on the British Bond girl. We don't know if there is any truth in this, there isn't even any conformation from the actress or her agent. My take on Joanne Froggat is that she is talented, but not pretty enough to be a Bond girl. Perhaps she would be better suited for an other type of role? For a Bond girl her Downton Abby co-star Jessica Rose Brown-Findlay (Lady Sybill) would be more suitable, but perhaps too young at 25.
    I have an image to keep up, so here she is :007)

tumblr_m4w2xj8QJt1r6uup8o1_500.png
    Bloody hell how tall is she ?
    I can't say anything on that topic, people become cross when I do .... :))