Tom Ford Spectre Clothing Announcement and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Comments

• 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    They should be back a few pages with the codes. From what I see the codes don't match the Selfridges ones but I only checked a few which looked similar so could be wrong
    Paul, the codes dont match. This thread has codes with JB in. Selfridges are more like the usual TF codes.
    If anyone has the pts tie and can id it on the Selfridge site that would be ace
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    can someone translate a size XL in whatever it is for the Sölden Blouson, please? -{

Would be 54 or 56 (im 43 chest but pretty broad shoulders and usually 54 in TF)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:
    They should be back a few pages with the codes. From what I see the codes don't match the Selfridges ones but I only checked a few which looked similar so could be wrong
    Paul, the codes dont match. This thread has codes with JB in. Selfridges are more like the usual TF codes.

I think TF London store and Milan store same price anyhow so maybe easier to buy from them. Can give you addy if need be
    welshboy78 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

I think TF London store and Milan store same price anyhow so maybe easier to buy from them. Can give you addy if need be

Yeah that would be cool buddy

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    I don't think Selfridges has all the ties. I currently only see 3 solid ties - a blue, navy, and purple. The blue looks like the real navy, and the navy looks like the ink. I don't know what the purple one is. I wouldn't risk a guess at which is really which, or if these are the Spectre ties at all. As Paul suggested, I would order straight from TF in this case. The Selfridge item codes are their own internal numbers - nothing that relates to TF. Use the TF codes posted earlier in this thread - that way you can be sure to get the tie you want.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 372MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    welshboy78 wrote:

Selfridges is already sold out of almost all the Bond items in human sizes. It goes to show how many rich guys out there want to dress like Bond!
    DBS wrote:
    I don't think Selfridges has all the ties. I currently only see 3 solid ties - a blue, navy, and purple. The blue looks like the real navy, and the navy looks like the ink. I don't know what the purple one is. I wouldn't risk a guess at which is really which, or if these are the Spectre ties at all. As Paul suggested, I would order straight from TF in this case. The Selfridge item codes are their own internal numbers - nothing that relates to TF. Use the TF codes posted earlier in this thread - that way you can be sure to get the tie you want.

Kind regards,
    Craig

Cheers Crsig. Paul has sent me the addresses... So will do

Have a feeling many sizes were not in stock to begin with with Selfridges
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    Well my Ford stuff arrived again , Dario sorted the nice touch
    IMG_1777.jpg

So good start but the confusion is the fact we had no catalogue of this , so I think ive ended up with the wrong shirt again.
    I wanted the Dr No cuffs one (cocktail i believe is the term ) in white which I thought was a standard suit shirt , I've been sent the tie pin collar !
    So is this a error or was this the only style shirt with that type of cuffs.
    Perhaps Welshie and Matt can help
    Don't fancy sending it back again , that would be £28 in total postage.

IMG_1778.jpg

Shirt fits perfect though and unique

Having said the the polo is a winner and personally I think it fits perfect , its a size 50 :007)

IMG_1779.jpg

Polo looks great man! The more I see the polo, the more I like it. its different, and unique. -{
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    Matt B
    I grabbed one but not arrived yet. However check out post 612
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Matt B
    I grabbed one but not arrived yet. However check out post 612

Thanks brother!
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    can someone translate a size XL in whatever it is for the Sölden Blouson, please? -{

Would be 54 or 56 (im 43 chest but pretty broad shoulders and usually 54 in TF)

thanks Welshie! {[]
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Believe the blouson is pretty slim fitting from what I heard.
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    edited October 2015
    I have all the ties - purchased from TF in the US. Not sure which the PTS refers too but I am happy to post the codes if you can tell em the color.

EDIT: If it is the mid-navy tie the item code is: 215TFJB0-XTA-D
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    DBS wrote:
    Gordon009 wrote:
    Stopped by the TF boutique in Miami today. They said the Spectre items should be in within a week. Does anyone have the product codes for the ties that were used?

