Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    I bought early but have still not recieved an email
    Ross
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Not recieved email yet! Not sure if thats good - guess it is at the moment!!

Norcha - what size did you order?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

I ordered 40r and 38 (not 44 :)) )
    Amm 40r-they e-mailed they can't fullfill my order. But there was a trick with 40r
    38r - in online they created status stockissue-which means ready for courier.
    Fat lady sad-should be with me by 26/01(Monday)
    I'm going on holidays Saturday so I really hope they will deliver jacket by Friday!
    But as I was checking rewievs on Trustpilot,I'm not sure I will get anything at all :))
    Harrods online service is the best....
    I've already sent an email to moncler but this is what I got back:

Dear Ross,

Thank you for contacting Moncler Online Store.
    We have verified your request and we inform you that on Moncler Online Store, we publish all available information regarding the products that are on sale. For further details, we suggest that you speak directly with the nearest store.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Monika
    Customer Care
    Moncler Online Store

I sent a further message about the possible Bond Connection and awaiting a reply to that.
    You sent email to Harrods as well about which season?
    It's something really strange about this jacket
    Is it 2013
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Norcha, so what you are saying, is that you will be getting a 38R?
    Holden wrote:
    Norcha, so what you are saying, is that you will be getting a 38R?
    Well at the moment looks like!
    But I will be happy only after receiving it,because after reading rewievs-they can tell after week,that something went wrong!
    Purchased each size separately
    But as you sad,I'm not sure 38r will fit me
    It should(it's a medium) but who knows
    Ok, thanks buddy.
    Holden wrote:
    Ok, thanks buddy.
    Small,but still hope :))
    Norcha wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

I ordered 40r and 38 (not 44 :)) )
    Amm 40r-they e-mailed they can't fullfill my order. But there was a trick with 40r
    38r - in online they created status stockissue-which means ready for courier.
    Fat lady sad-should be with me by 26/01(Monday)
    I'm going on holidays Saturday so I really hope they will deliver jacket by Friday!
    But as I was checking rewievs on Trustpilot,I'm not sure I will get anything at all :))
    Harrods online service is the best....

My order status says goodsissue?
    Ross
    Which sizes did you order Ross?
    For those that don't get it, if I do I will try and get an exact copy made without any badges :) I have already started making enquiries
    Ross
    Holden wrote:
    Which sizes did you order Ross?

It's the 38r, unfortunatley the 40r was sold out.

Like you it could be to small :( never had moncler before.

Ross
    Let's hope they run large :D
    Ha ha for sure :)
    I did try on a Moncler last month when on holiday just for size reference! Waste of time as totally forgot the verdict!!! :))
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Holden wrote:

Guys, normally Moncler runs on numerical numbers re sizing, so may be hope if Harrods have retagged them...

They do however run VERY small. I am a 41 chest and my "snug" gwtdt diwn jacket is a size 5 (officially an XL on the conversion chart. For ref I have the Menlo in M and Barbour in L....
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I did try on a Moncler last month when on holiday just for size reference! Waste of time as totally forgot the verdict!!! :))
    Prob size 6 ???
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    I think I tried on a size 4 and it was too small!!!

Ive always read they run small, the 44R on Harrods website was labelled a XXL once it was purchased which I think will end up being spot on (if it gets processed!!)
    edited January 2015
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Holden wrote:

Guys, normally Moncler runs on numerical numbers re sizing, so may be hope if Harrods have retagged them...

They do however run VERY small. I am a 41 chest and my "snug" gwtdt diwn jacket is a size 5 (officially an XL on the conversion chart. For ref I have the Menlo in M and Barbour in L....

I'm a 40" chest and have the same sizes in the Menlo and Barbour, as you.

Oh well, nothing to do now, except wait and see. Looks like they didn't have many sizes left in stock anyway, by the time Red Kind twigged this one!
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Was there not a pair of yellow leather mulberry gloves

After doing a bit of research it looks like the gloves could potentially be the Norse Projects Staale Gloves Yellow, great collaboration between Hestra and norse and difficult to get!

I've included a link for detail shots.

http://www.sakis.co.uk/Norse-Projects-Staale-Gloves-Yellow.aspx

image.jpg

image.jpg

Closest I could find now.

http://www.fransboonestore.com/products/hestra-matthew-deerskin-wool-lined-gloves?variant=989642317
    Last rat standing.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Seems these jackets are already as rare as hens teeth!!
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent
    have a look at theses gloves good value for money
    https://www.chesterjefferies.co.uk/mens-gloves-the-winter-roper/
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Many of you know that my wife and I opened a store in September (passion project for me, turned into day job for my wife) that sells USA made products for men...today we were at a trade show networking with brands and who should be parked right next to each other? Danner and Canada Goose....Danner acknowledged that they are part of the movie but didn't know anything about pieces being bought by production and since it isn't unusual for them to received orders for 30 of the same pair they MAY have received an order. Canada Goose, however, emphatically states that the jacket Bond is seen in with the plane wreckage is NOT their jacket. They are aware of the personal ones worn by the stars....but I guess we already came to that conclusion anyway. Here are some pics........

Capsule_2015_116.jpg

Capsule_2015_117.jpg

Capsule_2015_118.jpg

Capsule_2015_119.jpg

Capsule_2015_114.jpg
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Wonder if during the costume meetings Daniel Craig just pointed to his own Danners and went "these will do"
  • McQueenMcQueen Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    For those earlier referencing sizing on Moncler, I wear Large in the Barbour, Billy Reid, Medium in the Menlo, also the Harrington replica (should have went with lrg.) and a size 4 in Moncler fits fine with room for layering. Hope this helps {[]

Mantis- Congrats on the store! What brands are you stocking currently?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    www.craftsmanshipusa.com is our website and we have about 25 brands that are listed on our online store, but even more in our brick and mortar in Newtown, PA...and yes, many brands that are favored by Craig! :007)
    Been told my moncler is packed and awaiting collection by the courier.
    Ross
    Been told my moncler is packed and awaiting collection by the courier.
    Ross

Cool - Was that over the phone or by email etc?
    The Mantis wrote:
    www.craftsmanshipusa.com is our website and we have about 25 brands that are listed on our online store, but even more in our brick and mortar in Newtown, PA...and yes, many brands that are favored by Craig! :007)

Just enjoyed looking at and reading your website Dave - very best of luck to you in this venture. -{
    The Mantis wrote:

Very cool - had no idea you had set this up! Good luck in your new venture!