"NEVER SAY NO TO ADVENTURES." Ian Fleming
  • Alex1995Alex1995 France/GermanyPosts: 339MI6 Agent
    edited January 2018
    Really nice. Thanks for posting.
    Happy to see some post with hardware for a change. {[]
    1.GE 2.FRWL 3.CR 4.FYEO 5.LALD 6.TSWLM
    7.GF 8.TLD 9.TND 10.SF

"Where’s Fekkesh?” “Pyramids.” *thwap* “AHHHHHHH!”
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Fantastic....always wanted one of these!
    I've just had some luck on EBay and I've managed to get a Phillips LFH 0320 Disctaphone/Tape Recorder as used in one of my favourite Bond films For Your Eyes Only.

It's the one that Columbo uses when he explains to Bond that Kristatos is the real villain:

Columbo-_Blazer-640x271.jpg
    s-l1600_3.jpg
    image.jpg

As I've not seen one mentioned on AJB before I'm quite looking forward to getting it - although now I've said that I'm sure that the world and his wife will be on here saying they've already got one! :p
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Finding a Phillips LFH 0320 Disctaphone/Tape Recorder may not be enough . . . I may have to kill him. Does this . . . disturb you?

GREAT find!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    SD Studios personal Beretta 1934 pistol (MGC model gun from Japan) fitted with SDS silencer
    SDSBeretta03.jpg
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Aston Martin DBS

And of course it had to be Jizzy Higgy that was first to bite :))

However you may find something of interest here

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/46396/bondstars-for-our-eyes-only-event-report/
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    Finding a Phillips LFH 0320 Disctaphone/Tape Recorder may not be enough . . . I may have to kill him. Does this . . . disturb you?

Huh?
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    PoorMansJB wrote:

Huh?

Just tell me where he is...
  • Dirty PunkerDirty Punker ...Your Eyes Only, darling."Posts: 2,587MI6 Agent
    PoorMansJB wrote:

Huh?
    I might have to check with the ghetto-blasters but other than that, I'm sure we can arrange something.
    Gymkata wrote:
    Aston Martin DBS

My favorite of the Bond cars.
    1969 or 2006?
    2006 is the showstopper for me.
    a reasonable rate of return
    I was actually talking to the member here, not referring to the car :))
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    PoorMansJB wrote:

Huh?

Much of "Find some different way . . . You may have to kill him . . . Does this discourage you? . . . Just tell me where he is." is repeated three times in FYEO as the plot turns on Kristatos trying to pin Columbo (pun not intended).
  • Aston Martin DBSAston Martin DBS Derbyshire, EnglandPosts: 659MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Fantastic....always wanted one of these!

I am surprised to find that I've got something that you've not got in your vast collection Mantis. Perhaps you should have a word with Mr Higgins...
    Aston Martin DBS

And of course it had to be Jizzy Higgy that was first to bite :))

However you may find something of interest here

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/46396/bondstars-for-our-eyes-only-event-report/

Indeed it was of interest Gadget Meister - a wonderful collection of props there - and looks like an excellent day!
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    edited January 2018
    David,
    I've got an extra Dictaphone. Shall I add it to your prop list? --Ed
    texas007 wrote:
    SD Studios personal Beretta 1934 pistol (MGC model gun from Japan) fitted with SDS silencer
    SDSBeretta03.jpg

Kan, actually that's a resin casting off my MGC Beretta. I gave Steve the idea and lent him my pistol. --Ed
    No Ed - this is not resin cast - its the classic pfc model gun by MGC - I should know as I collect many examples of these
    20171212_065401.jpg
    I love these Japanese model guns as they are very well made, nice to handle, can be taken apart and have real blow back action if you choose to use the caps - but they are very corrosive and really not recommended - this one is mint of course.
    The silencer is machined aluminum.
    Ed - you did get your MGC back right :))
    texas007 wrote:
    SDSBeretta03.jpg

Kan, actually that's a resin casting off my MGC Beretta. I gave Steve the idea and lent him my pistol. --Ed
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    YES please!
    David,
    The Mantis wrote:
    YES please!
    David,

I'm glad that I mentioned it now if it's resulted in someone else getting one too.
    The FYEO Dictaphone arrived today. A little Photo and a little Photoshop later:

PHILIPS_LFH_030_DICTATION_MACHINE.jpg

I think I'm going to start taking some 'proper' photo's of my props in the not too distant future. Watch this space!
    A bit of a departure from the Dictaphone and I'm not even of drinking age yet but this bottle of vodka (that turned out to be Bond's final drink before his untimely demise) looked different from Siamese vodka or Stoli and the lot.
    Any idea what brand that is?
    Screen_Shot_2018_01_23_at_20_40_00.png
    texas007 wrote:
    Ed - you did get your MGC back right :))
    texas007 wrote:
    SDSBeretta03.jpg

Yes I did. Steve made a silicone mold of it then had his machine shop make metal screw-in suppressors.
    The versions he offered were resin.
    My original Beretta is the same as yours.
    --Ed
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Does anyone happen to know where I can pick up a copy of this passport that's displayed at Bond in Motion?

7dfe666fbce85de0f575a7e87650dbbd--daniel-craig-james-bond.jpg

I can't recall if it's actually featured in any of the Craig movies but it would be a great item to add to my collection seeing as apparently I share a birthday with Craig's Bond!
    Remember the laptop Bond touches in GoldenEye?
    goldeneye_ibm_thinkpad_701_1.jpg
    It's an IBM ThinkPad 701, a super cool laptop from way back when that featured a unique "butterfly" mechanism.
    IMAGES_907_5159def7734c0.jpg
    Wonder whatever happened to the original prop and what Bond's doing with it.
  • ACACIA_AVENUEACACIA_AVENUE UKPosts: 1,774MI6 Agent
    edited June 2018
    Decided to have a go at creating some TWINE props, even managed to find the correct paper stock for the King letter -{

TWINE_PICS.jpg
    One of us smells like a tart's handkerchief.
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    Love it!!
    Nice work.
    Well done! Wish I had that set.
    Very well done!
    But, to make it truly SA, you'd have to hack it up with some sort of razor blade.