For the neck ties, here's the info -

TFJB01-A (Grey tie)
    TFJB01-B (Navy tie)
    TFJB01-C (Ink tie)
    TFJB01-D (Blue tie)
    TFJB02-A (Black on Black tie)

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,
    Craig

I bought these two ties today at TF Sloane Street and hopefully, through Craig's excellent work {[] will be able to clarify that these are the Ink & Blue tie respectively?

image.jpg

image.jpg

The reason I'm posting this is that I imagined that these two were the Navy and the Blue and tried 2-3 times to order them over the phone only to get messed about a bit, so by actually going in to the store I got the ones I wanted.

Incidentally I was told that I'd got the second-last Ink tie (I'd asked for two fresh ties).

They're plain alright, but I'm still very happy with them.

Kind regards
    Gary
  • teiring100teiring100 Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    Yes, they should be the blue and ink ties.
    teiring100 wrote:
    Yes, they should be the blue and ink ties.

Thank you -{

It's not always easy to tell from a photo; the Navy almost appeared like a purplish hue but as welshie & co have repeatedly stated, it's more to do with the way the light catches the fabric.
  • teiring100teiring100 Posts: 6MI6 Agent
    I hear you!

I had to look them up, too. For your reference: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/44981/spectre-wardrobefrom-filming/page/179/
    teiring100 wrote:
    I hear you!

I had to look them up, too. For your reference: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/44981/spectre-wardrobefrom-filming/page/179/

That's excellent! Don't know how I missed that! {[]
    Thanks!
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    thanks mate , I know it looks ink but it is the navy one.
    the ink one has a tinge of purple IMO , hope that helps
    MI6-Doo wrote:
    Polo shirt looks great on!
    Was in TF London last Thursday and got a good look at the polo albeit in sky blue. The detail is exquisite! -{

Can I ask is that the 'ink' coloured tie? I bought the black-on-black as well as the pocket square but wish I'd bought the darker tie too.
    IMG_1777.jpg

So good start but the confusion is the fact we had no catalogue of this , so I think ive ended up with the wrong shirt again.
    I wanted the Dr No cuffs one (cocktail i believe is the term ) in white which I thought was a standard suit shirt , I've been sent the tie pin collar !

IMG_1778.jpg

Having said the the polo is a winner and personally I think it fits perfect , its a size 50 :007)

IMG_1779.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    yes I bought that one direct from TF London.
    The quality of material is exquisite and for me a perfect fit. stick to your normal size collar
    Love the Dr No cuffs and this shirt will get some serious wear. :007)
    Matt B wrote:
    007 reporting for duty
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    MI6-Doo wrote:
    Was in TF London last Thursday and got a good look at the polo albeit in sky blue. The detail is exquisite! -{

Can I ask is that the 'ink' coloured tie? I bought the black-on-black as well as the pocket square but wish I'd bought the darker tie too.
    IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

Per the buy book, the navy tie is lighter than ink and has a tinge of purple.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Matt S wrote:
    MI6-Doo wrote:

Per the buy book, the navy tie is lighter than ink and has a tinge of purple.

Thank you Matt, I thought the navy had an ever so slight purple hue to it.
    Thanks Chris!

They are beautiful items.

Gary.
    MI6-Doo wrote:

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg
  • ajd_007ajd_007 Posts: 146MI6 Agent
    Just had a reply back from TF London and they are out of the "Solden" jacket and they are awaiting new stock. :(

So I'll go and pick up a few other bits while I am waiting.
    ajd_007 wrote:
    Just had a reply back from TF London and they are out of the "Solden" jacket and they are awaiting new stock. :(

Are you in the UK? If so always Selfridges!
    welshboy78 wrote:
    ajd_007 wrote:

Harrods had a few left when I was in yesterday too.
    welshboy78 wrote:
    ajd_007 wrote:

I refuse to shop in Selfridges after the issues I had with the last TF suit from there, not sure if you remember my posts. :))
    MI6-Doo wrote:

Harrods had a few left when I was in yesterday too.

I will give them a ring in the morning to see if they have in stock, how fitted are they?