Tom Ford Spectre Clothing Announcement and Discussion (SPOILERS)

Comments

• Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Me too I hope it is a sky blue one , go well with khaki suit.
    I hope john is prepared for the barrage , as soon as its spotted we are hitting that button :))

Polo with a suit? I sure hope not. I'm expecting it will be one of the cocktail cuff shirts.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    hthomas wrote:
    Could this be the Navy TF Tie? Any chance this is another TF suit/coat?
    1678795_daniel_craig_et_rory_kinnear_tournent_95.jpg

daniel_craig_begins_filming_new_james_bond_movie.jpg

daniel_craig_bond_15dec14_22.jpg

Looks like the same suit as with the grey tie, and certainly the same overcoat. This tie would have to be "ink blue", as opposed to the navy tie worn with the navy prince of wales suit.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Yeah I agree. Think its the same scene where we see him walking around London and in Ms office with the grey tie (guess this is before or after the boat scene with Tanner)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • rebentonrebenton Birmingham ALPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    My guess is it is the same suit, same tie. The lighting outside is very strange (albeit amazing) with my TF ties. It could be the lighting and the angle playing tricks on us
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Please see EDITED first POST...IMPORTANT!
    Looks like just the one post needs editing!

Imagine they have had some crazy amount of emails, my correspondence has dried up the last few days with John. I got past the shipping hurdle but still waiting to confirm total etc so I can sort payment!
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,499Chief of Staff
    Editing should be done now...if I've missed anything, please let me know -{
    YNWA 97
    Everyone's orders will be fine...he will start processing them soon but need to let the dust settle.

The power of AJB and other Bond sites...I tell ya'....
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Hi David
    What do you mean with this? Including EU and UK orders?
    Norcha wrote:
    Hi David
    What do you mean with this? Including EU and UK orders?

Sorry, not sure what you are asking about...this isn't about orders...this is about publicly posting the images....
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    edited June 2015
    No I'm about you saying everyone's orders will be fine.
    Is it means UK orders as well?
    Or they will work on USA orders only?
    It was in reference to people that have emailed John.
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    Spoke to Jack from TF London yesterday and after his meeting with the European buyer for TF , they are definitely not receiving stock until October.
    He is now compiling a waiting list.
    However he has assured me that as soon as it arrives he will contact us to place orders with deposit and keep me informed of any developments.
    He also states this is worldwide , interesting heh.

If thats the case , David is truly a magician and you lucky people in the good old US of A have struck gold. :D

TF London are receiving the suits , shirts , ties , coats , polos and ski outfit. :007) -{

Think i will wait till then so I can have it fitted right to avoid any international disasters.
    007 reporting for duty
    I am optimistic that we will all be taken care of, and those that want these pieces in the end will be happy...nothing like some drama to fuel the excitement, eh?

All I know is I wont need that Solden jacket until the fall... :007)
    Out of interest do TF London ship or is it a collect only process??

From personal experience Milan seem happy to ship anywhere
    Happy to ship out , no problem
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Out of interest do TF London ship or is it a collect only process??

From personal experience Milan seem happy to ship anywhere
    007 reporting for duty
  • MajorBoothroydMajorBoothroyd A World Without WantPosts: 81MI6 Agent
    Would anyone be a kind soul and pm john's email? Thanks
    "Never let them see you bleed."
    Personally the most worrying thing for me regarding the TF shenanigans is according to latest twitter talk.
    This will be DC's last bond as hes having marriage difficulties.
    The favourite is Damian Lewis and somehow I cant see me wanted to buy the clothes he will wear !! :#
    DC just inspired me but thats for another thread.
    007 reporting for duty
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Personally the most worrying thing for me regarding the TF shenanigans is according to latest twitter talk.
    The favourite is Damian Lewis and somehow I cant see me wanted to buy the clothes he will wear !! :#

I don't think you will have to worry about Damian Lewis but I have said and thought from the get go that SPECTRE will be DC's last. It will be a truly sad day whenever that day comes be it B25 or SPECTRE.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    suppose we will just have to wait and see , you never know with Barbara :))
    1 thing we know SPECTRE is going to be the best yet :007)
    007 reporting for duty
    Hope thats not the case however if Bond is not to our liking we might save some money :)
    :)) :)) :)) :)) that will keep the wives happy
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Hope thats not the case however if Bond is not to our liking we might save some money :)
    007 reporting for duty
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    hthomas wrote:

I don't think you will have to worry about Damian Lewis but I have said and thought from the get go that SPECTRE will be DC's last. It will be a truly sad day whenever that day comes be it B25 or SPECTRE.

in our local newspaper from today there is an article aboute all the rumours going arround lately
    and it says that DC not long ago said he himself will keep being Bond until the studio bosses
    "fire" him... ?:)
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    Is anybody still waiting on a response from John? It's been a few days and haven't heard anything... not even the credit form yet.
    Pl,ease see original post edit...John is going to need some time to let the dust clear...he will get back to everyone some time this week...

Also, check out https://instagram.com/p/4MvsBilq1F/ (go and follow mustafaedd on Instagram)

Beige Morocco suit as reported...but is that a navy polo I see poking out????
    The Mantis wrote:
    Pl,ease see original post edit...John is going to need some time to let the dust clear...he will get back to everyone some time this week...

Also, check out https://instagram.com/p/4MvsBilq1F/ (go and follow mustafaedd on Instagram)

Had to sign up to instagram lol

It looks dark underneath thats for sure. That colour jacket looks pretty cool on him just from the crap footage!! Im guessing we will see a second pair of sunglasses too
    I believe that's the beige suit...and yes, sunglasses.
    The Mantis wrote:

I can't use Instagram, so I can't see it. Could the shirt possibly be the blue-purple shirt with cocktail cuffs? A polo with a suit would be very unstylish!
    edited June 2015
    Might even be the shadow of his jacket

Actually I will make a link so people can avoid it, give me a few mins (don't get too excited the footage is very faint / poor as expected)

Link (WARNING - SPOILER)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6774706/Bond/SPECTRE/Morroco.png
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Cool video. It could go either way on navy or just the shadow on his neck. Those glasses look like the ones he was wearing in London with grey suit. I could be wrong though.
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond