Tom Ford Spectre Clothing Announcement and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Comments

• KhaineKhaine Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Does anyone know if you can buy the TF Ties online anywhere? There isn't a Tom Ford store anywhere near me :(
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    I don't believe so , If your a UK resident , phone Tom Ford London and you can order over the phone.
    Dario is your man
    007 reporting for duty
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Here are some pics from my trip to TF

Here's the unseen check three piece suit
    image.jpg

The sharkskin and windowpane next to each other. Sorry my photo makes them look grey. They are both more a mid blue. Both look darker in the film footage than in real life. Anyone else seen them and agree?
    image.jpg

Two pics of the grey track stripe
    image.jpg

image.jpg

The solden jacket. The wool part is charcoal while the quilted part is actually navy
    image.jpg

The crombie coat
    image.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Awesome - much appreciated!! That grey track stripe looks nice!!!

Guessing the check maybe the finale back in Ms office suit (or something along those lines) but who knows, we keep getting suprises
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I don't believe so , If your a UK resident , phone Tom Ford London and you can order over the phone.
    Dario is your man

They send worldwide anyhow (Milan also great from my experience)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Awesome - much appreciated!! That grey track stripe looks nice!!!

Guessing the check maybe the finale back in Ms office suit (or something along those lines) but who knows, we keep getting suprises

Cheers {[]

It's funny with all the investigative work of this forum that there's still an outfit we don't know about! :))

The grey track strip is definitely my favourite
    Yes and poss more suprises as seen with the light blue shirt on the German TV Spot

Are they well stocked up with the suits then!?
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Yes and poss more suprises as seen with the light blue shirt on the German TV Spot

Yep, they're waiting for you Welshboy!

Plenty of suits. They also have the material for MTM if they sell out.

If I remember right there was only two left of the solden jacket. Don't know which sizes
    kadd wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Yep, they're waiting for you Welshboy!

Ha - I've given them enough money, beans on toast for me until Bond 25
  • KhaineKhaine Posts: 21MI6 Agent
    Dario is your man

Sadly, I live in Australia
    Khaine wrote:
    Dario is your man

Sadly, I live in Australia

They will post there VAT free
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Are we on the understanding that the solden jacket worn is not actually black?
    I've been sent the blue in error. I'm debating sending it back if the on screen is black. But, I'm reluctant as it looks similar to all the pictures of the solden posted on here. What do we think?

Tom ford

image.jpg

image.jpg

My boss alternative

image.jpg
    I believe Tom Ford only do it in one color therefore whatever you have should be correct!!!!

Check out the trailers etc and official stills. When in the plane you can clearly see the knit sections are grey not black!!!
    Here is the film version close up.

TF%20Solden%20color.jpg

Looks same to me though guess camera flash on pic below

image.jpg

Obviously appears black under diff lighting
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I believe Tom Ford only do it in one color therefore whatever you have should be correct!!!!

Check out the trailers etc and official stills. When in the plane you can clearly see the knit sections are grey not black!!!

Thanks Welshie. And with that. I'll stick with blue.
    Hows it fit??
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hows it fit??

It fits well. I'm 5.11 42/43 inch chest and quite big shoulders. So most things I have to size up to get the fit. It's a little longer than the large would've been but it doesn't look bad.
    If you're thinking about getting it I would say stick with your normal sizing. If you're a big fit the quilted will make it feel tight but the sweatshirt sleeves and shoulders give some flex.

Given the hassle I've had getting this delivered I'm quite glad it's been delivered in blue and not black now after what you've said.
    Cool

Did you go for a 52??

Mines being posted tomorrow
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Cool

Did you go for a 52??

Mines being posted tomorrow

UK size XL
    Presumed it would still be labeled in Italy sizing.

I ordered a 54 from London (guess it's XL same as yours)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Presumed it would still be labeled in Italy sizing.

I ordered a 54 from London (guess it's XL same as yours)

54 in European would be a XXL in UK or a 44r U.S.

42 in European would be a XL in UK or 42r is U.S

The more I look the more I think my dark blue is accurate. What colour have you gone for?
    There is only one color as far as I'm aware - no choice!!!

TF 54 is really a UK XL from my experience (I have the TF QoS Harrington, cardigan and several polos)
    welshboy78 wrote:

TF 54 is really a UK XL from my experience (I have the TF QoS Harrington, cardigan and several polos)

Post a link? I could only order the one I've got. Supposedly black however the Hugo boss site there's 3 options.
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    welshboy78 wrote:

Post a link? I could only order the one I've got. Supposedly black however the Hugo boss site there's 3 options.

Hugo Boss does 3 options in their Pizzoli 36 Jacket. Black, blue and anthracite, as I mentioned the anthracite one seems to have a decent contrast between body and sleeves whereas the black and blue seem all one colour. Seems like the TF SA (the one Welshy is talking about) is a dark blue with dark grey sleeves.
    I've got a black supernatural,(just arrived & unworn) in XL which is quite slim fitting, I've pulled the trigger on a blue Moncler knitted back padded jacket (below) which has the similar neck to the TF SA and Harrods Moncler.
    Will probably offer supernatural on here. Also waiting to see what Dan's Solden replica will look like - could always use the Moncler for its original intention...Skiing

image.jpg
    Sorry have I got my wires crossed? Thought you was on about the TF!!!

Appears I have (late night!!). Thought it was strange TF sizing in L / XL etc :)
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Sorry have I got my wires crossed? Thought you was on about the TF!!!

Appears I have (late night!!). Thought it was strange TF sizing in L / XL etc :)
    I know the feeling. Sorry my mistake too! Would love to have bought the TF but not in that position right now and would rather have a watch. Lol.

I do agree the anthracite is accurate with regards to two tone contrast but it's a black and grey contrast

I'm pretty chuffed with the way it's panned out. Was livid when I opened and saw it was blue not black. Turns out it's a good thing.

My boss alternative that is. Not Tom Ford. Haha.
  • Bond_James_BondBond_James_Bond +++ Classified +++Posts: 569MI6 Agent
    Here's a few pics of my Hugo Boss Pizzoli. It's a great alternative to the TF and extremely good quality.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg
    The name's Bond_James_Bond
    Here's a few pics of my Hugo Boss Pizzoli. It's a great alternative to the TF and extremely good quality.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

Full_Size_Render_1.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

Agreed! I love mine! My accidental arrival of the blue jacket turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Although I am considering getting the black one as well! Is that bad? Hahaha
    Looks great!!