Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    I chose standard delivery, which I think was 3-5 days, so hopeful that I will have them in my hands by the end of the week.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Reading a few online reviews, a few people had orders cancelled since cannot be fulfilled - yikes!!

I can see myself begging for a 44R on here soon enough lol
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Hi
    Yeh mine showing as ordered on the mobile site too. I seriously hope they are removed from open display once ordered online.
    Ross
    Doesn't sound promising - probably all sold in-store over the weekend!
    I also read their dispatch info is slow and some people had item before any update!

This is what I get

B649C5D4-D056-4336-8BE6-BE8CD1D84FE7_zpsz8qgfidb.png

If I click on view details I get an error!
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    No shipping confirmation mail, yet. 500 page on details :-(
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Holden wrote:
    Mine comes up OK on the mobile site.

I get error on both ?:)

Well its now officially sold out so I guess they have shifted a fair few over the weekend since The Red Kings post anyhow!

Sorry to hear you're having problems Welshboy :( I already feel responsible for you being £700 lighter in your wallet..!! :o Really hope as the first one brave enough to pull the trigger that they've got your order and they dispatch soon.

For those that do miss out I guess it saves money for later to splash out on the 'Rome' or 'Mexico' jackets.. 8-)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Holden wrote:
    Mine comes up OK on the mobile site.

Well its now officially sold out so I guess they have shifted a fair few over the weekend since The Red Kings post anyhow!

Sorry to hear you're having problems Welshboy :( I already feel responsible for you being £700 lighter in your wallet..!! :o Really hope as the first one brave enough to pull the trigger that they've got your order and they dispatch soon.

For those that do miss out I guess it saves money for later to splash out on the 'Rome' or 'Mexico' jackets.. 8-)

Yes its all your fault lol {[]
    Hi
    Yeh mine showing as ordered on the mobile site too. I seriously hope they are removed from open display once ordered online.
    Ross

I popped into Harrods on Saturday to check out the Moncler range. Pretty small range in store, so wasn't too surprised not to see THE jacket. I also had a look in Tom Ford and no sign of their rumoured jacket.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yes its all your fault lol {[]
    I popped into Harrods on Saturday to check out the Moncler range. Pretty small range in store, so wasn't too surprised not to see THE jacket. I also had a look in Tom Ford and no sign of their rumoured jacket.

Cool - oh well thats gives us hope then that its a proper itemised inventory in a warehouse etc and our orders are fulfilled!

Seems the TF is already a goner and Moncler also if turns out to be SA. So far very different then Skyfall but still early days!
    I took a photo of the production label for the TF jacket - just in case I decide to have it made at a later point - but I didn't like it that much for the price and we don't know for certain whether it is THE lake/ White's chalet jacket....even though it looks similar.
    Holden wrote:
    I took a photo of the production label for the TF jacket - just in case I decide to have it made at a later point - but I didn't like it that much for the price and we don't know for certain whether it is THE lake/ White's chalet jacket....even though it looks similar.

Yeah it did not stand out for me either. Seems he doesn't wear the collar maybe (if it is indeed the jacket) by looking at the lake pics or is it my eyesight? Imagine half the price is due to the collar lol
    I didn't like the shearling collar - definitely looked better without it....if less warm.
    Holden wrote:

You'll really not like the price to get it made!!!

Made to order £5360.

Ross
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Fuc....ing pigs!
    Just recaived email-they can't fulfill my order! X-( X-( X-(
    Holden wrote:

You'll really not like the price to get it made!!!

Made to order £5360.

Ross

?:) On the basis, the OTR jacket was £3250, that seems a much bigger uplift than on the last TF coat I had made.
    edited January 2015
    Norcha wrote:
    Fuc....ing pigs!
    Just recaived email-they can't fulfill my order! X-( X-( X-(

It's not looking promising for any of us then! :(
    Wtf X-(
    Anybody have simular e-mail
    After I paid for mine,there still was plenty left,so how come they can't fullfill my order!?
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Which jacket is everybody talking about?

Can somebody link it?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Norcha wrote:
    After I paid for mine,there still was plenty left,so how come they can't fullfill my order!?

Think you should be speaking to Harrods !!!

My Retail knowledge of duch stores is that such small stocked items WILL be on the floor... Guess a few locals dropped in and bought whilst the web inventory thought they were in ???

Think there'll be nicer, more usable, more reasonable and more screen time items along - I HOPE 8-)
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

• PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Norcha wrote:

My Retail knowledge of duch stores is that such small stocked items WILL be on the floor... Guess a few locals dropped in and bought whilst the web inventory thought they were in ???

Think there'll be nicer, more usable, more reasonable and more screen time items along - I HOPE 8-)

Already done!
    Told them to start learn to knit jumpers! :))
    Norcha wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Norcha wrote:

Already done!
    Told them to start learn to knit jumpers! :))

Maybe theyll have to speak to Moncler too !

I sent e-mail to Moncler on Saturday and asked about that jacket,about which season it is and
    why available only at Harrods
    But they haven't answered yet
    I've just received the e-mail of doom from Harrods :(|)

The 40R which is the size I wanted and was the last one, when I ordered, is out of stock.

The 38R, of which there were several left, when I ordered, is awaiting processing. So there may be hope yet, but I fear it will be too small/tight.

Would really like to know whether any members on here, got in early by mail order, or bought off the rack in Harrods, either for themselves, or others......
  • Colonel DukeColonel Duke Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    edited January 2015
    I tried to do a Google reverse image search and didn't come up with anything using the Harrods picture. I'll keep searching and see if there are any other retailers out there selling the jacket.

Here is the image I used. Post another image if anyone thinks that might work better.

3609360.jpg
    I've already sent an email to moncler but this is what I got back:

Dear Ross,

Thank you for contacting Moncler Online Store.
    We have verified your request and we inform you that on Moncler Online Store, we publish all available information regarding the products that are on sale. For further details, we suggest that you speak directly with the nearest store.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Monika
    Customer Care
    Moncler Online Store

I sent a further message about the possible Bond Connection and awaiting a reply to that.