SPECTRE Product Placement

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    edited August 2015
    if possible and affordable both but of course I'd be extremely happy to get either one of them :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Strange, local cinema here in New Zealand has the release date as Nov 12 on all its posters....
    I'm sure you will be the same across the ditch
    Bondage007 wrote:
    Doesn't look like they're in Australia yet. They are really going low key for this movie release....no official worldwide release dates either
  • Bondage007Bondage007 AustraliaPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    Tennyson wrote:
    Strange, local cinema here in New Zealand has the release date as Nov 12 on all its posters....
    I'm sure you will be the same across the ditch
    Bondage007 wrote:
    Doesn't look like they're in Australia yet. They are really going low key for this movie release....no official worldwide release dates either

Not sure, haven't been to the cinemas all year, there's only one movie I will watch ;)

But yeah Nov 12 on Sony Australia website, Nov 19 on Sony Australia Facebook
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
    same here: wrote an e-mail to dony pictures twice now about the german premiere- both time no response within a week X-( X-( X-(
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    The first (emptied) Spectre Heineken bottles have hit Ebay; will there be special cardboard packagings again as well?

image.jpg
  • goranmagdicgoranmagdic Posts: 13MI6 Agent
    Any sign of any of the Belvedere SPECTRE bottles in the UK yet? Can't find any on sale online.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Have you tried DrinkSupermarket.com?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Heineken Light? O.o What is that, a diet beer? :))
    Any sign of any of the Belvedere SPECTRE bottles in the UK yet? Can't find any on sale online.

Apparently some Tesco's have them. Wouldn't count on online sellers as the amount of bottles is too limited to adjust their websites.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    As I work in Tescos, I'll have a look to see if my Branch is stocking it.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Managed to find a 70cl bottle of Belvedere in a Tesco in Scotland. It's a pretty small store, but they had 2 just mixed in with the normal bottles. I'm guessing they won't be all that rare compared to the 2 magnums that were announced.

DSC_0744.jpg

DSC_0745.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Congrats!!!

I wasted an entire morning zooming around London look for one in all the Belvedere stockists with no luck!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Congrats!!!

I wasted an entire morning zooming around London look for one in all the Belvedere stockists with no luck!!!

I'm guessing Belvedere isn't a massive seller compared to cheaper brands, so there might be loads sitting in stock rooms waiting to be replenished!
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Congrats!!!

I'm guessing Belvedere isn't a massive seller compared to cheaper brands, so there might be loads sitting in stock rooms waiting to be replenished!

belvedere isn't even able to respond to e-mails! X-(
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Congrats!!!

Well it was centre stage in the Vodka section in Selfridges etc but not 007 version
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Congrats!!!

Well it was centre stage in the Vodka section in Selfridges etc but not 007 version

Welshie - try Harrods, as they have had many a 007 tie-in with the movies in recent years, usually with Bollinger and sometimes displaying props from the movie (QoS they had the DBS car and Field's Greene party dress from what I remember seeing).

And welcome to London ;) Nip over here quick - http://www.armoury.co.uk/just-arrived - they have a lovely looking medium sized original 1940's Royal Doulton Jack for a pretty penny. I'm hoping someone gives him a new home before I get too tempted! :p
    Hi Skippy - I did Harrods and Harvey Nicks with no luck either (as well as that famous booze shop in Soho)

I did have the Armoury on my list but snagged a pre 1940s Jack from flea bay just before my trip!!! {[]
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Fantastic gift from our own CrittyRobinson....thanks so much, Chris for sending this limited edition shaker and bottle...will put it to good use asap!

shaker_037.jpg

shaker_038.jpg

shaker_039.jpg

shaker_042.jpg
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Congrats!!!

belvedere isn't even able to respond to e-mails! X-(

Make sure you email them in Polish, not a foreign gobbledygook! :))
  • mrgatsbymrgatsby Southern CaliforniaPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Fantastic gift from our own CrittyRobinson....thanks so much, Chris for sending this limited edition shaker and bottle...will put it to good use asap!

shaker_037.jpg

shaker_038.jpg

shaker_039.jpg

shaker_042.jpg

F.Y.I.: Mantis, ur link doesn't work from safari!
  • mrgatsbymrgatsby Southern CaliforniaPosts: 165MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

shaker_037.jpg

shaker_038.jpg

shaker_039.jpg

shaker_042.jpg

I'm getting this,
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebonde/public_html/index.php:1) in /home/thebonde/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1196
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Still can't find the stuff in UK :s
    wow, first they don't respond to mails now I can't watch the video - what a great marketing strategy!!!!!!
    does anybody know how I can watch the vid without creatin a youtube account?
    The Mantis wrote:

So it's:

- 2 Limited Editions
    - a shaker / bottle combination
    - 1 really Limited Edition, unavailable for purchase.

Well, they didn't take it lightly, that much must be said.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Me too , nothing in the UK unbelievable
    Please share when anyone gets any joy
    007 reporting for duty
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    The Belvedere commercial is cheesy as hell in my opinion gentlemen... Maybe it will grow on my but at this point I'm pretty much confused.
    is it on youtube?