The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Don't mention Jedward, they might appear ! :o
    Don't worry tp I keep a loaded ppk for just such an eventuality, even after a few drinks if I miss both of them I keep a round back for myself!
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Many years ago my daughters went to one of their concerts .......... Happily their mother took them :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Of course they are Irish! You devil's! Unleashing such a devastating weapon on the world, almost as bad as Canada attacking civilised society with that toe rag Bieber! :))
    :)) As one critic said about the X factor, " oh look another boy band ....... As if there was a shortage ! "
    One of the funniest YouTube clips is Jedward singing, and one of them breaks his leg ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) As one critic said about the X factor, " oh look another boy band ....... As if there was a shortage ! "
    One of the funniest YouTube clips is Jedward singing, and one of them breaks his leg ! :))
    :)) I've seen that, the twit gets back up and tries to dance :))
    If it was an animal I'd be devastated, but as it's one of them it's terrific sport.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    I just saw a few seconds of one of Jedward's performances :o :o :o :o :o :o
    MY EYES!!!! MY EARS!!!!! MY EEEYYYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to imerse myself in my book and hopefully forget the horrors I've witnesed.....
    Number24 wrote:
    I just saw a few seconds of one of Jedward's performances :o :o :o :o :o :o
    MY EYES!!!! MY EARS!!!!! MY EEEYYYSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to imerse myself in my book and hopefully forget the horrors I've witnesed.....
    Evening #24 and a merry Christmas to you. Are you enjoying a hot chocolate next to the wood burning stove while watching snow gather outside?
    :)) Yes it is funny " I've just broken my leg ...... Let's try and stand on it " 8-)
    By the way N24, your Christmas TV doesn't sound great. Although I've found
    Myself spending more time watching stuff on Netflix.
    If he's watching Jedward Norwegian TV must be diabolical! I'd rather Polish my skidoo or chainsaw! ( vigorously with my left hand and with plenty of lube.....
    You know chain oil! )

I'm also relying on Netflix and prime and trusty itv! I've been looking for the oliver reed musketeers films to no avail :#
    On the alcohol front, I'm enjoying some Cpt Morgan and coke, tastes like vanilla, ....... Or I'm more Drunk than
    I imagined. :D
    Sounds good, doesn't that have Johnny Depp on the bottle?
    I'm enjoying jd and coke, with an occasional cigar. Every time walk through our lounge I think how we could have cured third world debt by selling all these presents!
    :D happily I'm also past the Christmas Eve , late night trying to build Barbie's Secret castle or her
    Veterinary hospital. Half drunk and not reading the instructions
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,224MI6 Agent
    Well that was a perfect Xmas Eve - a sumptuous buffet, Mount Gay Black Barrel Rum and OHMSS on a super wide TV - my daughter knows how to get in her Dad's good books :))

Now for Xmas day - son of CHB and the CHB Grandkids have opened their Santa sacks and bacon sandwiches are looming. Have a happy day everyone {[]
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Only occurred to me this morning ( but I'm sure others
    Might have noticed too ) Time for a bad cracker joke.

Q. What Bond villain is like Santa Clause ?

A. Blofeld, as he too ends up coming down
    A chimney !
    Chriscoop wrote:
    If he's watching Jedward Norwegian TV must be diabolical! I'd rather Polish my skidoo or chainsaw! ( vigorously with my left hand and with plenty of lube.....
    You know chain oil! )

I'm also relying on Netflix and prime and trusty itv! I've been looking for the oliver reed musketeers films to no avail :#

I saw them on YouTube, not TV.
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Happy Christmas Everyone !!

Bucks Fizz for me while I'm cooking ...

Busy day here in the 'Rose' household ... Lady Rose Jnr turns 21 today .... my special Christmas present.
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    Happy Christmas Everyone !!

Bucks Fizz for me while I'm cooking ...

Busy day here in the 'Rose' household ... Lady Rose Jnr turns 21 today .... my special Christmas present.

Congratulations. Turning 21 on Chrimbo day. Now that is special! -{
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,224MI6 Agent
    We have just returned from a rather bracing walk at a local beauty spot called Hengistbury Head down here on the south coast near Bournemouth. The sun is shining but it's chilly and we are now drinking coffee liberally laced with Baileys.

So I would like another here in the SABS where I have promised to join #24 for a Christmas drink - whatever you like #24 and whatever anyone else would like who comes in today {[]
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    Hi, sir Miles.
    I just tore myself away from "Team of rivals" by Doris Kearns Goodwin. It's a fantastisk boka for anyone who reads about stuff that happened long before they were born. I'm sure you could enjoy it if you ignore the fact that it the favourite book of a certain big-eared ex-President...... you said something about refreshments?
    Please no more threads on collecting butter knives.
    You know how those things spread :o
    We'll just talking books and big ears, we haven't mentioned butter-knives at all. :D
    It was just a matter of time ;)
    Us???? ;%

OK, then: did anyone else get any nice toys for Christmas this year?
    I got a new Remington electric razor ( wet and dry )
    Some 007 after shave , and a token to have an old fashioned
    Cut throat razor shave in a local establishment.
    So basically my family is telling me I'm too hairy :D
    Not at all ...

chewie-db_2c0efea2.jpeg?region=54%2C154%2C1413%2C796&width=768
    :)) and I bet it won't be Moneypenny giving
    Me the traditional shave.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    Hi, sir Miles.
    I just tore myself away from "Team of rivals" by Doris Kearns Goodwin. It's a fantastisk boka for anyone who reads about stuff that happened long before they were born. I'm sure you could enjoy it if you ignore the fact that it the favourite book of a certain big-eared ex-President...... you said something about refreshments?

Errr, hi.
    No idea why you are telling me this... ?:) and no, no I didn’t ?:)
    YNWA 97
    Right now I don't either. CHB posted a nice post earlieer and I had what JamesBondRadio charmingly call a "brain fart" and I imagined it was you.

wnd_05c575b1a065246aa11c0af1bbe763e7.jpg

I ment it in the nicest way, promise!
    " The methods of the great pioneers have often puzzled conventional minds "
    blofeld-seams-03.jpg