Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    The salesman at Nordstrom's told me that was not a extra-large in the entire company stock. I'm thinking he may have been underestimated. He said he also checked the Nordstroms Rack inventory as well. sigh
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,097MI6 Agent
    I think Hautelook had only one of each size. They sold out fast. I snagged a large. I already have one coming from JV. I'll have to decided which if any to keep.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    If anybody has a Large spare, member Tintin has desperately been after one (ScoopNYC and Bloomingdales gave him the dreaded order cancelled emails)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    welshboy78 wrote:
    If anybody has a Large spare, member Tintin has desperately been after one

My JV one will arrive Friday, the Hautelook on early next week. I'll keep tintin in mind.
    OK cheers. He might have mine if it doesn't fit me but i am not going to know for a while as shipping so slow to my location!!!
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Any on Gilt didn't hang around long either!
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • Chri360936Chri360936 Posts: 54MI6 Agent
    edited June 2015
    Received mine a few days ago.

WP_20150605_003_1.jpg

Chris
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    Hey guys,

Did somebody pick up the TF trousers from yoox yesterday? They had one in size 34. Is it the SA version?
    Hey guys,

Did somebody pick up the TF trousers from yoox yesterday? They had one in size 34. Is it the SA version?

Link?
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    The link came down today, but it was a wool, linen mix and had a very similar pattern and colour to the photos above. Somebody might be able to fined the cached link...
    Found them. Nah not it
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Looks like I'm going to have to wait for the reissue of this jacket :(
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I am looking for a medium. If you have one. PM me.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    I am looking for a medium. If you have one. PM me.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • cyclones122cyclones122 Posts: 192MI6 Agent
    Gents, I had about as good of a "Bond Day" as a guy can have! Picked up my Barbour Commander this morning from the post office and then the John Varvatos was delivered early this afternoon. I was worried about fit, but both look great. I will need to have the sleeves shortened on the Barbour, but I'll take that to the store here in DC this weekend. FYI, for sizing, my Barbour is XXL and the Varvatos is XL.

20150609_203057.jpg
    My sizes as well but the sleeves on my ToKiTo's sleeves are fine. Wish I had got a large on my Levi's Menlo, as I swim in that and the sleeves are quite long
    Gents, I had about as good of a "Bond Day" as a guy can have! Picked up my Barbour Commander this morning from the post office and then the John Varvatos was delivered early this afternoon. I was worried about fit, but both look great. I will need to have the sleeves shortened on the Barbour, but I'll take that to the store here in DC this weekend. FYI, for sizing, my Barbour is XXL and the Varvatos is XL.

20150609_203057.jpg
  • Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:
    My sizes as well but the sleeves on my ToKiTo's sleeves are fine. Wish I had got a large on my Levi's Menlo, as I swim in that and the sleeves are quite long

20150609_203057.jpg

Hey, gregroe - I know it's a bit of a hike from Newport Beach, but there's a leather tailor in Studio City (Barini Leather on Ventura Blvd.) who is a master. He adjusted the sleeve lengths on my Levi's Menlo and MI3 jackets and you'd never know they were touched at all. Definitely worth the trip if you want to make your jacket fit as if it was made just for you.
    Studio City isn't too far of a drive. Thanks. Perhaps I can drop it off this summer while it's too warm to wear. {[]
  • Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    gregroe wrote:
    Studio City isn't too far of a drive. Thanks. Perhaps I can drop it off this summer while it's too warm to wear. {[]

When I called to ask about tailoring my JV Racer he told me it was about a month and a half wait time, so dropping it off over the summer is probably a good plan of attack. -{
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    Just out of curiosity; given how early some of the Spectre wardrobe has been positively ID'ed how many of us will be wearing the outfits to watch Spectre when it comes out? :p
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    cmdr_bong wrote:
    Just out of curiosity; given how early some of the Spectre wardrobe has been positively ID'ed how many of us will be wearing the outfits to watch Spectre when it comes out? :p

Oh yeah! That's definitely the idea for me. So far, its the JV jacket outfit that has gotten me the most excited. I wasn't a big fan of the outfit at first. But, after seeing David's video review and pics from others on this thread, it quickly became my must have Spectre outfit. Its so very Bond to me because its simple, casual, high quality style that he can literally be "dressed to kill" in. So, unless something more eye catching crops up before the release, which is always possible, then I will be wearing my frugal version of the JV outfit.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    Definitely excited over getting my JV jacket in… but still most curious about the Mr. White confrontation jacket…
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    I stopped by the Tom Ford London store during my lunch break today and couldn't spot anything resembling the teaser poster trousers.

I spoke to one of the sales assistants and he said they have started receiving AW stock and will be getting more over the next few weeks.
    kadd wrote:
    I stopped by the Tom Ford London store during my lunch break today and couldn't spot anything resembling the teaser poster trousers.

I spoke to one of the sales assistants and he said they have started receiving AW stock and will be getting more over the next few weeks.

I contacted TF by email and they also said AW stock only just started arriving.
    MFisher wrote:
    Definitely excited over getting my JV jacket in… but still most curious about the Mr. White confrontation jacket…

Me too!! This whole Matchless thing is a bit iffy at the moment, we know Hinx is wearing their jacket however DC?? I think they said on Instagram something along the lines of "also looking forward to seeing James Bond wearing our Blouson"

Ive emailed them several times but ignored
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Matchless has a very specific marketing plan of action that they apply to all of their movie tie-ins which included the avengers. If you notice with the avengers they timed the introduction of their jackets that were used in the movie appropriately as well as certain marketing teasers. In addition they did the same with The Terminator movie jackets they supplied and so they have a certain marketing cadence around announcements. I would not be surprised if we do not hear anything from them until August or September.
    edited June 2015
    Thanks for the info Mantis. My main concern is that they have only supplied the jacket for Hinx and not 007 - misleading us a bit or error as believe they deleted some of the posts.

Also I see for the 2nd Avengers quite a few of the jackets don't make the film and instead have the tag "inspired by"

PS - not a bad shot of the gloves (plane scene) in todays new footage! Also curious if they really are using vintage Vuarnet or a reissue of some kind is coming!! Exciting times - that new footage has me thirsty for more -{
  • LightsleeperLightsleeper Posts: 19MI6 Agent
    Got the 34's! So that's a confirmation on the 2 sizes up idea.

Understandably, the waist needs alternation but all-in-all still a very handsome tapered leg alternative pant.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    edited June 2015
    Please PM me if you're looking for a JV Suede Racer jacket in a size Small.

Kind regards,
    Craig

Update 15 June: Small is now SOLD
    Both of my JV jackets are due to arrive sometime on Friday, although being out of town I may not get to try them on until Saturday. So I should have a large version to sell in a few days.