SPECTRE Product Placement

Comments

• MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Black Tux???

I think it was edited to be black. Notice Waltz in the background - it's not him in character.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Thought Bollinger might have whacked the Octopuss on the label like the crew gift set
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    Heineken is slowly releasing special Spectre bottles and packagings in its native country, The Netherlands.
    Am I right in assuming Coca Cola will not be joining in this time?
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    Now that's a poster that I like (the top image of DC)!

Yeah that's a fan poster, with Waltz probably from Django Unchained. I like how they put the bullet hole right at DC's crotch.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,579Chief of Staff
    Now out and about in stores.... -{

image.jpg
    YNWA 97
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    My beard might have to come off. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    My beard might have to come off. :))

You can always shave 'other parts' :v :o
    YNWA 97
    :))
    No, I keep my arm pits au naturel. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:

image.jpg

absolutely stunned!! thank you, sir miles :)
    this movie will cost me a lot!
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Wonder if DC goes "Gillette" in the movie ala Brosnan?

Think I prefer the "old fashioned way"
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Sir Miles wrote:

image.jpg

Is the handle branded with Spectre at all?
    The Mantis wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

image.jpg

doesn't look like it
    http://www.pgshop.de/Gillette-Flexball-SPECTRE-Geschenkset-mit-zwei-Ersatzklingen-Rasiergel-Organizer/7702018397907,de_DE,pd.html
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    So basically a standard razor with a can of shaving gel and some blades in a Spectre branded box. Ridiculous!
    The Mantis wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

image.jpg

It was actually spotted by a friend of mine and he sent me the picture - I tried my local store, but they didn't have it...may try a *bigger store* tomorrow....but I reckon it's just standard stuff in a branded box :(
    YNWA 97
    It may be a bit of rubbish but come on now ..... How many
    Of us will still buy one ? :))
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    It may be a bit of rubbish but come on now ..... How many
    Of us will still buy one ? :))

Not Higgins. The motherluvver is hairier than a sasquatch.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    So the only thing Bond related with that shaving kit is the box? Pass thanks.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Gotta make up for that big budget somewhere I guess...
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    missed opportunity in my opinion....
  • YouknowthenameYouknowthename Carver Media GroupPosts: 500MI6 Agent
    For those interested, Belvedere Spectre bottles are also availabe through Amazon.co.uk:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=belvedere+spectre
    For those interested, Belvedere Spectre bottles are also availabe through Amazon.co.uk:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=belvedere+spectre

Yup - I bought directly from the same seller www.31dover.com

Large and regular bottles

Intrigued more then anything to see what this Vodka is like since its marketed as "premium" :D
    Hmm interesting

My order has been dispatched (will be a looong time until I receive) but I noticed the description has changed to illuminating on the Magnum (when I ordered Friday it did not mention this)

BELVEDERE VODKA SPECTRE 007 COLLECTORS' EDITION ILLUMINATING MAGNUM
    James Bond 007 Spectre Belvedere Vodka Magnum - Illuminating1.75LABV 40% Stock Number 31D2141 9 left in stock £94.95
    Belvedere Vodka Spectre 007 Collectors' Edition 175ml Illuminating Magnum

OVERVIEW
    Be the first to drink yours shaken, not stirred. This 007 limited edition bottle features 007 and Spectre branding and is available here at 31DOVER.COM first in the UK. It's also the large magnum-sized version (1.75 litre/ 175ml) that lights up, for maximum impact and a whole lot of Vodka. An epic party bottle!
    I've read somewhere that the illuminatimg bootles will be available only from occtobre 1st ?!
    31dover.com appears to have a live stock list though (when it went to zero last week I was told to wait until Friday restock)
  • MrBeechMrBeech Denver, COPosts: 57MI6 Agent
    Just ordered the Belvedere SPECTRE bottle and pre-ordered the Silver Saber edition online in the states.

Got it here: http://reservebar.com/products/belvedere-007-spectre-bottle-1000ml

They also have the shaker available.

-{ -{
    Yes...considerably...
    MrBeech wrote:
    Just ordered the Belvedere SPECTRE bottle and pre-ordered the Silver Saber edition online in the states.

-{ -{

Wow - the $70 Magnum bottle is £95 ($146) in the UK!!! And its a European product!!!

Maybe the UK one does indeed light up lol
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    MrBeech wrote:

-{ -{

The site is down :( I'm trying to pre-ordered the Silver Saber edition.
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    I just pre-ordered the Silver Saber edition bottle as a Christmas gift to myself :) I will be awaiting for it -{ {[]
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    31dover.com appears to have a live stock list though (when it went to zero last week I was told to wait until Friday restock)

Yes I thought they were released 1st October - but as you say, live stock count, which went down to 6 when I purchased but I note has gone back up to 16 since then!

Anyone know how "limited" these are?
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • 31DOVER.com31DOVER.com Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    Hi everyone.

Our magnums are indeed illuminating, and both bottle sizes are in stock.

We offer next day delivery as standard on all orders made before 4pm, and that should still be the case on the Belvedere Spectres for the vast majority of orders. It could occasionally be taking an extra day on these specific bottles right now due to the huge demand.

Enjoy! -{