Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    image.jpg
  • mglover92mglover92 Posts: 38MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

and we have a bingo on the jacket! Yes!!!! IF you look at their website the stuff they are selling is this style.

http://www.matchlesslondon.com

Wonder when it will be available?
    The question is now when do you think the jacket will be released to the public? Will it be a limited collection or will it be something produced under the name "bond" Kind of like the Billy Reid peacoat. Those still havnt sold out yet btw on the official website and they have been their for ages. I wonder if this will be a item that they continue to produce to the public. I think so. Makes sense. More money for them!
  • 006G006G Posts: 26MI6 Agent
    I'd say the price will be anywhere between $200-500, still a bit steep but compared to Tom Ford or Moncler it's attainable.
    006G wrote:
    I'd say the price will be anywhere between $200-500, still a bit steep but compared to Tom Ford or Moncler it's attainable.

Definitely more attainable then the tom ford. Tom ford jackets like this would probaby go for over 3,000 easily. This is great news. Anyone ID the gloves or come across anything close?
  • StirlingStirling ScotlandPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    Gloves look like they could be a discontinued glove made for Liberty's

Sure I've seen some recently by a UK designer aswell, quite odd to have the quilting that way, usually they are diamonds.
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    edited August 2018
    006G wrote:
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • ThomoThomo ReadingPosts: 949MI6 Agent
    Anyone found the jacket on their site? I'm assuming it's a new one?
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    Thomo wrote:
    Anyone found the jacket on their site? I'm assuming it's a new one?

Instagram shot says 'the new' jacket, so assuming it is s/s15 or a/w 15 line - they only have a/w 14 online
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    I'm not sure that the jacket isn't a Moncler. There are glaring similarities with the Moncler such as the ribbed sleeves and front zip, although I must admit the side pocket zips look a bit different. My concern is that much of Bond's clothing are previous collections which maybe why no one can find the jacket on the Matchless website. If this is the case then hopefully they will be issuing re-runs. Orlebar Brown stated that there shorts sold way more than expected due to the Bond link so wouldn't make good business to not issue re-runs. However, we all no this is not the thinking of many manufacturers. For those guys on the forum who took the plunge and bought a Moncler I hope it turns out to be the Moncler jacket in the film, if not I am gutted for you.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    The zippers are not identical at all.

I humbly apologise, S :(
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    mglover92 wrote:
    image.jpg

and we have a bingo on the jacket! Yes!!!! IF you look at their website the stuff they are selling is this style.

Just because they claim it is there's does not mean to say it is, this could simply
    Mean they are stealing PR. When the owned Belstaff, I'm sure they tried this and also what was sometime used in films was not released to the public, dark knight, mission impossible the ones they released had been changed slightly or by a fair bit
    Ross
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    edited February 2015
    image.jpg

Maybe he meant only: Nice to see the first footage of the new SPECTRE film where Bond is wearing a jacket from company XY (Moncler?, Tom Ford?). I can't wait to see Bond wears our jacket (in an other part of the film).
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Tintin wrote:
    image.jpg

Maybe he meant only: Nice to see the first footage of the new SPECTRE film where Bond is wearing a jacket from company XY (Moncler?, Tom Ford?). I can't wait to see Bond wears our jacket (in an other part of the film).

I agree. It doesn't even really say that Bond himself will be using the jacket. It says their jacket will be in action "with" James Bond...

Hard to say for sure until something appears on their website if it is indeed a new jacket
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Well thanks to borrowing my sons body warmer I am all set even down to the SM300 on grey/black NATO vintage version of course new one just not for me I am afraid (skipping the sun glasses will look a bit of a **** wearing that type around the local shops I will stick to the TF 108 or 144's).

Just need to find some grey hiking socks for my Danners, HK pistol and a battered old plane to drive around in (I am sure my friends in the RAF have one somewhere) - sorted :D

Life of a Bond collector is never an easy one! So what's the next ensemble?

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Billy Reid is on their 6th Pea Coat "run" with no signs of stopping...in fact they are coming out with some knew PR around the coat very shortly. Any companies that have "known" affiliations or connection to this film will not be limiting their potential except for TF.

