Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Yeah noticed he has it tucked over as way too big (goes to show its prob a quite rare belt maybe?)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    The first one looks really close and I think it is the same buckle, but if you look at the pic on Bond Lifestyle, I think the width of the strap is made of three thicker strands and the first one has 4 thinner ones.

cl073-brunello-cucinelli-leather-braided-belt-spectre.jpg?itok=gzychoRa
    edited May 2016
    Could be the angle and his shirt doesn't help because if you look at the Saks belt 2nd pic when it is stretched out (cant link the pic as its Adobe Flash) some of the 4th strands of the weave are practically tiny in some sections

Example those dark small section at the bottom could be actual weave if you compare
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Could be the angle and his shirt doesn't help because if you look at the Saks belt 2nd pic when it is stretched out (cant link the pic as its Adobe Flash) some of the 4th strands of the weave are practically tiny in some sections

Example those dark small section at the bottom could be actual weave if you compare

Computer will not upload for photos some reason at the moment, but if you go here http://www.startfilm.ru/gallery/659070/#cadr and open 2nd picture at railway station, in a new tab - you will get a very large poto file that you can expand and see the detail better than in picture above as shirt no longer obscures the belt. Unfortunately the belt is all sold out now :( !!
    welshboy78 wrote:

Computer will not upload for photos some reason at the moment, but if you go here http://www.startfilm.ru/gallery/659070/#cadr and open 2nd picture at railway station, in a new tab - you will get a very large poto file that you can expand and see the detail better than in picture above as shirt no longer obscures the belt. Unfortunately the belt is all sold out now :( !!

Ah cool - yeah so it does match then to my eyes (remember weave size alters in some places along the length of the belt!!) Yeah sold out - doh!

At least there are decent pics now for reproductions
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yep, I stand corrected. The SPECTRE belt has the 4 strands. Thanks for the lead on the photo cederic0011!

Bond-BC-Belt.jpg
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    So did anyone purchase the belt or were they all sold out at this point?
    edited May 2016
    I grabbed one for somebody else who was not at their computer (the last one - unfortunately) it was not my size!

To soften the blow I have found something else ive been hunting for! ;)
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    I got one of each type

Just to complete my good deeds for the day, Orlebar Brown have a Vintage sale on at http://www.orlebarbrown.com/ob-archive/subcat=men the Morton and the Malone are on sale along with a charcoal melange V neck T shirt, if you like the DC kind of look. -{ And with that I'm out! :))
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    Each type?

Edit: Ah guess you mean the one with the SA full square buckle and the other one which has correct leather but wrong buckle
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I was able to order one of each....will take copious pics when they arrive...
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Each type?

Edit: Ah guess you mean the one with the SA full square buckle and the other one which has correct leather but wrong buckle
    yes. You got it.

Who knows, may need to the buckle from one and put on the other. Don't think I'm that obsessive though. :))
    Nah I'm sure its a stock belt used lol
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    ExpatJB wrote:
    I got one of each type

Just to complete my good deeds for the day, Orlebar Brown have a Vintage sale on at http://www.orlebarbrown.com/ob-archive/subcat=men the Morton and the Malone are on sale along with a charcoal melange V neck T shirt, if you like the DC kind of look. -{ And with that I'm out! :))

Hi did OB send you a code as although I can log on I cannot buy anything as it's invite only!!!
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited May 2016
    Great find on the belt, ExpatJB! I'm 98% confident this is the SA Morocco belt -

BC%20Belt1.jpg

I've been looking for that piece for a long time. It has the correct buckle and weave pattern. Too bad it's all sold out now. I managed to find a plain brown BC belt with that same rectangular buckle but haven't seen the correct woven design until now. Congrats to those who managed to grab one - that's a great price too!! I paid full price for my BC belt.

If someone managed to grab more than one of these and is looking to sell it, I'll gladly buy it at a price above the sale price. I would take any size between 85-100 (34"-40")

Kind regards,
    Craig
    sunny01 wrote:
    ExpatJB wrote:
    I got one of each type

Hi did OB send you a code as although I can log on I cannot buy anything as it's invite only!!!
    I did get an email link, but it seems to let me buy without logging in and therefore recognising my account? Its US based if that's maybe the challenge?
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    ExpatJB wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:
    ExpatJB wrote:
    I got one of each type

I did get an email link, but it seems to let me buy without logging in and therefore recognising my account? Its US based if that's maybe the challenge?
    Thanks that could be it! I am a regular customer in uk so I would be annoyed not to get an invite! Thanks for heads up anyhow.
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 450MI6 Agent
    If anyone's BC belt fits a little too snug, I'll take it off yer hands! :007)
  • coaram94coaram94 Posts: 99MI6 Agent
    ExpatJB wrote:
    sunny01 wrote:
    ExpatJB wrote:
    I got one of each type

I'm able to get to the page, but whenever I try to click on a product, it just refreshes the current page. I've tried multiple different products, but can't seem to get the product page to load. There are some great deals on there though!
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    May I throw my hat in the ring, and ask if anyone has bought 2 of the belts, doesn't like/want the one they've bought, can they contact me (after DBS and redsleighdown, of course ;) )

Many thanks,

Blair
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    now that we almost certainly know what the belt looks like ,,, it will be easier to find a look-alike version. I only fear that if i buy yet another braided belt my wife will leave me :))
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Well done gents!
    You have identified the SA belt.
    ExpatJB deserves all the credit for this find!!
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    Finally had my Morocco Blazer back from Brunelli Cucinelli, now with the SA relining. Hope that these are of interest:

IMG_3483_zpso5uygb2c.jpg

IMG_3475_zpsz66k8xsa.jpg

IMG_3473_zpsprma5lcr.jpg

IMG_3480_zpsco8yctcg.jpg

IMG_3476_zpsthn8ekwf.jpg

Cheers, then,

Blair
    Just arrived today. I haven't mentioned this latest acquisition till now as I wanted to have it in hand to scrutinise it. But here it is. The Morocco Blazer:

IMG_2244_zpst90rcavt.jpg

IMG_2248_zpspgdgr2jv.jpg

IMG_2245_zpsslbx3tic.jpg

IMG_2249_zpskwuguag0.jpg

IMG_2254_zpsmcr7w1it.jpg

IMG_2253_zpsthqkdn8p.jpg

IMG_2258_zpsrojahinw.jpg

IMG_2257_zpsoqg6dvdg.jpg

IMG_2256_zps5uwgmrw1.jpg

IMG_2251_zpsddma0vkr.jpg

IMG_2256_zps5uwgmrw1.jpg

IMG_2259_zpsxvoiiagm.jpg

As you can see, Craig was right to take the BC codes with a pinch of salt:

IMG_2247_zpsdyxzwzdl.jpg

Here's a comparison with the SA chinos:

IMG_2263%201_zpsjkue8tli.jpg

I hope that these photos are of interest and of some use.

Cheers,

Blair
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Looks great Blair! -{
    Do you know if the lining was altered by the costume department or could it, at one time, be bought with the SA lining?

Thanks
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Fantastic, Blair. -{
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Blair, that jacket sucks. You need to put it in a box and send it to me for "disposal".... :D
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Very cool. Thanks for sharing. This should help Indy in making his replica more SA, which interests me very much. -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    Very nice Blair, glad you have it back!!!!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,590Chief of Staff
    Very cool item, Blair -{
    YNWA 97