Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    edited June 2016
    006 wrote:
    Hey all,

Bit of a Spectre run at the moment with the BC jacket, TF Morocco Tie, well I just received my latest TF suit from the end of Spectre:

0388.jpg
    0387.jpg
    0386.jpg
    0385.jpg
    0384.jpg

Enjoy!

Congrats!! {[] What shirt do you think he wears with it?? He has this sky blue collar shirt at the start with the pin strip suit (French cuff) which I actually own, however there is a unused Cocktail cuff version that was part of the SPECTRE collection in this same colour.

My theory is that he could be wearing the the cocktail cuff version which has yet to be accounted for. If you checkout the movie at the end in the DB5, pause and slowly go forward from the gear stick section and you see a part of the cuff it's a blink or you will miss it moment and I *think* it shows the cocktail cuff, part of the V if that make sense.

416-3002347-94AJRF6FT009_SKY_M?$PDP_M_ALL$

EDIT: Uploading screenshot now
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    006 wrote:
    Hey all,

Bit of a Spectre run at the moment with the BC jacket, TF Morocco Tie, well I just received my latest TF suit from the end of Spectre:

0388.jpg
    0387.jpg
    0386.jpg
    0385.jpg
    0384.jpg

Enjoy!

Congrats!! {[] What shirt do you think he wears with it?? He has this sky blue color at the start with the pin strip suit (French cuff) which I actually own, however there is a unused Cocktail cuff version that was part of the SPECTRE collection in this same colour.

My theory is that he could be wearing the the cocktail cuff version which has yet to be accounted for. If you checkout the movie at the end in the DB5, pause and slowly go forward from the gear stick section and you see a part of the cuff (V) it's a blink or you will miss it moment and I *think* it shows the cocktail cuff.

The shirt in the final scene has double cuffs, not cocktail cuffs. I looked very closely to see since I also wondered if this shirt from the collection made it into the film. On the other hand, the white cocktail cuff shirt from the film was not part of the collection!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Hi Matt, your prob right - just uploading a screenshot now

IMG_0019.PNG
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hi Matt, your prob right - just uploading a screenshot now

IMG_0019.PNG

When I'm home later I can check to see if I took any definitive screen shots of the cuff. I believe you can see the shape of the cuff better when Bond is standing in Q's lab.
    Yeah I think your def right as poss cufflink shot when he comes out the elevator. They didn't give us much to look at with this outfit!

Still the above shape baffles me, though I just checked my TF shirt and if it was a turnback then the buttons would be visible in that shot which they are not.

Oh well maybe this one was in the suitcase also :D
  • angelicbondangelicbond Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    A certain Mr Spielberg seems to be taking style tips from a certain Mr Bond on this months "Hollywood Reporter" cover. :))

image.png
    Instagram: mybudgetbond
    Twitter: @mybudgetbond1
    A certain Mr Spielberg seems to be taking style tips from a certain Mr Bond on this months "Hollywood Reporter" cover. :))

image.png

Royale or TF? :D
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent

image.png
    not surprising, Spielberg is a MASSIVE Bond fan.
    welshboy78 wrote:

image.png

Royale or TF? :D

I want to say Moncler. He probably goes for the genuine article.
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    Cheers Welshie!

You make a very valid point on the shirt, I have been reviewing the movie again (any excuse to watch Spectre) and agree with Matt S that it is a double cuff shirt.

One interesting thing about the suit that is not so evident under light is that it is actually a very dark navy blue, the tailor showed when putting the cloth next to a black and it was evident it was a dark navy blue with charcoal with the charcoal stitching. It is a versatile suit in that blue and other colours can be used with the suit.

welshboy78 wrote:
    006 wrote:
    Hey all,

0388.jpg
    0387.jpg
    0386.jpg
    0385.jpg
    0384.jpg

Enjoy!

Congrats!! {[] What shirt do you think he wears with it?? He has this sky blue collar shirt at the start with the pin strip suit (French cuff) which I actually own, however there is a unused Cocktail cuff version that was part of the SPECTRE collection in this same colour.

My theory is that he could be wearing the the cocktail cuff version which has yet to be accounted for. If you checkout the movie at the end in the DB5, pause and slowly go forward from the gear stick section and you see a part of the cuff it's a blink or you will miss it moment and I *think* it shows the cocktail cuff, part of the V if that make sense.

EDIT: Uploading screenshot now
    For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
    Here's a photo of the cuff with the pin-point damier check suit:

Damier_Suit_Cuff.jpg

It looks like a double cuff from this angle because you can see it sticking out rather than wrapping around the wrist like a cocktail cuff would.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    For anyone interested, the NPeal mock turtleneck sweater from SPECTRE only in French Navy Blue is on sale for £139 instead of £199.

http://www.npeal.com/shop/product/56cb30897aa08e00030000db/NPG-300-Mock-Turtle-Neck-Sweater-French-Navy-Blue
  • crt007crt007 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Danner boots are on sale.

http://www.danner.com/product/
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    Slightly off topic people, but does anyone know where Tom Ford suits are made? Is it Italy?
    DonnyDB5 wrote:
    Slightly off topic people, but does anyone know where Tom Ford suits are made? Is it Italy?

Mostly at Zegna's factory in Switzerland. Some are made at Zegna's factory in Italy.
  • Friedl41Friedl41 Back in SpainPosts: 213MI6 Agent
    edited August 2016
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Just received a pair of TF Henry (Morocco scenes) sunglasses I ordered from Gaffos off Amazon on July 7. I only paid $162.53. Today I see they are even cheaper, being offered for sale at $145.94. X-(

I was sceptical at first considering that retail here in Toronto they are over $500 but these are the real deal. Case, cleaning cloth, box and of course the glasses all look and feel authentic. These are definitely not cheap knockoffs.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005VDU0QK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Anyone have any advice on the Henry sizing, My Marko's are 58-13?
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:

I also own the Marko's in that same size and the Henry's I have are the 51 mm and they fit me fine. Unless you have a giant melon, they should fit you fine as well.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:

I also own the Marko's in that same size and the Henry's I have are the 51 mm and they fit me fine. Unless you have a giant melon, they should fit you fine as well.

Yup I have markos in 58's and Henry's in 51, they also fit me fine.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    Hey, all! Question... For anyone that ordered the Royale Altaussee jacket, about how long did it take to arrive? I live in New York State. I've been tracking it & it says it has arrived in New York but doesn't say where exactly in NY.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    This bad boy showed up today!

13698235_10153706994001156_4069855042476217880_o.jpg
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Lovely Harris , where did you order and is that a Spectre SA ?
    hthomas wrote:
    This bad boy showed up today!

13698235_10153706994001156_4069855042476217880_o.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
    is that a Spectre SA ?

None of the blue shirts in the film had cocktail cuffs.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Of course thanks matt
    Matt S wrote:
    is that a Spectre SA ?

None of the blue shirts in the film had cocktail cuffs.
    007 reporting for duty
    edited July 2016
    Maybe at the back of the suitcase :D

Maybe this is it behind the dark blue cocktail cuff (pic from Simon)

IMG_4103.jpg
    welshboy78 wrote:

IMG_4103.jpg

It could be. So the shirt is screen-accurate but not screen-worn.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

IMG_4103.jpg

What the hell! What a set! <starts crying out of envy>
    Just to be clear that is Simons pic from the 007 Paris Exhibition
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

IMG_4103.jpg
    Are all of Craig's TF dress shirts made to measure? I only know the SF tab collar shirts were made to measure because TF doesn't sell the tab collar off the rack in the cuff style and color as the film.