SPECTRE Product Placement

Comments

• YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    Anyone know how "limited" these are?
    Not very I'm afraid; the true gems are the 100 editions not for sale and with the MI6 building on them.
  • Bondage007Bondage007 AustraliaPosts: 371MI6 Agent
    So how many versions of this are there?

(1a) Standard blue
    (1b) Standard blue illuminated???
    (2) Silver Sabre
    (3) 100 limited green (not for general sale?)
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
    Bondage007 wrote:
    So how many versions of this are there?

(1a) 750 ml, 1000 ml
    (1b) 1750 ml
    (2) Silver Sabre 1750 ml
    (3) not for general sale
    I've found a link for the Australians here:
    http://moet-hennessy-collection.com.au/shop-online/spirits-shop-brand/belvedere-vodka/

On sale Oct 1st. So the illuminated bottle is the Silver Sabre?
    2019 Bondathon...in progress (6) FRWL (7) GE (8) FYEO (9) TND (10) MR (11) GF (12) LALD (13) DAF (14) LTK (15) TMWTGG (16) TB (17) TSWLM (18) DAD (19) AVTAK (20) YOLT (21) QOS (22) SF (23) TWINE (24) SP
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Bondage007 wrote:
    I've found a link for the Australians here:
    http://moet-hennessy-collection.com.au/shop-online/spirits-shop-brand/belvedere-vodka/

On sale Oct 1st. So the illuminated bottle is the Silver Sabre?

There are two illuminated bottles it seems

1) The Standard SPECTRE 1.75ml Magnum
    2) Silver Sabre (BUT BELIEVE THIS IS 007 BRANDED NOT SPECTRE)

Also a cocktail shaker version but yet to see this in UK
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    So, the magnum bottle I ordered from 31Dover was the Silver Sabre edition?
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    Nope.

Silver Sabre is same size but different

Yours is number 1 (see above)
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Thanks Welshie - yet another one to buy!
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    Look what I bought from the grocery today! {[]
    20150916_192048.jpg
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    To the people buying the 007/Spectre edition Belvedere: Will you guys be keeping your bottles as an unopened collectible, or are you planning to drink it?
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Look what I bought from the grocery today! {[]
    20150916_192048.jpg

lucky you! we especially went to Munich to find one but no luck :( contacted heineken now.....
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Jag wrote:
    To the people buying the 007/Spectre edition Belvedere: Will you guys be keeping your bottles as an unopened collectible, or are you planning to drink it?

I plan on showcasing the Silver Sabre unopened in my room, under low light and keeping one regular version unopened as well. I plan on opening one regular version for this holiday :)
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Jag wrote:

I wouldn't see the point of opening these Bond-themed bottles.
    You could do so with the normal ones that are unlimited :007)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Will open the regular bottle but not the magnum
    Definitely not opening :D
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    We had so many in our area of PA that I opened one of the biggees...just for the pomp and circumstance...but have plenty of unopened...have the magnums, the smalls, and the shaker thus far...

ghost_london_035.jpg
    Is the battery replaceable on the illuminated one? Without opening the bottle?
    Bondage007 wrote:
    Is the battery replaceable on the illuminated one? Without opening the bottle?

Reading reviews the answer appears to be no and the usage is only 8 hours (don't hold me to those facts, just what I read)

Believe the whole illuminating magnum thing is really for the bottles to attract punters behind the bar / nightclubs etc which obviously get consumed quickly and replaced rather then for collectable at home!!!!
  • Alex EdwardAlex Edward Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    For those interested, Belvedere Spectre bottles are also availabe through Amazon.co.uk:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=belvedere+spectre

I have read couple of months back that these limited edition Belvedere Vodka LED bottles will be only available for Auction sale, they will sale new bottles or bottles used in filming in auction sale ??
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Lots of questions lately as I think the proper information got lost. Here is what Belvedere is actually offering as indicated on their website;

Belvedere 007 SPECTRE Bottle

The limited edition Belvedere 007 SPECTRE Bottle features the iconic James Bond gun barrel. A closer look reveals the mark of the SPECTRE organization and a recipe for the timeless Shaken Not Stirred 007 martini. Available at premium retailers worldwide.

Belvedere 007 Silver Saber Bottle

The 1.75L limited edition Belvedere 007 Silver Saber Bottle features elegant lines and a polished metallic finish. Etched by laser, the iconic 007 mark illuminates in an homage to the cutting edge style celebrated by Belvedere and Bond. Available at premium retailers worldwide.

Belvedere MI6 Bottle

The Belvedere MI6 Bottle replaced the iconic Belvedere Palace with the famous MI6 headquarters and switches the signature blue palette for a distinctive green, mirroring the secret spy agency's ink of choice. Only 100 collector's edition Belvedere MI6 Bottles were produced.

*Not available for purchase.

Belvedere 007 SPECTRE Shaker

Prepare your Shaken Not Stirred martini in style with the Belvedere SPECTRE 007 Shaker. This limited edition pack features a Belvedere bottle in a distinctive and elegant stainless steel shaker. Pour your ingredients, add ice, shake, strain and serve in a chilled martini glass for the ultimate cocktail experience.

That's it. You can see it all here;

http://www.belvederevodka.com/en-int/spectre-007-bottles-and-cocktails#limited-edition-collection
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Yup that seems exactly what I thought, except the first bottle on your list comes in several sizes and the 1.75cl bottle appears to also light up (well the UK version does)
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    We had so many in our area of PA that I opened one of the biggees...just for the pomp and circumstance...but have plenty of unopened...have the magnums, the smalls, and the shaker thus far...

ghost_london_035.jpg

Do you mind sending a crate or two to me please??? :))
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Jag wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:

ghost_london_035.jpg

Do you mind sending a crate or two to me please??? :))

On its way!
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Just ordered mine , standard bottle as I intend to drink and enjoy it -{ -{
    Any ideas where I can order the shaker from that deliver to the UK ? or Uk distributors
    007 reporting for duty
    Mine just arrived today.
    20150919_132311.jpg

20150919_132947.jpg
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Now out and about in stores.... -{

image.jpg

For European collectors: the razor is available through Amazon.de, they will ship within Europe.
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    Ive seen the 007 Belvedere vodka in Tesco at Canary wharf £37.80 ,they had a few in store ,
    how about your place AOS.
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I'm not planning to buy one, but honestly I haven't seen the limited edition bottles anywhere in Krakow - which is kinda weird because it's a huge city. However, since Zyrardow is closer to Warsaw maybe they have plenty of them...
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Why did you get that shaker from ? Can you order in the UK
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    Mine just arrived today.
    20150919_132311.jpg

20150919_132947.jpg
    007 reporting for duty