Bond 24 leading ladies (thanks Lexi)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes, {[] I'd forgotten about that. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Back on topic. If she wasn't a model, i think Alice Goodwin would be good as a villainess. She has that femme fatale look which is hot.

Alice+Goodwin+02.jpg
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    She is pretty, but I hope the time is over when models without acting experience get speaking parts in Bond movies.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote : " She is pretty "
    You sir have very high standards :)) , I think she' freaking Gorgeous ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    That was an understatement, obviously.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    She is pretty, but I hope the time is over when models without acting experience get speaking parts in Bond movies.

+1 I think there are plenty of good actresses who also happen to be gorgeous.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    I do have a good eye for them. :D
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:
    Lupita Nyong'o won both Oscars and Golden Globes for her role in '12 years a slave' seems like a very good Bond girl candidate. Her list of awards is much longer than her filmography

Filmography: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2143282/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t38

Awards: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2143282/awards

In other words she is a an exelent actress, but still a fresh face. And what a face!

Lupita-Nyongo-In-J-Mendel-2013-Hollywood-Film-Awards.jpg

She is 30 years old and she's a rising star.

People Magazine has named Lupita Nyong'o the most beautiful of 2014. Did you notice, EON?

I certainly hope they are taking note. She's a beautiful women and judging from 12 Years A Slave she is also an outstanding actress.

If IMDB is to be believed the movie industry knows gold when they see it. She is rumoured to act next to a lot of stars ( Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Hudson, Rosario Dawson, Rihanna and other musicians). Also she is rumoured in Jon Favreaus "The Jungle Book" next to Idris Elba and Scarlett Johansson.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

People Magazine has named Lupita Nyong'o the most beautiful of 2014. Did you notice, EON?

I certainly hope they are taking note. She's a beautiful women and judging from 12 Years A Slave she is also an outstanding actress.

If IMDB is to be believed the movie industry knows gold when they see it. She is rumoured to act next to a lot of stars ( Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Hudson, Rosario Dawson, Rihanna and other musicians). Also she is rumoured in Jon Favreaus "The Jungle Book" next to Idris Elba and Scarlett Johansson.

You call her Performance in Battleship 'Acting' ? :s
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I never saw Battelfield because revievers pointed out that they would have made a better film if they had a script. I wasn't clear enough in my post. I ment to list Vanessa Williams, Jennifer Hudson and Rosario Dawson as actors and Rihanna as an example of a musician in the movie. Me no speak English very good, yes.
    No offense was intended Number24 -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    A fine charicature of Eva Green:

eva+green.png
    Norway's biggest newspaper VG reported today that Synnøve Macody Lund from "Headhunters" has screentested for Bond 24. Macody Lund confirms she met Mendes in Pinewood Studios. My impression is there were preliminary tests in Copenhagen earlier (problably at the time the story of the two Swedish actresses made it to the Swedish press) and just recently 8 actresses were screentested in Pinewood. Sort of the finals in the casting process. I'm not sure, VG is a bit unclear on this. According to the newspaper Broccoli/Wilson are fans of "Headhunters", something I belive since the director Morten Tyldum was approched (and shown a script) by them before Mendes was hired.
    Mocody Lund comments to the newspaper: "It was a great moment for me as a film lover and I was more than a little nervous. Just to be on the inside of Pinewood Studios, with all the Bond props on display, was fantastic. I had to fight a strong urge to get out the mobile and take pictures."

Now the Scandinavian Bond girl story has three independent media sources: The Wrap, Aftonbladet and VG. Three actreseses have confirmed testing in interviews. VG is Norway's best selling newspaper, and while it is a tabloid VG is fairly respected.
    Synnøve Macody Lund has also confirmed the screen test to the regional newspaper Sunnhordaland. "Whatever happens it has been an adventure just getting here."
    -{ -{
  • James007SweeneyJames007Sweeney Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    I would like to see Bond's secratary Mary Goodnights charachter brought back. After Tracy's death in OHMSS Mary is the only one who shows him compassion while M considers sacking him. It would nice to have a female in the film who doesnt pick up a gun.
    You only live twice: Once when you are born. And once when you look death in the face.
    One has to wonder how wise it is of Synnøve Macody Lund to confirm her involvement, since the Bond producers like people who can be tight-lipped. In her defence the tone of the article suggest the newspaper found out about the screen tests from another source and later got a comment from her.
    One must also wonder who the other seven are? I think we should remember EON is probably searching for someone who can play Scandinavian. The Latin American Camille was played by the Ukrainian Olga Kurilenko. Still, I would be very surprised in Macody Lund is the only one of the eight whom I have already mentioned in this thread.
    After reading the newspaper "Sunnhordaland" (Macody Lund is from that region) I have some more information. She confirms my theory that preliminary auditions were in Copenhagen, then later she went to Pinewood and met Mendes. She also says she doesn't know when the casting will be decided.
    Synnøve Macody Lund is really a film ciritic moonlighting as an actress, so I laughed when I came upon her comments on Craig while he was making CR:

