Very nice!!!!

Any codes?

Width, about 1.25"

:007)

bc_belt_2_002.jpg

Thank you very much for the info!
    I look forward to seeing your review of the Royale jacket -{
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    David I think a 90 is a bit large for you ... I take it :))
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Friedl41 wrote:
    David I think a 90 is a bit large for you ... I take it :))

It's more my size. Unfortunately for us I think he will go for the overly long SA look. :))
    :)) so true.
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Look what Santa brought in the mail today...special thanks to Expat for helping to ID these...SA one, and close one...the SA one is the one that is slightly lighter in color and with beveled buckle...

No worries. Mine arrived today too. The 36" fits great for my 32" waist. {[]
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    Pretty flexible belt. Casual or better.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Looks great! But is it mirrored or do you wear the belt the other way?
    Friedl41 wrote:
    Looks great! But is it mirrored or do you wear the belt the other way?
    That's in the mirror.
    :)
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Here is the J Crew Morocco Alternative. I will take more pics with a white shirt once the TF tie arrives.

13319816_10153606886841156_335630010848637457_n.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,606Chief of Staff
    hthomas wrote:
    Here is the J Crew Morocco Alternative. I will take more pics with a white shirt once the TF tie arrives.

13319816_10153606886841156_335630010848637457_n.jpg

That's a good look -{
    YNWA 97
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    The color looks bright but so does the original....I will post some shots of mine that arent dark like the one above....
    Sir,
    Apart from your vlog, could you be so kind to post more pictures of the "departed" Dior, as promised.
    Would be thankful.
    Best regards,
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Here is a good example how the light makes this jacket seem different colors...see Blairs below in natural light:

dior_natural_light.jpg

dior_natural_light_2.jpg

And then mine in darker light (both of these are original Diors):

dior_030.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    edited May 2016
    Seven wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    The color looks bright but so does the original....I will post some shots of mine that arent dark like the one above....
    Sir,
    Apart from your vlog, could you be so kind to post more pictures of the "departed" Dior, as promised.
    Would be thankful.
    Best regards,

Somebody else asked me also about the Dior colour.

Its winter here so I'm now wearing it a fair bit. I think my pics below is a very accurate representation of the Dior Homme Jacket in daylight

1st Pic is the Real Dior
    2nd Pic is the Real Dior Vs Love Navy Harrington (My TF Harrington is lighter then the Love but at my folks)
    3rd Pic is the Real Dior Vs Love Vs Tom Ford SPECTRE shirt

Dior%20Colour.jpeg

Dior%20V%20Love%20Quantum.jpeg

Dior%20V%20TF%20V%20Love.jpeg
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Matt S. might have to chime in on this, but to my eyes (looking at Welshboy's pics) it would seem as though there are some grey or charcoal threads mixed in with all the blue threads. This might be why Mantis was saying that the Dior was more 'smokey' than the Royale replica.
    The Dior looks very "cashmere-y" in the close up pics. Do people approach you in the street to stroke the jacket, Welshie? :))

That's the version 2 Royale Harrington, right?

I can see what Mantis meant by the color of the Dior being more smokey.
    Its def just one colour

Yeah thats Royales latest Harrington (I get mixed up with the versions since some people don't count the very first one he did)

Yeah the cashmere is crazy soft, I wore it to the cinema last Friday as it gets freezing in there with the air con. The jacket made me nearly full asleep!!
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Its def just one colour

Yeah thats Royales latest Harrington (I get mixed up with the versions since some people don't count the very first one he did)

Yeah the cashmere is crazy soft, I wore it to the cinema last Friday as it gets freezing in there with the air con. The jacket made me nearly full asleep!!

For me I classify Dan's Harringtons as the Solace, Royale V1 (I love the Large I bought from you, btw. Smoothest zipper of the lot), and Royale V2 (which is slightly darker than the V1). Of course the upcoming V3 will confuse things even more.

You're a brave man to wear the Dior to a cinema. Did you have bodyguards keep people carrying popcorn and soda away from you?
    Ah ok. I had the original of Dans Harrington (before he called it Royale), then had the Royale V1 (fraction too tight hence sold to you) and now the V2 in my size!! Hence the confusion!!

