Tom Ford Spectre Clothing Announcement and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Comments

• WardlemWardlem Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    Popped into Sloane street and ordered the blue suit, blue shirt and blue tie m2m. Also picked up pure cashmere overcoat. Resisted the temptation to go into omega shop opposite!
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 367MI6 Agent
    Wardlem wrote:
    Popped into Sloane street and ordered the blue suit, blue shirt and blue tie m2m. Also picked up pure cashmere overcoat. Resisted the temptation to go into omega shop opposite!

Wow, that's awesome man! How is the overcoat? Would love to see a picture!
    will post one when it arrives from having the sleeves finished. I went single breasted as double breasted dosent suit me (im short !) the Sloane street shop has sold out of the casual wear stuff although they had the light blue polo in a couple of sizes.
  • ExpatJBExpatJB HoustonPosts: 752MI6 Agent
    Wardlem wrote:
    will post one when it arrives from having the sleeves finished. I went single breasted as double breasted dosent suit me (im short !) the Sloane street shop has sold out of the casual wear stuff although they had the light blue polo in a couple of sizes.
    selfridges still has stock as of yesterday, if anyone is looking. Solden jacket, polos etc.
    Dont wait for your ship to come in. Swim out and meet the bloody thing.
    For those who purchased the T.F polo, how do you like it so far? Is it worth getting? Would be nice to complete the Matchless outfit but the Sunspel Riviera shirt has such a great for that I'm not sure I need the T.F. Polo.
    Matt B wrote:
    For those who purchased the T.F polo, how do you like it so far? Is it worth getting? Would be nice to complete the Matchless outfit but the Sunspel Riviera shirt has such a great for that I'm not sure I need the T.F. Polo.

iPhone autocorrect..* great fit*
  • yy123yy123 Posts: 15MI6 Agent
    I just bought a TF JB Cummerbund. Will post it soonest.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Difficult to answer that really , the TF one is sheer luxury and well your wearing the same as Bond dosen't get any better IMO.I've had some lovely comments and friends recognise it.
    I personally love it , is it worth £550 to me yes to others no chance.
    So if you want to have the SA outfit get it , you won't be disappointed
    Otherwise sunspel is a perfect substitute.
    Matt B wrote:
    007 reporting for duty
  • Hello, my Bond friends from across the pond. Just a Yank here interested like you all in Bond's wardrobe! Now, have I bought any of the brands from the films? No, but I've always loved my J Crew fitted polo shirts and chino pants!

I do have a question that I cannot seem to find an answer on! What kind of pants is Bond wearing in Morocco with his TF polo shirt? Has there been confirmation on the brand, or at least the type of material? Is it straight up cotton, linen, or a blend?

Thank you!
    Hello, my Bond friends from across the pond. Just a Yank here interested like you all in Bond's wardrobe! Now, have I bought any of the brands from the films? No, but I've always loved my J Crew fitted polo shirts and chino pants!

I do have a question that I cannot seem to find an answer on! What kind of pants is Bond wearing in Morocco with his TF polo shirt? Has there been confirmation on the brand, or at least the type of material? Is it straight up cotton, linen, or a blend?

Thank you!

The pants are Brunello Cucinello chinos in Cotton.
    I've ordered the blue TF polo in a 38. Hopefully it will fit, will post pics when I get back from holiday
    TF JB CUMMERBUND

JB_1.jpg

JB_2.jpg
    JB_3.jpg
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    yy123 wrote:
    TF JB CUMMERBUND

JB_1.jpg

JB_2.jpg
    JB_3.jpg

Very nice purchase! Can I ask how much it was?
    kadd wrote:
    yy123 wrote:
    TF JB CUMMERBUND

JB_1.jpg

JB_2.jpg
    JB_3.jpg

Very nice purchase! Can I ask how much it was?

Thank you. It costs 350 GBP.
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    has anybody her gotten the overcoat of the early London scenes?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    has anybody her gotten the overcoat of the early London scenes?

I've tried it on - what would you like to know?
    How is it and what's the price?
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Price was £3,130 in TF, I think.

It has a beautiful soft feel to the touch, due to its cashmere & silk cloth.
    It's also very light in actual weight, due again, to the above.

Herringbone pattern more evident in person than on screen. Moleskin collar has a slight teal green appearance.

Overall, beautiful coat - not sure how hard wearing, but nevertheless.
    Not as heavy, or warm, as the Skyfall TF coat (which I own in MTM and which I slightly prefer given the choice), although that is 100% wool.
    wow, thanks for the great description {[]
    will visit TF in december when the new stick will arrive :)
  • CmdrBond007CmdrBond007 Washington, DCPosts: 7MI6 Agent
    Hi folks. Do we have any specifics on the TF ties worn in the film?
    "I said you're a bloody Idiot!"
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Hi folks. Do we have any specifics on the TF ties worn in the film?

There's a lot in this thread about it: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/44981/spectre-wardrobefrom-filming/

Just read through all 208 pages. ;) I posted here (http://www.ajb007.co.uk/post/785800/#p785800) on which tie is seen in which scene.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • SWAT238SWAT238 USAPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    I stumbled upon this auction website for Hollywood memorabilia and they have a listing for Craig's Tom Ford Spectre suit/shirt/pants etc with the labels showing the exact product numbers, etc! Its only USD 20,000 haha

Hope this helps clear up any confusion or nail down at least one outfit.

http://natedsanders.com/Daniel_Craig_Suit_as___James_Bond___in___Spectre__-LOT40456.aspx
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my experience with the Tom Ford Sloane Street store. I was in London picking up my JV Racer jacket and thought I'd pop into Tom Ford. I know there is a lot of praise for TF on this site but to have a first hand experience was great. I was introduced to a guy called Juan who showed me the Spectre collection, which I must say is reducing fast. Only had 2 sky blue polos left, 1 funeral jacket, 2 white tuxedos and a few of the suits, blue and white shirts and a couple ties. I did ask Juan if they had the Snowdons. He stated that the 05B shiny blacks were sold out and believed they were the ones from the film, although I'm convinced of the Havanas. I was then seated and given a drink and introduced to Dario whom I had a lengthy chat about whether Tom Ford will be in Bond 25. He was unsure, as it depends on if Craig is doing another Bond. Dario took my order for the Solden jacket and I managed to nab the Henry sunglasses. Dario also showed me items from previous Bond collections. It was then I bought something that I had been wanting for a long time - the QOS cardigan. I know it differs a bit from the original but it's 100% merino wool and still looks great. In summary I had a great time, all the staff couldn't be more accommodating. If no one has been it's definitely worth a visit.
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • LynchLynch Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Has the TF Blousson been sold out? This has been my favorite piece in the entire movie, but my wallet is not prepared for it. I guess I should look to an alternative. :))
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Lynch wrote:
    Has the TF Blousson been sold out? This has been my favorite piece in the entire movie, but my wallet is not prepared for it. I guess I should look to an alternative. :))

I have a size 50 that is to big for sale or about to be returned
    Ross
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    Lynch wrote:

Was told TF Solden jacket has sold out and TF are only taking orders with full payment up front. They are due to be re-stocked in February but not sure if there will be many available after pre-orders have been filled. I didn't even get to try one on for sizing. :(
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • SherlockHolmesSherlockHolmes Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    Is the tie worn with the black suit at the meeting Tom Ford? Is it available to buy?
    Is the tie worn with the black suit at the meeting Tom Ford? Is it available to buy?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent

Yes to both.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Where is it available to buy?