- Craig gets the honour to play Bond before he is completely pressed into that tailor-made agent suit. That gives the character a raw recklessnes, at the same time as he shows a vulnerability his predecessors lack. Hopefully we will eventually see what experiences that create the chauvinist, cynical, triggerhappy and slick spy.
    Macody Lund chuckles: - In adition to bringing the great love into the Bond universe, Craig gave us girls a really hot body to look at ....
    edited May 2014
    Ooops, I mixed up the two newspapers VG and Dagbladet! In my defence the two papers look and read almost the same.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Paperbill wrote:

How could we possibly take seriously any article that contains this bit of news:

"Upton's rise to fame on the big screen has certainly triggered debates if she's ready to take on the role as the next Bond Girl in the upcoming Agent 007 film "Everything Or Nothing: The Untold Story Of 007 (James Bond 24)."

Really? 8-)
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    edited May 2014
    It looks like this esteemed forum don't seem to notice news about Scandinavian Bond girls without visual aids, so here we go :D :

synnovehoved_0.jpg

Do I have your attention now? :))

To sum it up:

-Norwegian tabloid Dagbladet reported yesterday that Synnøve Macody Lund (38), who was in hit thriller "Headhunters", was one of eight actresses to screentest for a role as a Scandinavian woman in Bond 24.

- Preliminary test were in Copenhagen, Denmark, problably around the time the two Swedish actresses were tested (reported in Swedish newspapers in February).

-Macody Lund was one of only eight who was sent on to screentests in Pinewood Studios.
    There she met with Sam Mendes.

- Synnøve Macody Lund confirms the screentest in Dagbladet and regional newspaper Sunnhordaland, but does not know when a decision will be made.

And just in case you've nodded off:
    480x.jpg
    edited May 2014
    According to "The Local", an English language netsite for Norwegian news, Ingrid Bolsø Berdal and Birgitte Hjort Sørensen also auditioned for the Scandinavian part in Bond 24. Here is the link:

http://www.thelocal.no/20140513/headhunters-star-in-running-to-be-next-bond-girl

The source is Anne Lindberg who is agent for both of them. Both have been promoted by me on this thread (he added modestly ;% )
    We still don't know if they only auditioned in Copenhagen or were among the last eight in Pinewood. Perhaps we know the names of five of the last eight, but it's also possible we only know of Synnøve Macody Lund. Let me remind you who they are:

Ingrid Bolsø Berdal (34) Norwegian actress with a starting career in foreign movies. Was in "Hansel and Gretl: Witch Hunters", "Chernobyl Diaries" and upcomming "Hercules" with Dwayne Johnson (to the left of "The Rock" in the picture below).

978x.jpg

Ingrid+Bolso+Berdal+Screening+Warner+Bros+5FvAI-Pz7Gcl.jpg

Birgitte Hjort Sørensen (32) Danish actress best know for the hit TV series "Borgen". She is a movie and TV star in Denmark and was in a "Miss Marple" episode.

bhjortborgenkh.jpg?itok=TW-C9H9D

17_birgitte-hjort-sorensen-2.jpg
    From the article:

According to Lindberg, the film's producers have over the past year auditioned almost every suitable actress in Denmark, Sweden and Norway without yet giving any indications of who will get the role.

"In Denmark, there was a lot of castings last year and this year for the Bond girl but nobody knows anything yet," she said. "I don’t think anyone knows yet what the outcome is."
    Dagbladet only mentioned auditions in Copenhagen for Ingrid Bolsø Berdal, an indication that she didn't move on to test screenings in Pinewood Studios.
    Danish Sarah Grünewald says to the magazine "Billedbladet" that she auditioned for Bond 24 too. She gives us some insight to the casting process: -They gave me a script from an older Bond movie to read from. According to her the first round in Copenhagen is "type-casting", focusing on pronounciation and accent (and looks, I bet). "Later 50-100 actresses are flown to London for some real acting". She didn't get the number right ....

43232B891D78446B7D18309BE7D070_h498_w598_m2.jpg
    I'd hate to sound whining, but I have to ask - why the apprent lack of interest? This is a major breakthru about casting. Just calling it a rumour don't wash anymore - the sources are too many, too diverse and to solid. Sometimes I go over to a couple of "competing" fan sites to find more news, and there I find many members in lively debate on this. I come back here and post what I have found there or in Norwegian or Danish media, and ...... nothing. Is this really that uninteresting or boring? And why do I sound even more whining than I feared I would?
    There are beautiful Women outside Scandinavia as well you know :D
    There are, and I have posted a good deal about them too. But there is nearly no real information on casting of actresses outside Scandinavia at the moment. Part of the story is that the main Bond girl will be British, but that's all we know by now. I 'll be happy to discuss it if someone finds information on who has aditioned for that part, or screentested or how many actresses have screentested for that part. But for now we only have some of that information about the Scandinavian Bond girl. So I post obout that.