Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Found a fair alternative for roughly £100!!! Slightly lighter blue in colour however there is a black version which is a female jacket but I'm sure if you do your homework on sizing I'm sure that you'll fine one that fits and looks the part if your after the darker jacket or a black one. Bargain and it's a lot closer alternative or match to the ribbed Moncler!! Happy hunting and I hope I've helped some out with looking for a reasonable alternative. The pics look exciting and I'm looking forward to a glimpse at new set pics and developments , all the best AJB'ers -{ -{

Here's the link for the jacket mentioned!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/natural-Combustion-Jacket-Merino-Melange/dp/B00MOEINMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422000378&sr=8-2&keywords=Super.natural+combustion+jacket
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    JG007 wrote:
    Found a fair alternative for roughly £100!!! Slightly lighter blue in colour however there is a black version which is a female jacket but I'm sure if you do your homework on sizing I'm sure that you'll fine one that fits and looks the part if your after the darker jacket or a black one. Bargain and it's a lot closer alternative or match to the ribbed Moncler!! Happy hunting and I hope I've helped some out with looking for a reasonable alternative. The pics look exciting and I'm looking forward to a glimpse at new set pics and developments , all the best AJB'ers -{ -{

Here's the link for the jacket mentioned!!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/natural-Combustion-Jacket-Merino-Melange/dp/B00MOEINMC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1422000378&sr=8-2&keywords=Super.natural+combustion+jacket

Looks quite good ! Shame the black version on amazon.uk is female specific. Not sure how much the fit of 45' bust would fit though on a dude ??? but they do it in caviar (black) http://us.sn-supernatural.com/
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    http://us.sn-supernatural.com/product/mens-combustion-cloud-jacket-340/

That's the one! There's a black men's one too though on their website. Depends on where you can source it. Pretty close alternative though with the collar and sleeves ect
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    My Harrods' arrived, surprisingly, size 38. But as with the others it's too tight and to small.
    Anyone here got one in 40?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:
    My Harrods' arrived, surprisingly, size 38. But as with the others it's too tight and to small.
    Anyone here got one in 40?

Sorry to hear that, not many people having luck with size on this one! Whats you thoughts on the jacket overall despite fit problems
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I must admit I like it. If its worth nearly € 1,000 is of course debatable. But its not of bad quality either.
    I like the cut and the color. I also thought it might loosen after some time as its stretchy. But the problem is that it is to tight around the chest and on the front there is no stretch material. another problem is that if I zip it up I have to pull it up and it's to short then. If worn open its perfect.
    It is more of a heavy sweater than of a jacket, actually.
    And compared to all alternatives listed so far I would say it is really the nicest one according to cut and color.
    maybe I will take it to a local Moncler store and ask them about the jacket. Maybe they know something.
    Here are some pictures. Lighting is very bad here unfortunately.

Moncler1.jpg

Moncler2.jpg
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    And Harrods sells this as a medium is it hell. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive but it's no way a medium, that must have been why there were so many left.
    Ross
    And Harrods sells this as a medium is it hell. I'm still waiting on mine to arrive but it's no way a medium, that must have been why there were so many left.
    Ross

Dont think it will be that warm for the Northern Uk climate either eh ?

Just had a scoot around Zermatts Moncler stockists. Nothing anything like ....

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:
    Here are some pictures. Lighting is very bad here unfortunately.

Moncler1.jpg

Does look tight in chest. Sleeves look ok though and if bigger size maybe chest ok but sleeves too big!

Looks like one of these awkward fit items

Moncler2.jpg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Think I'll be needing a 40r too and to be honest we still don't even know if this is the correct item
    Ross
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Medium is size shown on the Moncler label and Moncler say it's for a 38 chest - so Harrods are just following the Moncler sizing.

The fit on me was very similar to above - maybe the arms a little shorter on me.
    As I said earlier, I think to be comfortable in this, you really need a 36" chest, which means they run a size, or two small.
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Just had a scoot around Zermatts Moncler stockists. Nothing anything like ....

