The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,324Chief of Staff
    Any of that Macallan left from last night? Purely for anaesthetic purposes, my tongue is sore from me biting it.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I've got some Barbel. Tb2 sold me two bottles if it, I've saved one just incase..... Things flared up again {:)
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Many thanks, CC. {[] (Slurp, slurp) Roll on Bond 25!
    Amen brother, amen -{
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Less of that religious talk, we don't want it spreading over here as well. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    -{ ;) :D bar rules.
    I'll have that bottle of Macallan now! ..... Please :#
    Not if I get hold of it first...
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    Barbel wrote:
    Any of that Macallan left from last night? Purely for anaesthetic purposes, my tongue is sore from me biting it.

Praise the Lord {[]
    YNWA 97
    I think I'll finish off that 12 year old Macallan now. I've just finished tidying up the omega smp I bought a while back, everyone is friends again and calm waters have returned to the forum -{ all in all a good end to the day.
    Yes, all is quiet again . It's like a house after a kids party. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I like that feeling, peace and all the little bugg... Erm darlings have gone back to their own homes..I hate kids parties :v
    It's been a while but I have two daughters and at their parties the house was full
    Of little girls, ...... All screaming and squealing ! The noise levels were astronomical ! :))
    I know that sound i have two daughters myself 12 and 10 so I'm past it with them, though the demon step daughter is only 7 but mrscoop has now moved her away from parties at home. Next up will be the boy, he's 2 but I hope to engage him in other birthday treats like hand to hand combat, marksmanship, making booby traps just fun harmless things like that :D
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,213MI6 Agent
    It's been raining here all week and my daily walk on the beach has been curtailed so I have called in for a late afternoon Irish coffee on my way home from the Help Centre where I do volunteer work. Probably have to make it myself again though, the service is still terrible here :D :v
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    There is an "honesty box" system. It's over there
    The one filled with, old washers, milk bottle tops
    and old Italian coins ! :D
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    There is an "honesty box" system. It's over there
    The one filled with, old washers, milk bottle tops
    and old Italian coins ! :D

Honesty box?! That's the spare parts tin for the A.R.S.E, Dishwasher and Holographic projector system!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    Oh, there are people here! I was starting to fear everyone exept me had something worth while to watch on the telly. I had to watch "Heroes of Telemark" :o
    "May the Trolls be with us"
    Last night I watched LALD twice, back to back as it were :D
    Laldlald well why not -{
    Twice? I think you liked it a little bit.
    :)) I was looking for inspiration.
    For what? Boating, alligator jumping or seducing young female tarot card readers?
    And you didn't get it the first time?
    On a much more serious note: Like most Saturdays I met up with some refugees today. This time I chatted a bit about TV shows with a woman from Eritrea. I go home and I see that a huge hunger catastrophe is coming to the horn of Africa. Makes you think, something I usually try to avoid.
    You do know my list of things to do for a good night out :D

I was seeking inspiration for the reworking of it in to Shakespearean type speak. :))
    Oh you were doing homework :)

On side note, whilst driving to collect my daughters today I flicked through the radio stations and settled on dermot o leary, interestingly he uses Barry's into Miami music from goldfinger as background while he's chatting, made me think of Barbel, on the same journey I pass a Porsche dealer and always think of Higgins, whenever anything Norwegian is mentioned 24 pops into my head..... Amazing how ingrained bond and ajb become.
    I really have two group of international friends: refugees and Bond fans. Strange :))
    My wife once said something like, how can you have friends who you only write to ?
    I quickly pointed out ( this was a big mistake ) that she has had a Pen Pal since the
    Age of eleven ! :D She just as quickly gave me that look of " You're sleeping in the
    Spare room tonight !" :))
    I now never question the great wisdom of, She who must be obeyed !
    The reason we are friends could be that most of us haven't met :D
    Unfortunately my sexual charisma is so strong, that on meeting me, Lovers would
    Be the me to natural step ! :D