american_beauty_color_scheme_2.png
    Screen_Shot_2017_09_17_at_19_25_39.png
    Last picture is hilarious :))
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    The really strange thing is some see the same
    thing but see this ......
    1200px-Mona_Lisa%2C_by_Leonardo_da_Vinci%2C_from_C2RMF_retouched.jpg
    ..... A. Masterpiece ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    I meant to watch Rellik, but forgot. Is it any good?
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    I've really been enjoying the Last Ship in Aust we're only on season 3 whereas US season 4 we normally get the latest .
    The show is post apocalyptic world where a virus has wiped out most of the worlds population.
    Each season is fresh , great characters and fantastic action

In the midst of season 4 of The Last Ship here in the States. As hokey as the show can be with gaping plot holes, etc it's still a real fun hour. Season 4 has some great Bond worthy villains, plotlines and locations and an MI6 agent to boot.
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    It started strongly, there are some decently acted scenes but I lost interest halfway through the second episode, the constant going back in time is a bit confusing and it starts at the conclusion and is going back to the start it may be trying to be a bit too clever for its own good.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,690MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:
    It started strongly, there are some decently acted scenes but I lost interest halfway through the second episode, the constant going back in time is a bit confusing and it starts at the conclusion and is going back to the start it may be trying to be a bit too clever for its own good.

Thanks. Yes, it all sounds a bit involved!
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    Perhaps a bit " unbondlike" but Walks with my dog fantastic. A bit of a contrast to finale of Last Ship.
    2 of my favorite things: dogs and U.K. Though couldn't understand why the dogs were on leads in the countryside.
    We noticed that U.K. so much more dog friendly than Aust.dogs on trains in cafes there were even 2 in a pub in Portree
    Anthony
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    A friend of mine keeps bugging me to watch Sherlock.
    I haven't seen it yet and was never big on Holmes (even if I've seen the mediocre movies).
    Is it any good/Does it suck?
    a reasonable rate of return
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    It's good, sometimes very good. Personally I find some of the newest episodes too outlandish, but I suggest you watch it.
  • IanFryerIanFryer Posts: 327MI6 Agent
    On my TV, via DVD, I'm watching The Man from UNCLE episode The Four Steps Affair from 1965. The story guest stars Luciana Paluzzi, shortly before she started work on Thunderball.
    Simon reeve in Russia. Already a fascinating watch.
    Yeah ! The Apprentice is Back :x I love this show, as it shows the standard of dimwits running
    Our industries :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Yeah ! The Apprentice is Back :x I love this show, as it shows the standard of dimwits running

I used to watch it around 2007-2009 then I kind of gave up on it. Can't believe it's still on the TV. Lord Sugar is the last person I'd ever want to work for though! :))

But TLD in on at the same time on itv4
    There is ITV4 +1 ;)
    There is ITV4 +1 ;)
    Your a genius, but I'm watching it now and will catch up with the Apprentice another day, don't worry TP I won't spoil the ending for you.
    :)) Yes, no spoilers. That Titanic movie had a real twist at the end.
    There's a programme on channel 4 " Escape" where some technical people are placed in a
    Survival plot. The first was very " Flight of the phoenix ".
    The BBC have had another go at an Elizabethan comedy, after the brilliant Blackadder 2.
    "Upstart Crow" was probably a wizz bang idea from a few Cambridge Chaps and a few
    Of their Cambridge chums at the BBC gave them the go ahead. Sadly they seem to have
    Left out all the jokes as it's total crap ! If viewed you'll quickly see why they had to use a
    Laughter track. It makes the awful reworking of Porridge look like a masterpiece.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,795MI6 Agent
    I just watched the first episode of the new Norwegian crime fiction series "Monster". It's set in the far north and looks very promiseing. The series is already sold to Starz in the US and TV channels in many other countries. I'm really curious about how "Monster" will turn out.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    The BBC have had another go at an Elizabethan comedy, after the brilliant Blackadder 2.
    "Upstart Crow" was probably a wizz bang idea from a few Cambridge Chaps and a few
    Of their Cambridge chums at the BBC gave them the go ahead. Sadly they seem to have
    Left out all the jokes as it's total crap ! If viewed you'll quickly see why they had to use a
    Laughter track. It makes the awful reworking of Porridge look like a masterpiece.

Yeah...I really like Upstart Crow...it’s bloody hilarious :D
    YNWA 97
    The Apprentice : on BBC 1. Tonight they have to decorate two rooms at Stoke Park golf course, where
    The famous golf match in Goldfinger took place.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    The Apprentice : on BBC 1. Tonight they have to decorate two rooms at Stoke Park golf course, where

Missed it last night (will watch on catch-up). What did the Club Secretary have to say..?
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Oh Nothing ........ :D
    They could have given Claude a bowler hat! This series seems to have some epic idiots!
    :)) I love this show as it proves, as stupid as I think I am, ....... There are indeed some even more stupid
    People about.
    Great programe on itv " An hour to catch a killer " looking at how a police investigation in to a murder
    Actually happens.
    Well highlights from last week's TV shows, the Apprentice, proving the point that stupidity and a vacuous personality are more important criteria than business acumen and common sense, the highlight of last week's episode? The use of a Bond location and some John Barry music.
    The X factor ( I'm forced to watch this drivel by mrscoop) utter ninesense, contrived bull#**** made worse by the judges sending home singers who can hold a tune but have dull back stories for untalented karaoke catawallers with a hard luck tale. The highlight being the mood music used to ramp up the "drama" which was from Moonraker and Batman Begins..... So not totally devoid of musical talent. Sometimes I wish I had a cyanide capsule hidden in my tooth.....just to end the pain. :D
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Great summary - luckily I avoid this crap in my house now :)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Luckily my daughter's have grown up enough to
    Think the x-factor is total crap. :D
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    I just finished "the IT crowd" and am feeling very sad it is over. Any suggestions?
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey