SPECTRE Product Placement

Comments

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    jalcon wrote:
    thanks but it doesn't play since I don't have a yt-account :(
    any other suggestions?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I thought it was very funny. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • jalconjalcon Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    jalcon wrote:
    thanks but it doesn't play since I don't have a yt-account :(
    any other suggestions?

Yeah, go to the belvedere link earlier in this thread, it automatically comes up.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    I thought it was very funny. :D

So did I!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    now I finally saw it- looks good
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Just arrived in my liquor store!

belvidere_006.jpg

David

Do you remember if the large bottle (Magnum) has the snazzy Belvedere "light up" thing going on

Cheers
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    No light up effects
    Cheers.

Thought it might have had the light fx as I was told the 1.75cl retails £95 and the 0.70cl £30 hence you get more vodka buying 3 x 0.7cl bottles for less ££.

Guess the premium is just for a snazzy big bottle
  • lippelippe Posts: 134MI6 Agent
    That is one laugh out loud terrible advert.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    lippe wrote:

+1

But it seems we are in the minority here. -{
    The majority isn't always right. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    No, it is awful :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    lippe wrote:

+1

But it seems we are in the minority here. -{

I wouldn't say it's 'terrible' - more tongue in cheek... and pokes a bit of fun! (And let's face it, as real as any Bond film :D )

Reminds me of the VW ads we had a few years back, where stuff all falls into place.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    I think the ad is great.
    Aston Martin has uploaded a DB10 promo video. You can't call it a commercial since you can't buy it, but I kinda like this one! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSJ8ryVlM8A
  • jalconjalcon Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    That is the cheesiest ad I've ever seen. When she says, "excellent choice, Mr. Bond" to the bartender - holy cringeworthy. It doesn't even make sense, lol......I mean..maybe if Daniel Craig was the bartender? :))
    jalcon wrote:
    That is the cheesiest ad I've ever seen. When she says, "excellent choice, Mr. Bond" to the bartender - holy cringeworthy. It doesn't even make sense, lol......I mean..maybe if Daniel Craig was the bartender? :))

That's exactly why I hate this ad! The rest is fine, reminds me of one of the cool Heineken commercials, but the ending makes zero to no sense. 8-)
    wow, the db10 advert was reallly great!!!
    btw, I wouldn't be surprised if it does go into production in a year or so...?!
    Bloody hooligans ! :))
    wow, the db10 advert was reallly great!!!
    btw, I wouldn't be surprised if it does go into production in a year or so...?!

Aston Martin is pretty persistent in saying "no way". But it wouldn't surprise me at all if another model goes into production in a few years that will look exactly like the DB10.

However since 10 of them were built I wonder if any of these will get in private hands one day via a public auction or something - just like the DB5 from Goldfinger. 10 is a actually a huge number when you compare it to the fact that there are only 3 Lamborghini Venenos in the world and it's unlikely that Aston will keep all of them in Gaydon (well some of them are probably stunt cars, camera cars etc but there have to be at least like 3-4 hero cars)
    1 or 2 will probably surface at some charity auction
    FINALLY ordered two belvedere-spectre bottles!!!
    Is Bollinger doing any special edition this time around??
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Is Bollinger doing any special edition this time around??
    yes I've seen a picture of it on IG, they're doing domething similar to the 002 for 007 bottle :D
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    353bcbe9.jpg

c25ee0df.jpg
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    wonder when that'll be available ?:)
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Now that's a poster that I like (the top image of DC)!
    Now that's a poster that I like (the top image of DC)!

I believe that photo is from "Skyfall" ;)
    Black Tux???