The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I too have many layers ( I'm very deep) or a Drama Queen as my wife says :))
    I tend to have a Beard for a couple of years and then have it off for a couple
    ( Those years are very tiring ) ;)
    Although I must be a bit of a Hipster dude, as I have the beard and I've got rid
    Of all my big DSLR cameras for a selection of those hip little mirrorless cameras.
    Maybe I'd so trendy, I don't know it. :))
    That's all very cutting edge of you tp! But the big question is.....are you too sexy for your shirt???
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) .... So sexy it hurts.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I thought so.....me too
    It's the 27th of April and we've just had a snow shower ! :#
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,385Chief of Staff
    Here too, though very light.
    Now followed by brilliant sunshine ! :D
    There's not many countries where on a walk you need sunglasses and a raincoat. :D
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Jeez .... what a day!!

The disgraceful behaviour of Ken Livingston, aftermath of Hillsborough verdict ... Very serious stuff

Ed Balls Day and Line of Duty ... not serious at all

I'm exhausted and I haven't left the house today :))
    I caught a bit of Ken today on The Politics Show ( BBC2) and kept thinking
    " Stop digging that hole Ken" :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    It all beggars belief ... I've had to have several glasses of wine this evening to calm myself down ... However, I am now watching 'Question Time' which isn't helping :))
    Lady Rose wrote:
    It all beggars belief ... I've had to have several glasses of wine this evening to calm myself down ... However, I am now watching 'Question Time' which isn't helping :))
    It beggars belief that a man of dubious intellect and dubious beliefs held such a high office......... TWICE!! X-(
    Hey, I go were the work takes me ! :D
    :)) :))
    I think you'd make an excellent mayor tp, even in leopard print!
    Not many Characters standing for Mayor this time, all a bit dull.
    Well, I've just collected the Barbelmobile from the local garage and paid their bill. Half a pint of tap water please, and I'll pay you next Thursday. :(
    :)) We all know the feeling, My Daughter has started talking about driving lessons
    and buying a car. I have explained to her, ( as she points out a "Great little car for sale")
    Thay buying the car is the cheapest part of the transaction, after that the real bills start ! :D
    :) so true. Well, it had to be done (the brakes were making a funny noise, and you don't just think "Hm, that's interesting" with brakes). Lots of driving coming up!
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Brakes are overrated :D

As I've been driving a diesel car for the last years, you learn to ride with the momentum, even if that means crossing some lawns etc :))
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    Brakes are overrated :D

As I've been driving a diesel car for the last years, you learn to ride with the momentum, even if that means crossing some lawns etc :))

German cars - there is nothing quite like it :D
    Should have bought a Rover ! :D
    The Bride had a Rover several years ago- great car, took us a few trips to Germany and back. Very reliable. *
    I had one later, again a good car but less so.

* except once. I can speak English, fair German, some French, and the Bride speaks German, English, some French. The car broke down in Holland... where neither of us can speak a word. :# Sorted out eventually!

Well, when I say broke down.... actually, we fell asleep and left the lights on so the battery went flat ;% - not the car's fault!
    Barbel wrote:
    The Bride had a Rover several years ago- great car, took us a few trips to Germany and back. Very reliable. *
    I had one later, again a good car but less so.

* except once. I can speak English, fair German, some French, and the Bride speaks German, English, some French. The car broke down in Holland... where neither of us can speak a word. :# Sorted out eventually!

Well, when I say broke down.... actually, we fell asleep and left the lights on so the battery went flat ;% - not the car's fault!
    Hmm for a mod, falling asleep in a car in holland with the lights on is highly dubious behaviour!..... I'm suprised you weren't arrested!!
    :)) Oh, I don't trust myself to do the driving on the Continent- too many years driving on the left! I'd fallen asleep, so Bride Of Barbel pulled in to a roadside services, parked the car and fell asleep too. Lights on!
    Listening to Breaking the News ( BBC Scotland) they had a Bond related joke this week.

George Lazenby has said that Idris Elba would make a great Bond.
    when asked about Idris Elba Sean Connery said ..........
    " Yesh, I think I had that once. Really upset my golf shwing " :D
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    LOL!! Makes a change from Tennant's Elba!

Why is it so quiet in here? Dame Judi isn't visiting the area again is she?
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    Since the rumour started about them possibly wanting a new Bond, everyone
    is off exercising, dying their hair, buying corsets and generally detoxing. :D
    ...except Daniel Craig! :D
    OOh well since I am back on a health kick myself, I'll see what kind of high energy detox max rich fibre smoothies I can mix up for the clientele.
    Pussy - if you see all sorts of Flasks and Beakers bubbling away in that secret lab you think I don't know about, don't worry. Its all part of the plan. Unless of course its a nervous Dr Beaker, he'll need a double scotch.
    I'm far to busy squeezing in to my theatrical tights, slapping my thigh and practicing
    my best .... " My name's Bond, James ................ ( prompt ) " ......... " It's Bond !" ;)
    Oh well, if you are going down that road, you'll want to make sure you can do the action sequences too.
    Here, (TB2 hands Pussy a large, strong dog lead.) Its your turn to take the cat for a walk!

HOLLY!! - Time for a stroll!!

(High pitched growling, followed by accelerating pawpadding can be heard)