The Bond Experience

Comments

• nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    Nice Patterson
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
  • CommanderBCommanderB San FranciscoPosts: 87MI6 Agent
    Congratulations David! You’re living my dream man! The vlog was great and you’re emotion for this unicorn really comes through. Can’t wait for Part II. Enjoy every moment of it!
    “What is your occupation?”
    “That’s not the sort of thing that looks good on a form."
  • Sterling ArcherSterling Archer Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    You earned your dream!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Congratulations again David. Spectacular car.

Great vlog. A lot of wonderful touches.

Loved the intro with "Q" and "009." Your family is certainly game to indulge your obsessions...er...hobby. Was the reupload of the vlog needed to remove "New York, New York"?

I trust you didn't break that mini AM.

Nice choice in wearing the Tom Ford Solden while waiting for the covered truck to arrive.

On the subject of the covered truck how did the driver manage to squeeze into the upper bay and get into the car to back it out?

The unicorn was only driven around 1000 miles per year? Will you baby it that much also?
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Great intro!
    And when I got mine... YES, I did do that with the music!!! :D

I owned mine for 7 years, sold it last year but I always felt pride, passion and excitement just looking at it. They're a work of automotive art! And the noise of that exhaust...!!!! :D

Hope you have as much enjoyment from it as I did from mine. Congratulations.

image.jpg

image.jpg
    Love the picture of you driving it in the snow.....and thanks everyone for the well wishes with it...and yes, my family is amazing but they have fun from time to time with my hobby....they don't see it as nuisance....
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    Great intro!
    And when I got mine... YES, I did do that with the music!!! :D

I owned mine for 7 years, sold it last year but I always felt pride, passion and excitement just looking at it. They're a work of automotive art! And the noise of that exhaust...!!!! :D

Hope you have as much enjoyment from it as I did from mine. Congratulations.

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

That is a helluva picture Mr Z! You two were made for each other.
    Murder | Employment.
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Great VLog David, can’t wait for Part II {[]
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Brilliant David. Entertaining as always, but this one was special :007)

Really happy for you Sir. {[]
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
    Thanks so much. First day on the open road. New experience butterflies.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Yeah, so cool David. I was excited for you just watching the video. I can't even imagine how excited you must be. The ultimate Bond Expereience! -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • Bond00XLBond00XL Posts: 117MI6 Agent
    Celebrating my new The Bond Experience swag!
    Happy driving David!

IMG_4215.jpg
    Love that you are having a drink with it! Perfect!
    It's that time of year! Our annual holiday vlog focuses on British brands that have been associated with James Bond movies and some special guest stars make appearances!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7WVHp8AvtM&feature=youtu.be
  • BrackleyBondBrackleyBond Oundle, NorthamptonshirePosts: 87MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    It's that time of year! Our annual holiday vlog focuses on British brands that have been associated with James Bond movies and some special guest stars make appearances!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7WVHp8AvtM&feature=youtu.be

Some nice items, I especially like that you've included other contributors to the vlog for this subject!
    A lot of you have been waiting for this one! The review of the Frugal Bond Mr White Coat Version #2:
    white2.jpg

Can be ordered at: royalefilmwear.storenvy.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv0yXTsg5vY&feature=youtu.be
  • CommanderBCommanderB San FranciscoPosts: 87MI6 Agent
    Great vlog David! Thanks for giving us this gift on Christmas weekend. I’m vacationing in warmer climes for Christmas but hope it’s cold when I get back home as my jacket should arrive about the time I get home. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
    “What is your occupation?”
    “That’s not the sort of thing that looks good on a form."
    A new vlog is up providing a critical, but fair, review of the 007 A-Box...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqcXldhKaGA&t=25s
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Of the products in the box I like the cufflinks and the coasters (well the Zorin and Drax/Moonraker coasters). The rest don't really work for me.
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    I like a many others enjoy David's vlogs. They're always enjoyable but also really helpful when considering a purchase of a not inexpensive item of clothing.
    In addition the "road tests" are very helpful.To give one eg a couple of years ago when deciding on a jacket to take to Europe in winter David's review of the BR in London was spot on.
    Recently there has been some requests concerning Royale releases in respect of sizing.
    A new release puts one in quandary as to whether to buy the new version. It would be helpful if a vlog could discuss the differences/ improvements in the versions .
    I was in that position in respect of the V2 of the Mr White jacket . As a result of the vlog I bought the V2 and I'm very pleased I did .
    Should say Dan is extremely helpful in responding to queries.
    But would be great if before the release of a new item details of sizing and changes from the previous version.
    Anthony
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    yeah same here , liked the gold db5 though , so now have 1 each on my car and house keys :007)
    Of the products in the box I like the cufflinks and the coasters (well the Zorin and Drax/Moonraker coasters). The rest don't really work for me.
    007 reporting for duty
    Many thanks to everyone that helped to contribute to our latest vlog!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5h-gUS-gvM&feature=youtu.be
    Collecting_Confessions_1.jpg
  • mpoplawskimpoplawski New Jersey, USAPosts: 128MI6 Agent
    I enjoyed the back and forth analysis.
    Bond: "But who would want to kill me, sir?"
    M: "Jealous husbands, outraged chefs, humiliated tailors . . . the list is endless."
  • I kill peopleI kill people IcelandPosts: 9MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know how long "coming soon" means ? because I'm getting tired of refreshing the royal site for the Harrington. :s
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    edited January 2018
    Does anyone know how long "coming soon" means ? because I'm getting tired of refreshing the royal site for the Harrington. :s

Welcome to AJB!

I would suggest you send an email to subscribe@royalefilmwear.com to get added to Daniel Love's mailing list. You will get a confirmation email advising that you've been added to the mailing list and you won't have to keep checking the site. Per the site the Harrington will be released sometime during the early part of the year ie Q1 or early Q2. Once Daniel is satisfied with the jacket he usually has a post up on AJB advising everyone whats going on with any improvements made in the jacket and production. Be sure to also keep an eye on this thread to see if Mantis does a review over on his YouTube channel.

I hope this helps you out.

Mike
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • I kill peopleI kill people IcelandPosts: 9MI6 Agent
    Thank you very much
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    Hey Mantis,

Just wondering if that fitness/nutrition video is still in the works???

Cheers! {[]
    Yessir....but not until Spring.