Have you decided to send it back or keep it?
    And what about you Holden
    I shall be sending mine back.
    Quite hard to decide! 40r would fit much better,so can't keep it.
    Pics. How 38r looks on me

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Looks a bit better on you, particularly from the back, but still a bit small.
    Whatever DC wore (if it was this), was a bigger size - not as tight in the body/shoulders.
    Holden wrote:
    Looks a bit better on you, particularly from the back, but still a bit small.
    Whatever DC wore (if it was this), was a bigger size - not as tight in the body/shoulders.

Yes on Dc it looks ok,even loose in photo when he sits in plane
    The question is, is this even the right item
    Ross
    Does anyone know where I can buy the Danners distressed boots but the old model?
    Ross
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know where I can buy the Danners distressed boots but the old model?
    Ross
    Ebay is the only place really. It's tricky to find a pair in the right size.

I just purchased an old model quarry brown boot size 11 wide off ebay. I did get the 400g insulated version since these will be winter boots for me. Canadian winters are cold.
    Ross

Who knows? - it's the closest looking match that anyone on here has been able to find on the net. But as has been suggested, it's highly possible that it's from a different manufacturer, or specially made, etc.
    Holden wrote:
    Ross

Who knows? - it's the closest looking match that anyone on here has been able to find on the net. But as has been suggested, it's highly possible that it's from a different manufacturer, or specially made, etc.

Yes that's another reason,to not keep it.
    It might be from another manufacturer and from new s/s2015 season
    TheExit148 wrote:
    Ross
    Ebay is the only place really. It's tricky to find a pair in the right size.

I just purchased an old model quarry brown boot size 11 wide off ebay. I did get the 400g insulated version since these will be winter boots for me. Canadian winters are cold.

Also try Amazon.com (not the uk site)... For me personalky the conversion chart worked well re sizing. Though half size larger uk than c and j....

I'm not convinced that this is the right item I recieved mine and as per the others who recieved there's. The sizing is way off but looking at the photos the one Craig is wearing is not blue as round the zips have brown detailing and also the zip pull is bright chrome on both the pockets and the front main zip and this is not obvious in the photos
    Ross
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I'm not convinced that this is the right item I recieved mine and as per the others who recieved there's. The sizing is way off but looking at the photos the one Craig is wearing is not blue as round the zips have brown detailing and also the zip pull is bright chrome on both the pockets and the front main zip and this is not obvious in the photos
    Ross
    maybe it was made just for the film? like a lot of Bonds previous combat gear.
  • goneontheroadgoneontheroad Posts: 168MI6 Agent
    hey all! first post. where did we land on the Persol glasses from the press shoot? i'm on the brink of buying. i'm a huge mcqueen fan. actually named after him. so, naturally loved the 714's. however, the 9714's are a bit more modern. so i'm up in there about that, plus i'm up in the air about the sizes.

i don't see myself finding a store with my 4 options, so it's going to be a matter of ordering 2 and sending one back. i've got to choose 714 or 9714 and then.. narrow it down to size. any ideas on the size of the one's on DC at the press shoot?
  • Kaleema007Kaleema007 Posts: 322MI6 Agent
    hey all! first post. where did we land on the Persol glasses from the press shoot? i'm on the brink of buying. i'm a huge mcqueen fan. actually named after him. so, naturally loved the 714's. however, the 9714's are a bit more modern. so i'm up in there about that, plus i'm up in the air about the sizes.

i don't see myself finding a store with my 4 options, so it's going to be a matter of ordering 2 and sending one back. i've got to choose 714 or 9714 and then.. narrow it down to size. any ideas on the size of the one's on DC at the press shoot?

He's wearing the 9714's.
    Shocking...
    Hi guys, I've been to a local Moncler flagshipstore here in Munich yesterday.
    Nothing new from there, unfortunately.
    The don't know this model and never got it. They said that there are item made especially for stores like Harrods to give them a sales pitch over the flagship stores.
    The only thing they could tell me is that this jacket has been produced since Winter 2013. But the didn't even know if its still continued nor could they backorder it.
  • Dracos_OculistDracos_Oculist Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    Interested in getting the Persol 9714s but there are quite varied prices beyond the usual outlets. There are companies in Italy and Spain offering the same for 50-60 Euros less. Anyone got any experience of this company:

http://ps.framesitaly.com/PC/italiansunglasses/Persol/9714S/24-33/A000222299/sn.aspx