The Gadget Meister Tribute Prop Only Thread

Comments

• thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    Robert, sending you an email --Ed
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Thanks Henrik!!!
    1_DD43070-99_BC-4612-90_E9-_E415_AD622_DC4.jpg

Henrik always does fine work, I have one in the mail. Does or doesn't explode?
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    My hidden assets...
    With thanks to Rob for the amazing ID Cards and for the inspiration!

image.jpg

And... I managed to bag a Sony Voice Recorder on eBay for £60! Bargain! B-)
    Thank you Dr Swann

image.jpg
  • UNCLE27UNCLE27 EnglandPosts: 1,118MI6 Agent
    edited March 2018
    The Hoffler Klinik Desk - Part 2...

I think I've managed to identify and find the remote used by Dr Swann and had a go at reproducing the form she used...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you Dr Swann.
  • thegreatgallingthegreatgalling Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    UNCLE27 wrote:
    The Hoffler Klinik Desk - Part 2...

I think I've managed to identify and find the remote used by Dr Swann and had a go at reproducing the form she used...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you Dr Swann.

Love this, very cool!
  • danjaq_0ffdanjaq_0ff The SwampsPosts: 7,283MI6 Agent
    Keeping things SPECTRE

fullsizeoutput_9ff.jpg
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Love it!

24_Ring_4a.jpg

24_Scanner_02.jpg
    Have you been taking art classes Matt, those rings look painted.
  • PoorMansJBPoorMansJB USAPosts: 1,198MI6 Agent
    edited April 2018
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Not sure why Mr.Sherman is randomly posting shots from my collection w/o credit but those rings are indeed painted:
    They're production-made resin stunt versions.
    Here they are mounted:

SP-stunt_rings_case-_LO_RES.jpg

Thinking that's MiniGeff's scanner; here's mine (that is, his in my collection) with the 007 Shop ring:

SP-analyzer-artsy-_ON-_LO_RES.jpg
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Not sure why Mr.Sherman is randomly posting shots from my collection w/o credit but those rings are indeed painted:
    Here they are mounted:

Thinking that's MiniGeff's scanner; here's mine (that is, his in my collection) with the 007 Shop ring:

Very cool PMJB {[]
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    danjaq_0ff wrote:

Here they are mounted:

'Cause I'm an idiot! EVERYONE knows that. I sincerely apologize. I was looking at thumbnails and pulled one I liked from my archives.
    NO excuse, but I own a stunt resin ring and a gold eBay one and got confused. I looked at your photo for about one second before choosing it to post and remember thinking, "When did I shoot 'em on a red background?"

20180408_134605.jpg

I have thousands of photos in my reference files, mingling my own photos with those of others' collections.
    Can we pick and choose on the answer then Matt :D :v
    PMJB, your photos are TOO good NOT to be seen. -Ed
    danjaq_0ff wrote:
    Can we pick and choose on the answer then Matt :D :v

There's no choice! I checked the whole time this site was down, but I'm still an idiot.
  • Alex1995Alex1995 France/GermanyPosts: 339MI6 Agent
    edited May 2018
    Comment removed

Spoiler {[]
    1.GE 2.FRWL 3.CR 4.FYEO 5.LALD 6.TSWLM
    7.GF 8.TLD 9.TND 10.SF

"Where’s Fekkesh?” “Pyramids.” *thwap* “AHHHHHHH!”
    Alex1995 wrote:
    Here a video that just appeared in my YouTube recommended list.

https://youtu.be/83NLPlACMus

Was planning to publicize the segment (along with acquisition of the station module) myself but was waiting on Tested to include it in a longer RPF Meet video coming later this month; this caught me by surprise.
    edited May 2018
    Sorry for the spoiler... :# I removed the comment
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    Alex1995 wrote:
    Comment removed

Spoiler {[]

Was planning to publicize the segment (along with acquisition of the station module) myself but was waiting on Tested to include it in a longer RPF Meet video coming later this month; this caught me by surprise.
    7.GF 8.TLD 9.TND 10.SF

Alex1995 wrote:
    Sorry for the spoiler... :# I removed the comment

Could've left it.
    I should have clarified that what surprised me was Tested running it as a separate interview, not that someone posted it here.
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Great collectibles & great to see they have survived. Thank you -{
    Same comment. Really nice to see such pieces still in "good shape" and secured! {[]

Thanks for sharing!

Please do not hesitate of you have more pictures ;) -{
    7.GF 8.TLD 9.TND 10.SF

AWESOME, PMJB!!!!! Thank you for saving these pieces and putting them in a proper collection. --Ed
    edited May 2018
    Started a thread just for the space station component; all of one comment! (Guess fans really do hate Moonraker!)

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/50533/an-entire-city-in-space/
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    I appreciate the screen seen model work of DM, Alan, think it’s just really quiet on here at the moment. Might have to build something .......
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    Started a thread just for the space station component; all of one comment! (Guess fans really do hate Moonraker!)

https://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/50533/an-entire-city-in-space/

Your topic has been viewed quite a few times though...I guess plenty of people just don’t like to post ‘thats nice/well done/looking good’ as it can be seen as underwhelming praise...I looked at your thread and was impressed with what you had achieved...oh, it’s also not a sock so you’ll get even fewer people looking at it :v
    I enjoy looking at what people on here can create, most of the props replicated are amazingly accurate and you can see the love and care that goes into making them, it’s incredible -{
    YNWA 97
    Sir Miles wrote:
    Your topic has been viewed quite a few times though...I guess plenty of people just don’t like to post ‘thats nice/well done/looking good’ as it can be seen as underwhelming praise...I looked at your thread and was impressed with what you had achieved...oh, it’s also not a sock so you’ll get even fewer people looking at it :v
    I enjoy looking at what people on here can create, most of the props replicated are amazingly accurate and you can see the love and care that goes into making them, it’s incredible -{

I just went back and remarked on the one comment I got.

So, a question: Similar to the comment in the thread, you note "what people ... create," "... most of the props replicated ...;" so is it your perception I made this piece or was that a secondary observation or ...?

The comments preceding yours acknowledge the screen-used aspect just curious about your remark here and the similarity to the remark in the other thread.

Yes, it is disheartening the "should I wear my Sunspel to brunch" thread got ten times the attention but that's AJB ...
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,573Chief of Staff
    PoorMansJB wrote:
    So, a question: Similar to the comment in the thread, you note "what people ... create," "... most of the props replicated ...;" so is it your perception I made this piece or was that a secondary observation or ...?

I think I fell foul of of replying in this thread which tends to be ‘created’ props ;%
    I did read your original thread when you posted it BUT I didn’t reread it before posting here, which I should have done....so that’s my fault.
    YNWA 97
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    I'm guilty of having an affinity for Bond's wardrobe (contents of that is......), but seeing and reading about both the collection and re-creation of props has got me in to wanting to collect and make. The level of skill of some of the items made by members is absolutely amazing and really inspiring.

So it's all worthwhile - props, memorabilia and clothing too.

I'm a convert!
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
  • Tato007Tato007 France Posts: 370MI6 Agent
    New prop in my collection.

Minox with the angels death !
    E62_A15_FB-8489-4_EDE-_A7_A5-_E228_D1_B60953.jpg
    edited May 2018
    Been awhile since I posted any photos....two props I recently completed.
    The Moonraker Laser pistol and the Thunderball Radioactive tracking Pill Display.
    IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

IMG_1730.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

007-_TB_Radioactive_Tracking_Pill_11.jpg

007-_TB_Radioactive_Tracking_Pill_12.jpg