• minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    The Glaze, Honey and Whole Grain Mustard
    fullsizeoutput_94b.jpg

Ready for roasting :D

fullsizeoutput_94a.jpg

You should start your own cookery channel. -{
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Barbel wrote:
    Their donner kebabs are better, too! :)

Just a **** taste in trainers :D

Anyway I have had the Gammon soaking in Coke over night, tipped that out and replaced with fresh Coke this morning and is happily boiling away.

fullsizeoutput_942.jpg

What is a Gammon?
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    minigeff wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    The Glaze, Honey and Whole Grain Mustard
    fullsizeoutput_94b.jpg

Ready for roasting :D

fullsizeoutput_94a.jpg

You should start your own cookery channel. -{

delia_danjaq_0ff :D
    Number24 wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Barbel wrote:
    Their donner kebabs are better, too! :)

Just a **** taste in trainers :D

Anyway I have had the Gammon soaking in Coke over night, tipped that out and replaced with fresh Coke this morning and is happily boiling away.

fullsizeoutput_942.jpg

What is a Gammon?

Leg of Pork
    And a little taster for me :D :D :D
    wm_XIjcs_VTs_lsh_ONNz_Jg.jpg
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    I am inviting myself over for dinner.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    You are very welcome Lady Vesper -{
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I am inviting myself over for dinner.
    whilst we are on the subject of Christmas dinner ,what’s a typical North Carolina dinner consist of please
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    That's it, the big meal done, now half happy in the garage attenting to wrap up impossible shaped presents! But with a cigar and a whisky. I hope your all enjoying your Xmas eve?
    DSC_0100.jpg
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Chriscoop wrote:
    That's it, the big meal done, now half happy in the garage attenting to wrap up impossible shaped presents! But with a cigar and a whisky. I hope your all enjoying your Xmas eve?
    DSC_0100.jpg

It looks as if you have done quite well wrapping that, it is certainly a very strange shape -{
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    I am guessing it is a lawnmower.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
    :)) no its a pedal powered alfa Romeo 4c for my 3 year old boy! Wrapped up in the garage by the holy light of a well used maglight.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm watching the IT crowd and having a few bottles of coronita extra.( Never heard of it ) Which I was given in work.

Thinking about it, with odd shaped parcels, Christmas would be a great time for after
    Cutting up a body ....... hiding the parts ? ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Im having a few bottles of Yorkshire Vale by Morrisons :D
    I'm reading one of my gifts: "Team of rivals" by Doris Kearns Goodwin. It's a biography of Lincoln and it looks very promising! I also got Gore-tex shoes, a knife made by my father and two more books ("The decision to use the atom bomb" by Gar Alpherovitz and two copies of "The guns of August" by Barbara Tuchman)
    I have many happy hours of reading in my future :D
    Naughty boy, opening your presents early :D
    No, in this part of the world the 24th is Christmas Eve. The 25th is for reading and board games. :)
    What like ? snakes and ladders or twister :D
    The kids have opened presents from the grandparents who came for a meal today. I'm having a drop of jd honey. -{
    Kids are asleep all the presents are in the lounge in their grotesque enormity! In fact I've just pointed out to Mrs coop the problem with kids today......... Lies in the fact they get more in one Christmas than I got in ten.
    Chriscoop wrote:
    The kids have opened presents from the grandparents who came for a meal today. I'm having a drop of jd honey. -{
    Kids are asleep all the presents are in the lounge in their grotesque enormity! In fact I've just pointed out to Mrs coop the problem with kids today......... Lies in the fact they get more in one Christmas than I got in ten.

Totally agree {[]
    Once upon a time , long ago ..... One Christmas We had bought our girls so much. It
    Was two days after Christmas Day, that they discovered the PlayStation two :)) after
    That we cut back on the toys .
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Marcus and Martinus, the teenages pop-stars I knew a few years ago, have two Christmas Eves: One normal spent with their family. The second is spent opening gifts from fans :o
    I bet you had the PS2 hidden away in your bedroom so you could play on it TP :D
    Number24 wrote:
    Marcus and Martinus, the teenages pop-stars I knew a few years ago, have two Christmas Eves: One normal spent with their family. The second is spent opening gifts from fans :o

Are they anything like Jedwood ? :D
    I don't know Jedwood. I've only heard of them here. Since they are 15 and most of their fans are younger girls, I don't particularely like their music. But they are heard-working and decent in person.
    Don't mention Jedward, they might appear ! :o

:)) :)) :))
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

:)) :)) :))

If that's how it works, let's mention Kelly Brook a lot :D
    I think it only works for the forces of Evil, not for red hot babes ! :))

By the way N24, what's Norwegian TV like over Christmas any Bond films etc ? Or more
    Railway journeys ?
    edited December 2017
    I think one of the commercial channels have the rights to the Bond movies, and I only have access to the public broadcasting channels. There are some traditional programs. Last night there was "The day before the day" show all night, feauturing stars like the twins mentioned above. One of the two presenterer happens to be the wife of the number two in the Labour Party, he called in sick yesterday because he has a #metoo problem. Poor woman...
    Today one of the channels showed "Making the Christmas dinner - One degree Celsius at the time" with riveting shots of the content of the oven taking up most of the screen time.
    More traditional is the Czeck TV movie "Three wishes for Cinderella" and the Disney Christmas special ("When you wish upon a star....)
    The new BBC version of "Little women" will run in the days to Come.