Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Thanks! Yeah, kept it a little quiet here on the boards as its not a direct connect to Bond, but there it is.... :007)
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know if the Danner boots are sold in any shops in the UK?
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    tardis1711 wrote:

No they are not already checked and they say they have no UK retailers
    Ross
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    tardis1711 wrote:

Ross

Thanks Ross. Looks like its a case of ordering from the Danner website then.
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    tardis1711 wrote:
    tardis1711 wrote:

Ross

When I checked the Danner website the price seemed to be much higher than third parties ?

May be worth checking as import duties should still be the same!
    Last rat standing.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Flighty wrote:
    tardis1711 wrote:

Ross

When I checked the Danner website the price seemed to be much higher than third parties ?

May be worth checking as import duties should still be the same!

Amazon is a good place re Danners. Takes a bit of searching though...

I have a spare old model 6' quarry in brown, (same as DC wore for press shoots, but 6'), US 9.5 D (UK 9 EUR 43) brand new in Uk if anyone fancies them, came from Danner along with the 8' model.... ???
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    www.craftsmanshipusa.com is our website and we have about 25 brands that are listed on our online store, but even more in our brick and mortar in Newtown, PA...and yes, many brands that are favored by Craig! :007)

Great website Dave. Best of luck with your new venture. {[]
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Looks great, Best of luck with it . {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Many thanks, all...I am also inquiring about potentially becoming a wholesaler for Danner...if this happens I should be able to connect on minimums especially around any "customs"...
  • draxhugodraxhugo Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    I have been talking to Walther/Umarex this morning here at Shotshow and the German staff confirmed they supplied a number of items to the production. They wouldn't confirm Bond's one but the PPK/S was still mentioned.
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    edited January 2015
    draxhugo wrote:
    I have been talking to Walther/Umarex this morning here at Shotshow and the German staff confirmed they supplied a number of items to the production. They wouldn't confirm Bond's one but the PPK/S was still mentioned.

That just won't be true. Walther have never supplied anything direct to the production (except the early P99 and PAK's for TND's) and the armourers have an inventory as long as your arm for PPK's. And to top it all, they never used a PPK/S in the last film, so we've called them out on two statements that are pure BS already. Any purchase from Walther would go through a third party,a nd that hasn't happened.

Remember that Walther have never paid to have their products on screen. One of the few prevalent companies that can claim this.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    edited January 2015
    The leaked information covering the scene when Bond gets out of the crashed plane, specifically refers to him pulling out his Walther.

Of course, in reality, for filming, they could use a different manufacturer.....
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    He could be using a Walther doing that, we haven't had enough decent images yet, although the ones so far seem to have too long a muzzle. We shall see.

You need to hide your spoilers with a SPOILER tag or some folks will kick off.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • draxhugodraxhugo Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Arch...chermans are capable of lying ??? You've just shattered my vision of ze vorld.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Blimey david , not only do you supply us with top bond related film info , we will soon be buying your stuff !! :))
    you truly are a bond god , :007)
    Good luck with the business
    The Mantis wrote:
    www.craftsmanshipusa.com is our website and we have about 25 brands that are listed on our online store, but even more in our brick and mortar in Newtown, PA...and yes, many brands that are favored by Craig! :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    The dreaded email arrived...........

Dear Mr Kultschar,

Thank you for ordering with harrods.com.

Regretfully, the following item(s) in your recent order are out of stock:

We have now removed these out of stock item(s) from your order and you will not be charged for them. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Item Description Quantity Item(s) Value

MONCLER
    MC CARDI ZT MATT STRETCH DOWN FRONT XXL
    Item Code: 3609360
    £735.00

Oh well maybe destiny says I was meant to get a new TF suit or something :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Damm, I'm sorry for you P. :#

I've had the e-mail today saying mine has been dispatched. I think Ross is a day ahead of me, so will probably receive his first.

Looks like unless people are keeping quiet about having acquired larger sizes, the only ones they actually had in stock were 38R.
    The harrods system is very crap and odd! Wouldn't surprise me if I ordered first and got processed last!!!

Oh well I can't complain much, I'm pretty fortunate with my Bond collection and I acquired the TF Harrington last month which was something I never expected to have at all!!

I think you guys will have something very rare if its SA as Moncler don't appear to be a very approachable company to the public judging by the enquiry email replys!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing your views and pics on this piece when it arrives!!!!! {[]

Cheers

Paul
  • David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Looks like a baby's bib anyway, SA brand and model or not.

;)
    Looks like a baby's bib anyway, SA brand and model or not.

;)

You're not wrong :))
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Blimey! They took their time telling you !

Sorry about your lost purchase Welshboy, especially as you seemed to be one of the first to take the plunge...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    For Welshboy's sake, I hope the Moncler proves not to be the right one. For everyone on here who actually got one that fits, I hope it is! As for me, I already have a very similar quilted black down vest and a tight black fleece jacket that I've had for years and frequently wear together, so I've already got the look!
    edited January 2015
    The weird thing is that after I paid etc the funds were put on hold and email received that it was being processed. Today I've been told the jacket is not in stock and NOW they take the money instead of refunding / cancelling the hold!!

I think they need to sort their ordering system out - bit of a shambles!
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Sorry to hear that Welshboy :( Crap service from Harrods. Roll on the Mexico, Rome, Morocco shoots..!
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Hi folks!
    Sorry about your jacket Welshboy!
    But as I told you,all is over only after you have hands on that jacket othervise they can tell you any moment that jacket is out of stock!
    Still hoping for my medium! As large is gone!
    But still nothing in email. Only GOODSISSUE in my account,which doesn't mean anything!
    Norcha wrote:
    Hi folks!
    Sorry about your jacket Welshboy!
    But as I told you,all is over only after you have hands on that jacket othervise they can tell you any moment that jacket is out of stock!
    Still hoping for my medium! As large is gone!
    But still nothing in email. Only GOODSISSUE in my account,which doesn't mean anything!

No worries - I had my doubts from the start to be honest, I'm no stranger to this happening before. As soon as the link was posted by The Red Kind I bet tons ordered from AJB who keep silent!

Now I need to get my money back lol, just sent them an email!!!

Good luck with the jacket - my account never even had GOODISSUE
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Well my money for size large is still on hold! And they told me-that it's unavailable on Monday :))
    Norcha wrote:
    Well my money for size large is still on hold! And they told me-that it's unavailable on Monday :))

May the force be with you :))

Seriously though, I would still like to know where this jacket came from. Is it exclusive to Harrods?? Old season?? New season??

Would still like to get to the bottom of this, would be like to know if it has been available for long and elsewhere
    edited January 2015
    Well, the good news - the Harrods parcel was waiting for me when I got home, which means that it arrived before I received the e-mail to say it had been dispatched! :p

And the bad news - as suspected they run small. I can get into it, just.
    Strangely, the arms length isn't too bad, but the body is too short and tight. I reckon this would suit someone with a 36" chest, so even the size large (40r), would probably have been a bit too tight for me anyway. I reckon I would have needed the XL (42) to be comfortable and I'm sure that size was briefly available on the Harrods site, so:

IF ANYONE ON HERE GETS AN XL (42) AND IT'S TOO SMALL, LET ME KNOW.....MONEY IS WAITING! :)

That said, this jacket just isn't worth the money (other than the potential Bond connection) IMO.

Paul, mate.....I think the 44 would have been too tight for you.

Initial inspection of the labels doesn't give any hard evidence about when it was made, but 2013 is at the start of one of the codes.

Will take some pics of the jacket later on, if I get the chance.