Trailer?

Comments

• CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    Yes the bullet grouping is most definitely intentional, I'll get pics up soon enough.
    Plus I noticed that the Spectre ring he's holding is covered in blood. Assuming it's Mr White's ring, that might be a bit of a spoiler for Mr White's fate.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I think the ring with Blood is from the PTS ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,990Quartermasters
    I think the ring with Blood is from the PTS ?

That's my guess - one of the last shots before the hated #1 song kicks in :))
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
    :)) Some of us like it :p
    I'm guessing this is the one he displays later ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Figures to be :007)
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:
    I'm not a fan of CGI but I thought it looked fine in the trailer.

Really looking forward to Spectre -{

Didn't even notice tbh...

And I'm SUPER excited to see this now, it's all looking like a cracking Bond. -{
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Lexi wrote:
    Lady Rose wrote:
    I'm not a fan of CGI but I thought it looked fine in the trailer.

Really looking forward to Spectre -{

Didn't even notice tbh...

And I'm SUPER excited to see this now, it's all looking like a cracking Bond. -{

I only noticed because I'd read the thread before I saw the trailer.

All shaping up very nicely. I haven't looked this forward to a Bond film for a long time.

I'm even getting used to Sam Smiths warblings
    I haven't been this excited in a " Bond-age" ;%
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    I noticed that the final trailer used the same background music as Skyfall Olympic TV Spot.
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Vicsane007Vicsane007 Posts: 167MI6 Agent
    "Some men are coming to kill us. We're going to kill them first."
  • Lady IceLady Ice Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    The excange of words between ond and Oberhauser ("I came here to kill you" "No, you came here to die") is very Goldfinger. :007)
    While they should have avoided the falling CGI building, I think the trailer looks great!

The one bit of the trailer that was a disappointment for me; it didn't feel like a nice homage to Goldfinger (in the way that the fate of Agent Fields was a homage), it just felt like lazy pseudo-Bondian dialogue.

Hopefully the rest of the film has better dialogue.
  • Markyb64Markyb64 Posts: 86MI6 Agent
    Totally agree..the last time I got excited about a Bond release was Tomorrow Never Dies, purely curious to see if Brosnan could back up Goldeneye with another great performance!
    Lady Rose wrote:

:) All part of the process...watching the trailers, deciding how much behind-the-scenes spoileriffic stuff to expose oneself to...coping with/processing the current theme song... :007)
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent

In fact, much of TP's life can be said to be a "Bond-age" :v
    I guarantee come the new years parties, you'll all be up dancing round your handbags to it. :v
    Then later, crying on someone's shoulder, " That bit about risking it all !, just tears my heart out
    man !" ... " It's so beautiful " ...... As the bloke asks you for the 20th Time, " Are you buying
    this Kebab or what ?" :))
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Lady Rose wrote:

:) All part of the process...watching the trailers, deciding how much behind-the-scenes spoileriffic stuff to expose oneself to...coping with/processing the current theme song... :007)

Once I see the movie at the cinema I'll probably forget all the little things I didn't like and just think the whole film is a work of cinematic genius :))
  • readpaulbreadpaulb Cleveland, OhioPosts: 86MI6 Agent
    I guarantee come the new years parties, you'll all be up dancing round your handbags to it. :v
    Then later, crying on someone's shoulder, " That bit about risking it all !, just tears my heart out
    man !" ... " It's so beautiful " ...... As the bloke asks you for the 20th Time, " Are you buying
    this Kebab or what ?" :))

I haven't laughed that hard reading something in a long time... Don't think it's likely though and I'm glad they've kept it out of the trailer.
    1) Cr 2) Ohmss 3) Gf 4) Sf 5) Fyeo
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Watching the three trailers over again, and whilst I think it looks awesome, I've got a small fear that the film will go too far. Craig's films have all been grounded in reality, but I'm starting to think they might be moving away from the realism, which I would be ok with if Bond had been recast. But this is Craig, the Bond that was realistic, and I don't want him to turn out like Brosnan did.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • Revolver66Revolver66 Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 470MI6 Agent
    Watching the three trailers over again, and whilst I think it looks awesome, I've got a small fear that the film will go too far. Craig's films have all been grounded in reality, but I'm starting to think they might be moving away from the realism, which I would be ok with if Bond had been recast. But this is Craig, the Bond that was realistic, and I don't want him to turn out like Brosnan did.

I'm a little nervous as well. On the one hand the film looks great, and on the other there are little things have me a little jittery. The possible plot line of the villian being a big part of Bond's previous life, and little things like the cgi (nit picky I know) but things like this can help ruin the aesthetic of the film, which is often what Bond films are all about.
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I know I declared some time ago that I wouldn't be watching the trailers because I didn't want any potential surprises in my Spectre-watching experience to be ruined, but I'm weak and I gave in and watched this one. (Forgive me, my friends, but perhaps you will cut me a bit of slack because I have been away for a while.) I have to say, I really dig the trailer and I'm genuinely pumped for the film to come out. But.........I must admit that I share a bit of the concern expressed by Millenium Force. I definitely see a few nods to the pre-Craig versions of Bond and although I don't mind what I've seen up to now, I hope things don't go too far in that direction. I have no doubt that I will enjoy the film immensely regardless, but I like to see this Bond remain as grounded as possible.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    I for one will be going in to see it, expecting to be blown away {[]
    and I Honestly don't expect to be disappointed. ;)
  • Revolver66Revolver66 Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 470MI6 Agent
    -{
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Hmm I thought they had already overstepped the mark a little with Skyfall to be honest with all the easy hacking and planned to be captured / escape thing
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Going too far? Overstepping? In a Bond film? Perish the thought.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Overstepping but not Brosnan overstepping :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hmm I thought they had already overstepped the mark a little with Skyfall to be honest with all the easy hacking and planned to be captured / escape thing

That wasn't necessarilly Silva's plan. He could've just been improvising. He could've attacked M's meeting without being captured. All he got out of being captured was a free plane ride, lol
  • double o egodouble o ego Posts: 93MI6 Agent
    Too far? Everything the trailer has shown us, we've seen in Craig's 3 Bond movies thus far.

The collapsing building...similar to the Venice building in CR. The plane set piece in Austria...similar to the aerial dog fight in QoS. The chopper scene in Mexico. ..not too dissimilar to the high rise crane-ledge fight with Molloka in CR or the fight on top of the train/bridge with Patrice in SF. The car chase...we've had intense car chases with barrel roll flips in CR and QoS.

If you think about everything we've seen in the Craig era so far, there's nothing in SP that is out if the ordinary or makes it less grounded.
    Too far? Everything the trailer has shown us, we've seen in Craig's 3 Bond movies thus far.

The collapsing building...similar to the Venice building in CR. The plane set piece in Austria...similar to the aerial dog fight in QoS. The chopper scene in Mexico. ..not too dissimilar to the high rise crane-ledge fight with Molloka in CR or the fight on top of the train/bridge with Patrice in SF. The car chase...we've had intense car chases with barrel roll flips in CR and QoS.

If you think about everything we've seen in the Craig era so far, there's nothing in SP that is out if the ordinary or makes it less grounded.

I do believe I'll hold out until the film is actually projected before I make any pronouncements in judgment of SPECTRE, other than great anticipation, as I'm notorious for that sort of thing ;) I'm very glad that Bond is in snow this time around, though.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    wouldn't say the car chase in CR was intense though
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    wouldn't say the car chase in CR was intense though

Nor I. All too brief---quite like the source material in the novel in that regard ;) If there's one thing I've noticed in internet fandom, it's premature condemnation {:)