Spectre Wardrobe(from filming)

Comments

• hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:

Those looks good but totally different sole than what DC is wearing in the pics.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    singhammer wrote:

Close looking, but not enough lacing eyelets. The Sanders have only four, but look closely at the first image in James Brosnan's post and you can see five eyelets including the one the bow is tied at.

I quite keen to ID these as I've been in the market for something like them since the beginning of the summer. Had a good look around last night at all the usual suspects - C&J, Churches, Sanders - and tried every Jermyn Street shoemakers website, plus Barbour and google searching 'desert boot' and even tried 'desert combat boot' with no success. They look most like a pair of desert boots that a UK company called Survival Aids / Penrith Survival use to sell which were super popular with us squaddies in the early 1990's but we're a little expensive for most lads wage packets. That company is gone now and have never seen the same boots since :#
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:
    singhammer wrote:

Close looking, but not enough lacing eyelets. The Sanders have only four, but look closely at the first image in James Brosnan's post and you can see five eyelets including the one the bow is tied at.

I quite keen to ID these as I've been in the market for something like them since the beginning of the summer. Had a good look around last night at all the usual suspects - C&J, Churches, Sanders - and tried every Jermyn Street shoemakers website, plus Barbour and google searching 'desert boot' and even tried 'desert combat boot' with no success. They look most like a pair of desert boots that a UK company called Survival Aids / Penrith Survival use to sell which were super popular with us squaddies in the early 1990's but we're a little expensive for most lads wage packets. That company is gone now and have never seen the same boots since :#

Might be worth exploring american brands if he's been living there for a bit. Maybe they're like a billy Reid type outfit?
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    In the picture, on the Daily Mail website, he's wearing a flat cap that has a strap at the back. Has anyone been able to identify which brand it is?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3190234/Rachel-Weisz-looks-chic-leather-skirt-follows-husband-Daniel-Craig-New-Jersey-airport.html
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    In the picture, on the Daily Mail website, he's wearing a flat cap that has a strap at the back. Has anyone been able to identify which brand it is?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3190234/Rachel-Weisz-looks-chic-leather-skirt-follows-husband-Daniel-Craig-New-Jersey-airport.html

Anyone know what cap, jeans and sweater Daniel is wearing? I know the boots are already being discussed.

2_B3221_F000000578_0_image_m_68_1439028153695.jpg

2_B32219800000578_0_image_m_66_1439028126079.jpg
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I guess these two pieces would be considered wardrobe....

skull_032.jpg

skull_031.jpg

skull_021.jpg
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

skull_032.jpg

skull_031.jpg

skull_021.jpg

oh dang David! Are those SA? if so, how can I get one? That would make a great Halloween costume. And, who knows, if I ever find my self at a Dia De Muertos festival, this is a must have item!
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    I wouldn't say it's 100% SA, but it has many of the features of Bond's...

The base skull is a common Mardigra movable jaw mask...the hat is the correct size and detail top hat, both found on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/201388684657?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT http://www.ebay.com/itm/191636326682?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Yeah, it is definitely a great option that captures the major details of the mask. And, as I have my doubts about anyone completely, accurately ID'ing the mask and suit, the hat and mask you found are very nicely priced alternatives. -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    For a look at the Snowdons in "action" myself and my Bond girl posing. (Please don't judge my non-Craig body my goofy smile and the crookedness of the glasses :# Also my girlfriend had just finished Warrior Dash and cleaned up. I was too late to sign up X-( )I feel these are the right ones and look more reddish because of Daniel's skin tone. As you can see I'm pale. As pale as can be. But the glasses look almost purplish, even though on Tom Ford's site they look blue. Just my thoughts on them.

From a review stand point, they are okay. I don't mind them looking a bit purple at all. And I like the style and build quality. The only gripe I have is a lot of times it feels like I'm not wearing sunglasses at all. Then sun is in front of me and I still need to squint and use a visor in the car... However, I'm still happy with the purchase.

image.jpg
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

skull_032.jpg

skull_031.jpg

skull_021.jpg

What a brilliant idea! That's why I love these pictures of others collections - they're inspiring!
    A cheap and easy to find prop instantly capturing the essence of an entire scene.
    Good work David!

Now... Off to ebay...
  • draxhugodraxhugo Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:
    singhammer wrote:

Zara has some models that come close, time to time.
  • Jeff LynneJeff Lynne Washington DCPosts: 53MI6 Agent

Anyone know what cap, jeans and sweater Daniel is wearing? I know the boots are already being discussed.

Think the hat has been ID'd as Stetson before (?). Jeans appear to be Scotch and Soda by the logo on the coin pocket. My only apprehension is at this poor angle the cuff looks like it may be selvedge denim, which S&S make from time to time, just very infrequently. No clue on the sweater.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    I somehow can't help it but I find it paradox that Mr.Bond has a bodyguard :))
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • genericguygenericguy Posts: 94MI6 Agent
    Boots could be Clarks Mali?
    cl-20341980_1.jpg
    Can't tell if it's a crepe sole with reddish dust or red sole with pale dust, they did do a red soled version too.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Those Clarks are a great candidate of a find :007) Although the spacing between the lace holes looks greater than those of the boots DC is wearing :#

If DC was wearing those Clarks his jeans hem would be at roughly lace hole three, where as the boots he has on you can clearly see the first four lace holes.
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    I would say they are definitely the same boots, jeans are Scotch & Soda for sure and this cap has not yet been identified despite countless hours of research!
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    genericguy wrote:
    Boots could be Clarks Mali?
    cl-20341980_1.jpg
    Can't tell if it's a crepe sole with reddish dust or red sole with pale dust, they did do a red soled version too.

These are close, but definitely not the same shoes. They have much different laces (which can be changed), but the fourth eyelet on Craig's shoes is still over the instep, whilst on the Clarks it's much higher.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • crt007crt007 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    This may have been ID'd before but if not:

It looks like his bag is a flight bag from Frost River. A cool made in the USA company out of Minnesota. I have a dopp kit by them which is as durable as it gets.

https://www.frostriver.com/shop/luggage/flight-bag/

p_363_652_Flight_ang1.jpg
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    I would say they are definitely the same boots, jeans are Scotch & Soda for sure and this cap has not yet been identified despite countless hours of research!

you think same boots from Morocco?
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    You can even see the sand and debris on the boots from Morocco.
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    crt007 wrote:
    This may have been ID'd before but if not:

It looks like his bag is a flight bag from Frost River. A cool made in the USA company out of Minnesota. I have a dopp kit by them which is as durable as it gets.

https://www.frostriver.com/shop/luggage/flight-bag/

p_363_652_Flight_ang1.jpg

I wake up to find out DC is carrying a bag made in my hometown? Aaaaand there went THAT portion of the paycheck :#
    Jeff Lynne wrote:

Think the hat has been ID'd as Stetson before (?). Jeans appear to be Scotch and Soda by the logo on the coin pocket. My only apprehension is at this poor angle the cuff looks like it may be selvedge denim, which S&S make from time to time, just very infrequently. No clue on the sweater.

Forgot to ask about the sunglasses. TF I presume?
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent

Hes got that little post Bond movie belly already started, Where he just pigs out after dieting for so long.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent

Hes got that little post Bond movie belly already started, Where he just pigs out after dieting for so long.

Haha! I thought it was just his large abs! Those clothes really don't look good on him at all. I'd guess his goal is to look inconspicuous and not draw attention to himself.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Jeff Lynne wrote:

After looking at the jeans in the airport pic and looking at the S&S site, I'm not convinced the jeans DC is wearing are S&S. Logo on coin pocket looks different. Pocket seems to be setback in the larger pocket a bit more than on actual S&S jeans.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

skull_032.jpg

skull_031.jpg

skull_021.jpg

NICE! This will be the first Halloween in a long time where a JB costume fits the holiday.
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent

After looking at the jeans in the airport pic and looking at the S&S site, I'm not convinced the jeans DC is wearing are S&S. Logo on coin pocket looks different. Pocket seems to be setback in the larger pocket a bit more than on actual S&S jeans.

Yeah as someone who has more pairs of the S&S Ralston than I really ought to, I'm 99.99% sure those are not S&S brand denim. They recently changed the design on the pocket to something less distinctive, but it looks nothing like the one pictured. The hem stitching also looks different than a typical pair from S&S. If we could see the pattern on the back pockets that would help tremendously.
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 2,007MI6 Agent
    Comparison shots with the best quality I can get using my limited technology:

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_5.jpg

Screenshot_6.jpg

Screenshot_8.jpg

I'm not even sure if they are the same color, but the illusion of color change is nothing new. Also, wouldn't be the first time DC got dust on his boots. Not sure if I'm just seeing things, but the lace pattern looks very similar on both boots. Zara has some similar options, but nothing exact. C&J, Clarks, and Church's don't seem to have anything like these in their current collection. This is my favorite outfit of the movie so far, so I have been searching the net for these. Possibly unavailable yet.

Maybe something from Alden? These are a 6 eyelet in dark brown suede but the sole and boot styling look close:
    https://www.alden-of-carmel.com/shoes-brown-suede-six-eyelet-chukka-boot-324.htm