The Silencer & Black Garter

Comments

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,812MI6 Agent
    Yes, anyone can write a book (at least with a ghostwriter), but making a movie is hard!
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Yes, anyone can write a book (at least with a ghostwriter), but making a movie is hard!
    It's my ambition to write a book. One day I will start it somewhere other than my head.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    I wish you the best of luck. I know a guy who finished a book and got it published. It was fun reading scripts, discussing titles and cover art etc. He had the idea in his head for twenty years!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I too have ambitions in the literary field. ( it will never happen ) but I've worked out three adventures
    for my character, a young captain in the army shortly after WW1. Involving German spies, Nazis, a chimp
    who knows sign language, Air ships, terrorist attacks but in the early 20s. With a set of killers a Deranged
    southern belle and a large Henchman. ……… but it will never happen, I have no discipline :))
    Thesecretagent who used to be a regular AJBer has written many books under the name A P Bateman, I
    have them all on ebook and he has a new one out " Breakout" and our own Loeffelholz is a talented writer -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,385Chief of Staff
    our own Loeffelholz is a talented writer -{

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003XIJ6IS/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Highly recommended.
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    (TB2 gets a nice fire going in the hearth.
    Holly comes inside, shakes off the rain and quietly pads over to her basket for a snooze.
    Freddy is staring at the A.R.S.E. his gaze following the sweep of its Cylon eye.)

Folks Half price on all hot drinks tonight! Its freezing and wet outside!
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    edited March 2019
    Yes, There's a storm coming ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,693MI6 Agent
    Yes, There's a storm coming ;)

Yes, the rafters tell me so! :D
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    (N24 enters pulls off his balaclava, shakes off the snow from his unfashionable jacket)

-The storm, well actually just a blizzard, is already here! A Coke Zero, please. On ice, if you can spare any.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,385Chief of Staff
    I'll have a half price hot chocolate, please!
    All this chatter on the Bond 25 thread about Ice blocks that look like mattresses, reminds me
    of a hotel I stayed in, in Portrush :D
    To make it a bit more interesting, Instead of just using male and female names for storms, they
    could use Star Wars characters, or Star Trek, 007 or even put the names out for sponsorship to
    big companies, like storm Starbucks, or Amazon. ;)
    Hurricane Stromberg :))
    Tornado Goldfinger :D
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    I would like a black velvet and liver for Miss. Holly, please.
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    ‘Black velvet and liver’ - is that a new cocktail? :D
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Watching LTK again last night, I was wondering if anyone knows if the opening sounds of church bells are the same as those used in OHMSS ?
    Taking a break from the political debating for a quiet glass of something that's first passed
    through the digestive system of a monkey. Kopi luwak
    edited March 2019
    Would you like a smalahove with that? I have a feeling you're ready... :)

A Coke Zero for me, please-
    You must be feeling very happy, finally having your favourite
    Location in a Bond movie. All your pestering paid off :D
    I have mixed feelings, but this is neither the time or the place to dwell in the rather odd choice of location.
    Cheers -{
    True, we'll just put it down to a Christmas miracle. :))
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/penis-festival-attracts-thousands-giant-14149310
    Bit quiet today, I'm guessing everyone's at the
    Festival of the Penis ;%
    I didn't go. I don't like getting all the attention :v
    No, I wouldn't want to Hang out there. ;)
    No, you should pull out immediately.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    I wonder if the penis festival has a sign on the front saying "enter here"?
    On a similar vein ;)
    I've always found it quite funny when women say their body is a temple! Does that mean like with many temples you have to take your shoes off before you come inside?
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    edited March 2019
    I'm sure the gentlemen of the press visited the festival. Did they reveal anything?
    A few big politicians were there, a few big knobs.
    (TB2 gives out an almighty sneeze. From behind his laptop.
    Freddy, spooked, nips underneath the A.R.S.E's section of wall.
    Holly, used to this kind of noise, starts rubbing against TB2 and gently purring to provide solice. )

Urgh! (Blows nose). Thank You Cat, your purring and fuss always makes me feel a bit better. I'll get you the final piece of that large liver Madame Vesper gave You when I put the kettle on.
    Barbel, I need your help. Can You sub for me in serving drinks? It will only be for a few days, maybe a week to shake this bug?
    Bless you, Especially if you pour me a glass my favourite drink :)
    One Gallon sized Coke Zero. (Sneezes, blows nose.)
    I am off to bed! A.R.S.E! Activeate protocal Sierra!

(The A.R.S.E's Cylon eye starts gently sweeping the room, pulsing from blue to a warm green.
    Its display says "Acive Standby TB2 = Sick. Full service mode active."

Good. Holly, Guard duty dear, don't make that face! As Pussy is out You have to keep watch.
    Teach that Scaredy cat offspring how to be a sentry. Yes Freddy, I mean You!
    (Sneezes)

Night everyone!