I know it's hard, believe me, but patience will pay off in accuracy of items and savings of hard earned money...
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    mglover92 wrote:
    image.jpg

Just because they claim it is there's does not mean to say it is, this could simply
    Mean they are stealing PR. When the owned Belstaff, I'm sure they tried this and also what was sometime used in films was not released to the public, dark knight, mission impossible the ones they released had been changed slightly or by a fair bit
    Ross
    its gotta be the jacket, why else would the chop off half of DC's face?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Thomo wrote:
    JG007 wrote:
    image.jpg

My Spectre possible alternative arrived yesterday!! Great fit and for £100 a fair price for a close enough example to what DC seems to be wearing in the plane scenes photographed recently.
    It's a great jacket with a nice fit , nice quality and lovely material. Difficult to obtain but worth it based on the price of the Moncler. I do like the outfit on show in the plane scenes so all being well I think I've got a fair jacket to add to this outfit.

Hope you like , I do!!

Where did you get that from? Looks very good :-)

image.jpg

Thanks to my Canadian friend I received my SN Cloud 340s ! Fab jacket for the money, I would guess as an upcoming brand they are pricing themselves conservatively !

Wasnt sure on sizing or fit. So as a result I have a Kaviar (black) XL spare if anyone in the UK fancies a Moncler beater, offers at £100 (just what I paid) will be accepted ... I would suggest a uk 44 or 46 depending how fitted you want it...

Sold !!! Cheers Mark !!!

M
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    mglover92 wrote:

Ross
    its gotta be the jacket, why else would the chop off half of DC's face?

That's actually on me. I took a screen shot on my phone and I wanted to get the caption in there so I scrolled down a bit and lost the top of his head.

Like I said in my original post on this topic, I could be wrong on this. I just wanted to share the information that popped up. This jacket is not going to be something I even pick up, I'd rather put the money towards a pair of C&Js or something. Fashionable winter wear just doesn't do it for me, which is weird because I live in Alaska.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    For all we know, since that is the first "official" Spectre image, maybe that's all the have to go with and they are supplying another jacket for the film.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Anybody actually sent them an email asking for more info?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yeh I've done that, I don't think its true, look at all the metal hardware on their jackets, it's all brass coloured.
    I also don't think its moncler as the zips are much smaller in length.
    Ross
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yeh I've done that, I don't think its true, look at all the metal hardware on their jackets, it's all brass coloured.
    I also don't think its moncler as the zips are much smaller in length.
    Ross
    Also zipper teeth on Moncler are from blue plastic,but DC wear something like nickel.
    I guess it could be a custom job requested by the Wardrobe Department to Matchless showing a picture of the Harrods Moncler as "inspiration". Probably because Harrods could not fulfill Daniel Craigs order! (being sarcastic here as Harrods could not fulfill my order and worse they are claiming they never took payment! Payment clearly was taken from my account on the 17th Jan and I'm still in a dispute! Bring back Mohammed Al Fayed :)) )
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I have my doubts that it's Moncler, but I certainly wouldn't be overly upset if I'd managed to snag one of them from Harrods. The Harrods Moncler is extraordinarily similar to the Spectre one and even if not the actual one, it's very, very close!
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I guess it could be a custom job requested by the Wardrobe Department to Matchless showing a picture of the Harrods Moncler as "inspiration". Probably because Harrods could not fulfill Daniel Craigs order! (being sarcastic here as Harrods could not fulfill my order and worse they are claiming they never took payment! Payment clearly was taken from my account on the 17th Jan and I'm still in a dispute! Bring back Mohammed Al Fayed :)) )
    Are you serious about refund!? That's crazy! I absolutely love Harrods food hall! But must admit online expierance was pretty bad
    It may also be a custom job from a smaller outfit that the production asked for based off of the Moncler and Matchless will have the rights to merchandise some of the jackets. That's a really big assumption of course, but the Mutt jacket that Belstaff sold comes to mind.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

That's pants Welshboy. X-( Hope you get it sorted soon.
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    I've been taking a closer look at the photos and had a thought about this outfit.
    It appears awfully similar to the outfit of the guy he just killed at his feet, meaning the irony of this first outfit is, it may not even be Bond's choice but a disguise to get close to Spectre.
    However I may be completely wrong either way it's a cool get up.
    image.jpg
    Last rat standing.
    Flighty wrote:
    I've been taking a closer look at the photos and had a thought about this outfit.
    It appears awfully similar to the outfit of the guy he just killed at his feet, meaning the irony of this first outfit is, it may not even be Bond's choice but a disguise to get close to Spectre.
    However I may be completely wrong either way it's a cool get up.
    image.jpg

Interesting - certainly a possibility!