Bond 25, shooting news and Rumours. ( possible Spoilers)

Comments

• angelicbondangelicbond Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    007 Twitter account just published this!!

IMG_2507.jpg

https://twitter.com/007/status/889575964983914496
    Instagram: mybudgetbond
    Twitter: @mybudgetbond1
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    2 more years, too long :#
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • LoeffelholzLoeffelholz The United States, With LovePosts: 8,991Quartermasters
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    2 more years, too long :#

Agreed; that sucks :#
    Check out my Amazon author page! Mark Loeffelholz
    "I am not an entrant in the Shakespeare Stakes." - Ian Fleming
    "Screw 'em." - Daniel Craig, The Best James Bond EverTM
  • Sriram858Sriram858 Posts: 182MI6 Agent
    Makes me think of the gap between QOS and Skyfall... I guess Craig really wants to get the script right along with Director....hopefully he returns...
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    What is the point of delaying until 2019? I can't see any benefit.
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
  • angelicbondangelicbond Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    I'm hoping that this delay is for the right script and to get Craig back too
    Instagram: mybudgetbond
    Twitter: @mybudgetbond1
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

People have been busy focusing on other things.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Judging by SP, this means shooting will start in late 2018. Considering the other times we've had four year gaps between films (CR and SF) hopefully this will turn out great.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Two things I find interesting:
    1. Why wouldn't they just say "Daniel Craig will return as James Bond in US cinemas...."
    2. This release coming out after Dunkirk's opening weekend, perhaps Nolan is attached? there's always a 2-3 year gap between his films.
  • ToTheRightToTheRight Posts: 314MI6 Agent
    Damn. If B25 features Craig for a last outing in 2019 then we'll probably wait another four years for B26 just for a new actor and another distribution deal.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    ToTheRight wrote:
    Damn. If B25 features Craig for a last outing in 2019 then we'll probably wait another four years for B26 just for a new actor and another distribution deal.

Im hoping this back to back rumour is true, though sounds like DCs nightmare
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited July 2017
    Chriscoop wrote:

There is a point :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,807MI6 Agent
    What/who is behind the 007 Twitter account?
    Barbara Broccoli, Daniel Craig, Donald Trump?
    Number24 wrote:

Russia - of course.
  • ToTheRightToTheRight Posts: 314MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    ToTheRight wrote:

Im hoping this back to back rumour is true, though sounds like DCs nightmare

That sounds cool IMO. Back to back films would make it worth the wait.
    Number24 wrote:

Russia - of course.

Obviously. I should have realized :))
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

Russia - of course.

Obviously. I should have realized :))
    Are you sure it isn't... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs
    a reasonable rate of return
    Weren't there previous rumours about a back to back shoot? If Craig's return is indeed secured, it would be a good way to both fill out his contact option and leave on his own terms (which I thought was the aim of SP's conclusion ?:) ).
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,294MI6 Agent
    Think back to back rumours have been rife since Skyfall
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    A long wait is torturert on all of us, but Bond movies after a long wait tend to be good.
  • bonded123bonded123 Posts: 291MI6 Agent
    I'm guessing Craig hasn't confirmed his return which explains why the new announcement doesn't mention his name. He's got until next year - perhaps the summer - to decide. Meanwhile the media will carry on mentioning other actors.
  • JagJag Posts: 1,167MI6 Agent
    bonded123 wrote:
    I'm guessing Craig hasn't confirmed his return which explains why the new announcement doesn't mention his name. He's got until next year - perhaps the summer - to decide. Meanwhile the media will carry on mentioning other actors.

That's what it sounds like to me too...
  • DC1888DC1888 Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    November 8th 2019 for the Americans but sooner here. They haven't said how early though.
    DC1888 wrote:
    November 8th 2019 for the Americans but sooner here. They haven't said how early though.

SP was released two weeks earlier in the UK, if memory serves, so I imagine that can be expected again.
  • RemingtonRemington CAPosts: 239MI6 Agent
    In a perfect world, Spectre would have been released in 2014, B25 in 2016, and Bond 26 with a new Bond actor in 2019. However, this is still some of the best news I've heard in a while. Long overdue.
    -{
    1. Connery 2. Moore 3. Dalton 4. Brosnan 5. Craig 6. Lazenby
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    Remington wrote:
    In a perfect world, Spectre would have been released in 2014, B25 in 2016, and Bond 26 with a new Bond actor in 2019. However, this is still some of the best news I've heard in a while. Long overdue.
    -{

Don't forget the third/fourth Dalton film in 1991/1993 and a extra Craig film in 2010. 8-)
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,744MI6 Agent
    edited July 2017
    Mixed emotions about the current reports. Happy that Craig will most likely be back for at least one more; bummed that we will have to wait until 2019 (well at least Danny will have plenty of time to whip his 50 yr old body into Bond shape :)) ). One way to put a bit of salve on the long weight would be Craig filming back to backs. Probably very doubtful that it will happen that way but considering the amount of footage that is shot and ends up on the cutting room floor it may not be as far fetched as it seems. Also considering the running time of some recent Bond films which push 2 1/2 hrs, two 110 minute films might not be out of the question. I'm sure more news will start to trickle out. I find the theory very plausible that EON will compelled to make an official announcement that Craig is either returning or moving on with the impending release of Logan Lucky and all the Bond questions that would dominate the publicity tour for that film.
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Strange announcement with no cast. But I bet they are taking their polls, trying to see what the market wants, and seeing how to sell the next movie.

I hate how this has worked for the recent Bond movies. I like Daniel Craig but if he doesn't come back, it's probably a good thing. I felt at the end of Spectre that he got his exit. An exit far better than any of the previous Bond actors. Reboot it again and plan it better this time around is my thought.
    "Better late than never."
  • DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
    SilentSpy wrote:
    Strange announcement with no cast. But I bet they are taking their polls, trying to see what the market wants, and seeing how to sell the next movie.

I hate how this has worked for the recent Bond movies. I like Daniel Craig but if he doesn't come back, it's probably a good thing. I felt at the end of Spectre that he got his exit. An exit far better than any of the previous Bond actors. Reboot it again and plan it better this time around is my thought.

Why reboot it again? A new actor can go on in the same storyline but just not mention any of Craig adventures, or maybe just a slight hint. Just like the actors before Craig took on their new roles like nothing changed. I'd hate a new reboot. There's no real need for a reboot so why doing it?
    Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/
This discussion has been closed.