Bond 25, shooting news and Rumours. ( possible Spoilers)

Comments

• HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Could it be they don't want to announce anything yet to give Craig's other projects (which are debuting in a few weeks) room to breathe? Room to not be tsunami-ed by the Bond press machine which would diminish the attention of these other projects...

You may be on to something. It's also interesting that all the principal cast members appear to have gaps in their schedules when Bond 25 would be filmed for a Fall 2018 release. Ironically, Craig's schedule is the tightest with the Purity series but there appears to be adequate room for a Bond shoot. Muddying the waters however is that Tom Hiddleston's schedule continues to be wide open....strange for an actor who is generally very busy these days.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    I read somewhere that Hiddleston is on hiatus due to his mum seriously ill (cancer I believe)

Wether this is true or not I read it in some news article
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I read somewhere that Hiddleston is on hiatus due to his mum seriously ill (cancer I believe)

Wether this is true or not I read it in some news article

I read the same thing a while ago but it seems to be difficult to find any confirmation.

It wasn't TH who said it, it was media speculation I think.

Hope she hasn't got it...
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Sometimes I wonder if Craig (let's face it, he must be aware of the existence of this website) or someone from EON reads this thread occasionally and after reading a few posts goes: "Hahahahaha they have NO idea".

Also hope that TH's mom is ok! -{
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:
    Sometimes I wonder if Craig (let's face it, he must be aware of the existence of this website) or someone from EON reads this thread occasionally and after reading a few posts goes: "Hahahahaha they have NO idea".

Also hope that TH's mom is ok! -{
    I would actually be surprised if Craig was aware of this site.
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,797MI6 Agent
    I think Craig makes an effort not to visit forums like this. But I think there are people in EON who visit here regularely.
    Number24 wrote:
    I think Craig makes an effort not to visit forums like this. But I think there are people in EON who visit here regularely.
    Yeah I could definitely see people from EON visiting here periodically. Also cheers to you Number24 we joined the same year!
    :007)
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,580Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:

Errr...no. Not at all.
    YNWA 97
    I'm an optimist :))
    Number24 wrote:
    I'm an optimist :))

Good for you...you are still wrong though -{
    YNWA 97
    I probably am.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Errr...no. Not at all.

EON have visited my site, so surely they've visited this place, which has been around much longer.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Errr...no. Not at all.

EON have visited my site, so surely they've visited this place, which has been around much longer.

Hopefully they've been taking notes on your site. -{
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    It would be actually pretty weird if literally no one at EON would give a rats a** about ajb007, in the end this is the place where a lot of real fans speak up, share their opinions etc. I think they know the site and maybe they are even taking notes from time to time. As for Craig - he might not be reading stuff over here but I'm sure he's aware of the site.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    "They have people everywhere...."
    If they did follow sites like this it would be to watch for leaks and copyright problems.
    Matt S wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Errr...no. Not at all.

Trust me...EON do not visit here...BUT they may ask people they know to keep an eye out ;)

Who from EON visited your site Matt ? It's normally their legal department that gets 'in touch' - and that's after 'a friend' contacts them...
    YNWA 97
    Number24 wrote:
    If they did follow sites like this it would be to watch for leaks and copyright problems.

As I've said - people they know and trust report stuff to them then their legal team gets in touch...I've been 'advised' to remove content immediately before EON's legal team get involved...for which I thank that person -{
    YNWA 97
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Matt S wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:

Errr...no. Not at all.

Trust me...EON do not visit here...BUT they may ask people they know to keep an eye out ;)

Who from EON visited your site Matt ? It's normally their legal department that gets 'in touch' - and that's after 'a friend' contacts them...

Someone in press visited around the time of Skyfall. I just know they're aware of me and never had a legal problem.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    Matt S wrote:
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Matt S wrote:

Someone in press visited around the time of Skyfall. I just know they're aware of me and never had a legal problem.

Fair enough...it's not something they do normally though...things will probably change soon though...
    YNWA 97
    Why do you think this will change soon?
    Number24 wrote:
    Why do you think this will change soon?

Just that everything changes eventually...what's 'soon' to you could be a couple of years to me :D
    YNWA 97
    edited June 2017
    Sir Miles is in a philosophical mood tonight :v
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    As Take That sang " Everthing changes but you ". ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    I got this today from and Omega inside source:

How’s everything?
    June is typically a slow month for us and this year is no different. We had a insurance convention last week and it brought in a large number of Chinese tourists which definitely helped us.

I just caught wind that there is a new Bond watch coning soon. I don’t have any details other than the fact it should be maybe July. Rumor has it that it will be more like the original Diver 300 professional and not a Planet Ocean.

Have you heard any rumors about it??

Have a great rest of the day.

Thoughts anyone? I assure you that came from an Omega Employee
  • PaperbillPaperbill FloridaPosts: 810MI6 Agent
    Paperbill wrote:

How’s everything?
    June is typically a slow month for us and this year is no different. We had a insurance convention last week and it brought in a large number of Chinese tourists which definitely helped us.

I just caught wind that there is a new Bond watch coning soon. I don’t have any details other than the fact it should be maybe July. Rumor has it that it will be more like the original Diver 300 professional and not a Planet Ocean.

It's going to be called "The Commander"
  • Miles MesservyMiles Messervy Posts: 1,759MI6 Agent
    edited June 2017
    Paperbill wrote:
    Paperbill wrote:

How’s everything?

If it's coming in July, I can't imagine it's a tie-in to Bond 25.

I can't imagine that it's linked to Bond 25 if it's coming out in July.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    The watches they showed at Baselworld this spring are only coming out in July...
    Paperbill wrote:
    Paperbill wrote:

How’s everything?

Damn, that's a awesome and apt name for a Bond watch.
This discussion has been closed.