Trailer?

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Come on guys, this and a new trailer to come, can we try and have
    One day with no negativity. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    too right! hopefully this doesn't end in DAD territories (what I still can't understand)-{
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • blame_thatcherblame_thatcher Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    Yes, they need to stop letting us down. Bad song and now bad CGI. There's just no need for it.
    All I can say is, I love the song, love what I've seen so far. So I'm a
    Happy camper. {[] :)) I'll be in a good mood all day now. I think
    When I walk the dog later, a blue bird will probably fly down to land
    On my finger as the towns folk break into a choreographed dance
    Routine around me. :p to quote a certain blokes father-in-law ....
    " Be happy my man Be Happy !" :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent

What a fantastic attitude! I don't hate the song either. It does sound more X-factor than Bond, but it's not a bad tune. The lyrics could use some work, but then so could Skyfall's.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    "Intuitive optimism, is the secret of genius." as Max Zorin may have said. :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    The excange of words between ond and Oberhauser ("I came here to kill you" "No, you came here to die") is very Goldfinger. :007)
    While they should have avoided the falling CGI building, I think the trailer looks great!
    just a question: how should they have done the building collapse if not with CGI ?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    just a question: how should they have done the building collapse if not with CGI ?

Have a less intense collapse that could be done the old-fashioned way. If they can't do it believably, I don't think they should do it at all.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    So is the new trailer out or we talking just about a 4th TV spot
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Matt S wrote:

Have a less intense collapse that could be done the old-fashioned way. If they can't do it believably, I don't think they should do it at all.

Then Oberhauser shouldn't say that Bond will be killed because I'm pretty sure that's illegal!
    Well at least very Naughty ! :))
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent

I completely agree! Thank you so much! I hate all the negativity. WE HAVE A NEW BOND FILM! Haha
  • The Debonair BondThe Debonair Bond Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    Quite honestly, I don't get what the problem with CGI is with some. It looks real and to me that's what matters. Besides, that work was done by the guys at ILM whom are the absolute best in the industry. If ILM doesn't suit you when it comes to digital effects, nothing will.

On another note, what a great teaser.
    Thank You, MrSwinderman {[] for a while I thought I was the Only one. :))
    Quite honestly, I don't get what the problem with CGI is with some. It looks real and to me that's what matters. Besides, that work was done by the guys at ILM whom are the absolute best in the industry. If ILM doesn't suit you when it comes to digital effects, nothing will.

Exactly! The Bond films shouldn't be relying on digital effects for something so significant.
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:

Exactly! The Bond films shouldn't be relying on digital effects for something so significant.

Why not?
    Matt S wrote:

Why not?

Digital effects are good at enhancing things done in reality. They look terrible when they're overused and take away the feeling of a threatening situation when it looks obviously fake.
    Just as the Bonds shouldn't have used Colour, or sound when it came in :))
    or any sort of model work, or miniatures, or Matt painting, or Green screen ...
    ....... They have to move with the times, Tec and Techniques change, develop.
    and improve. IMHO Bond has to keep moving forward.
    Christ the film isn't even out yet and it's already getting criticized :))
  • antovolkantovolk Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Why not?

Digital effects are good at enhancing things done in reality. They look terrible when they're overused and take away the feeling of a threatening situation when it looks obviously fake.

I guess I'm just not in a position to opine as to whether it looks real or fake given that I've never grabbed onto the edge of a crumbling building.
    -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{
    I am so up for this Film. :)) I could eat three weetabix, right now. :))
    I love the little look Craig gives looking at the wall beginning to fall. :))
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    https://youtu.be/CI5VUQJT8F4

The final trailer has arrived!!! But in Italian. So bare with it :))
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
    Vicsane007 wrote:
    https://youtu.be/CI5VUQJT8F4

The final trailer has arrived!!! But in Italian. So bare with it :))

It's also in English: http://youtu.be/z4UDNzXD3qA
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    I think the CGI looked fine, just a weird colour for the building. What bothered me was the shots of Bond and Waltz when he asks why Bond went there. The close up shots of them in that and the later shots of the same conversation just don't look right.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
    I loved Bond's grouping of his bullets ;) very nice.
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I like the moment when Bonds shooting at Oberhauser and his bullets hit a bulletproof glass, if you notice it looks the bullet holes form the teaser poster octopus.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Forget the building, the film is going to be immense !

Some great lines, great actors, brilliant scenes n settings !!!

Mrs R has just watched all 3 trailers, her declaration "well its going to eclipse Skyfall by miles"
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:

Mrs R has just watched all 3 trailers, her declaration "well its going to eclipse Skyfall by miles"

I have absolutely no doubts about this.
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    I really hope it does - I'm looking forward to a Bond film for die hard Bond fans, rather than a general populace pleasing effort...
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".