If he does the Y3 again I will grab one for sure as a beater!! He nailed the Harringtons after the revisions etc

Ha - don't get people dicking around in my cinema as its for the Forces on an Army Base. They shoot kids throwing popcorn :))
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    The first pic shows what looks like pilling on the one sleeve? I had a totally cashmere overcoat once that was susceptible and frankly didn't last 5 minutes! I'm hoping Dan's replica version being a wool mix will guard against this...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
    edited May 2016
    The first pic shows what looks like pilling on the one sleeve? I had a totally cashmere overcoat once that was susceptible and frankly didn't last 5 minutes! I'm hoping Dan's replica version being a wool mix will guard against this...

Ah you referring to my pic?? If so def no pilling, prob just the way it brushed up when I handled it. It's a bit like a cat :D So far its the same as when I received it - brand new etc

Even though it's cashmere it is quite odd and hard to explain. I could imagine it wearing out with wear (e.g elbows on things etc) rather then piling for some reason.
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    Messrs. Mantis and welshboy78,
    Thank you for posting pictures of the Dior.
    Can´t help it: looks navy to me.
    Best regards,
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Seven wrote:
    The Mantis wrote:
    Sir,
    Would be thankful.
    Best regards,

Somebody else asked me also about the Dior colour.

Its winter here so I'm now wearing it a fair bit. I think my pics below is a very accurate representation of the Dior Homme Jacket in daylight

1st Pic is the Real Dior
    2nd Pic is the Real Dior Vs Love Navy Harrington (My TF Harrington is lighter then the Love but at my folks)
    3rd Pic is the Real Dior Vs Love Vs Tom Ford SPECTRE shirt

Dior%20Colour.jpeg

Dior%20V%20Love%20Quantum.jpeg

Dior%20V%20TF%20V%20Love.jpeg

So here is an attempt below at a comparison shot: same Tom Ford shirt with cocktail cuff; similar Royale QS Harrington (Version 2); and Royale Mr White Jacket: hope this might help in colour comparison of Royale to Dior original!

Would have been nice to get a larger version of the picture - but this has defeated my technical capabilities!

IMG_6436_copy.jpg
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    IMG_6436_copy.jpg

Useful, so I've taken the liberty of resizing...
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    Thats pretty cool cederic0011 that you have the same items to do the same lol

Your TF and Love shade is about the same as mine (iPhone 6? by any chance)

Now if we stitch them together.....

Dior%20Test.jpeg

EDIT: Noted Rebenton just did same thing!
  • cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Thats pretty cool cederic0011 that you have the same items to do the same lol

Your TF and Love shade is about the same as mine (iPhone 6? by any chance)

Now if we stitch them together.....

Dior%20Test.jpeg

EDIT: Noted Rebenton just did same thing!

iPhone 6 indeed - turned out to be a great way of showing the colour given no one seems to have both (yet!). Think the Royale colour though is still great and I'm very happy with it, though I think yours will go better with the TF shirt!
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    Color of Dior seems close to the BR peacoat from SF. Is that accurate?
    nafets47 wrote:
    Color of Dior seems close to the BR peacoat from SF. Is that accurate?

Ha - no the Love Harrington is closer believe it or not

See the pic below, the order is:

Billy Reid > Dior > Love Harrington

(not the best pic as now dark and under my room lighting etc but give you an idea compared to the Billy Reid. My BR was from the original run, not a reissue as I got hold of BR as soon as it was ID'd and they found one leftover from the first run season)

BR%20V%20Dior%20V%20Love.jpeg
    edited June 2016
    OK last one as I'm getting dodgy looks from my Mrs

Order: John Varvatos V Dior V Canada Goose Spirit Lodge

Ive come to the conclusion its tricky to get a match. Only thing left to compare is the navy Sunspel Riviera :))

JV%20v%20Dior%20V%20CG.jpeg

*This comparison may be worth re-doing in natural light as appears more in the right ballpark - JV looking a bit grey under my lights*