Tom Ford Spectre Clothing Announcement and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Comments

• walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Ill probably be there Monday as well
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent
    Got the T.F jacket in the mail today and for any of you who are on the fence on this one hopefully this helps. Paid $2600, made in Italy, wool feels extremely luxurious and the center part of the jacket is padded with 90% down and 10% feather. I'm a bit over 6 ft, 40 R in suits, 52 in knitwear. This is a size 52 and fits true to size. Very warm and with some long underwear / thermals (I got mine at Sunspel) and the N Peal wool sweater underneath this jacket is all you will need for a day on the slopes. The jacket came in a beautiful garment bag and a wonderful hanger. I think this jacket is worth purchasing and will make a great addition to any collection.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Looks great!!! Which store did you order it from?
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Can't make monday perhaps we can all have a TF conference call :))
    007 reporting for duty
  • philwongnzphilwongnz Posts: 65MI6 Agent
    I was at Selfridges this evening and there was a mini section at TF which has pieces from Spectre (there was a sign which actually says from Spectre), items include
    -The white Windsor (Base A) white tux jacket
    -Solden Jacket
    -White shirt with screw down collar bar (cuff is not french though but turn ups)
    -A few Base Y suits
    -Tux Trousers
    -A pair of funny looking black trousers (didn't bothered looking at it)
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Matt B wrote:
    Got the T.F jacket in the mail today and for any of you who are on the fence on this one hopefully this helps. Paid $2600, made in Italy, wool feels extremely luxurious and the center part of the jacket is padded with 90% down and 10% feather. I'm a bit over 6 ft, 40 R in suits, 52 in knitwear. This is a size 52 and fits true to size. Very warm and with some long underwear / thermals (I got mine at Sunspel) and the N Peal wool sweater underneath this jacket is all you will need for a day on the slopes. The jacket came in a beautiful garment bag and a wonderful hanger. I think this jacket is worth purchasing and will make a great addition to any collection.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just ordered mine, same size so heres hoping it has the right fit. Im 6 ft and a 41 in TF shirts. TF staff tell me it fits well if ordered usual size. Cant wait as outside Omegas this is a big purchase for me!
    Divorce papers getting prepared 8-)

Wish I could get to London on Monday to meet up, but little fella and work say otherwise!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Matt B wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

And congrats Matt, looks fab
    I think this will be one of those items you wear so much the cost becomes acceptable!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Yes, one tends to wear it all over....
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • ajd_007ajd_007 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Just got back from my vist to Harrods and TF and I'm now very poor. However, I'm not the proud owner of the Sölden Jacket, 2 Polo's, 2 Shirts and a tie. :))

I will post picutres later but I'm very happy.
    The Mantis wrote:
    Looks great!!! Which store did you order it from?

Thanks Dave! I ordered it from the Las Vegas store. Nicholas at TF Las Vegas is fantastic and knows everything about the collection.
    The Mantis wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That jacket looks better and better, now I'm very glad I pulled the trigger and bought it!
    Great pictures Dave! Amsterdam?
    Yep, Amsterdam. Here until Sunday morning and then off to London to party it up.
    ajd_007 wrote:
    are you going to the London shop?

Yes. :007)
    let me know if there are any of the Rome collar pin shirts left please!

Yes, they carry stock of these.
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Yep, Amsterdam. Here until Sunday morning and then off to London to party it up.

The TF looks good, but shouldn't you be wearing Billy Reid, Mr. Ambassador. :D
    image.jpg

On occasion
    Today's purchases. :D

rsz_img_2239.jpg
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Very nice!!!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I'm now very poor. :))
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Sweet haul AJD!

How much was the blue cocktail cuff shirt? Between £300 - £400?
    ajd_007 wrote:

rsz_img_2239.jpg

Beautiful! Congrats!! Is the light blue polo verified to be in the movie yet? It's beautiful. When I spoke to TF they were clearly marketing it as if it was going to be in the film.
    What pants are you thinking you'll be wearing with the TF jacket? I need inspiration as I can't find the TF pants. Did anyone get the T.F ski pants?
    kadd wrote:
    Sweet haul AJD!

How much was the blue cocktail cuff shirt? Between £300 - £400?

It was £370 from looking at the receipt. However, the photo's really don't do it any justice. I'll pick a few other bits up next week but that's more than enough for one week.
    Matt B wrote:
    Beautiful! Congrats!! Is the light blue polo verified to be in the movie yet? It's beautiful. When I spoke to TF they were clearly marketing it as if it was going to be in the film.
    What pants are you thinking you'll be wearing with the TF jacket? I need inspiration as I can't find the TF pants. Did anyone get the T.F ski pants?

Thank you. I'm very much in the same boat as yourself, as I'm looking for ideas at the mo. Its goes ok with jeans but doesn't look the complete ticket.

My favorite item other than the jacket really has to be that blue shirt, put quiet simply its lovely!
    ajd_007 wrote:
    Matt B wrote:

Thank you. I'm very much in the same boat as yourself, as I'm looking for ideas at the mo. Its goes ok with jeans but doesn't look the complete ticket.

My favorite item other than the jacket really has to be that blue shirt, put quiet simply its lovely!

I tried with a bunch of different fabrics and colors and what in my opinion looks the best is a pair of dark grey flannel trousers. I imagine that dark navy flannel or twill would be the way to go as I think Screen accurate is navy twill.
    Have you purchased the screen accurate boots? I tried with my Islay boots and it looks decent, but I may pull the trigger and get the S.A. boots.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,641Chief of Staff
    ajd_007 wrote:

rsz_img_2239.jpg

Beautiful items -{
    YNWA 97
  • DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    image.jpg

Different tie than the diamond shaped one?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    DJ007 wrote:
    image.jpg

Different tie than the diamond shaped one?

It looks different, unless the size of the bow tie was made smaller for this shot so that the diamond ends and the folded ends match up, hence obscuring the points.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,332MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes! I saw those same sights last year - what's crazy is that just near the skinny bridge was a docked houseboat named "Risico"...
  • waltherppk7.65waltherppk7.65 Posts: 97MI6 Agent
    This in from banana republic for 120
    image.jpg
  • DonnyDB5DonnyDB5 Posts: 24MI6 Agent
    Guys, since all the Tom Ford clothing has pretty much been revealed, has anyone found out anything about the pants he wears on the teaser poster? These would be the pants he wears with the N. Peal mock neck.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    DonnyDB5 wrote:
    Guys, since all the Tom Ford clothing has pretty much been revealed, has anyone found out anything about the pants he wears on the teaser poster? These would be the pants he wears with the N. Peal mock neck.

Still yet to be identified!