**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    What a nice surprise to start the week!
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 368MI6 Agent
    Long weekend AND a new jacket..does it get better than that!?
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Matt B wrote:

Some of us still have to work and haven't gotten the jacket yet. :D

Seriously, congratulations. {[]

Did you get two jackets or is one a replica?

Where were you on the payment authorization? Just curious if Luigi is going in approximate order of authorization, card charged, or just random.
    Alphabetical shipment maybe? That's a royale next to it Steve, Matt also posted in the other forum.
    GS wrote:
    Alphabetical shipment maybe? That's a royale next to it Steve, Matt also posted in the other forum.

Thanks, Grant.

If it's alphabetical I have a ways to wait. The only one after me on the list would probably be DZ.
    Matt B wrote:

Some of us still have to work and haven't gotten the jacket yet. :D

Seriously, congratulations. {[]

Did you get two jackets or is one a replica?

Where were you on the payment authorization? Just curious if Luigi is going in approximate order of authorization, card charged, or just random.

I got one - other is Royale replica! I paid very quickly, not sure how he did the shipping. Could just be that Milan to NY shipping is very fast.
    Matt B wrote:
    I got one - other is Royale replica! I paid very quickly, not sure how he did the shipping. Could just be that Milan to NY shipping is very fast.

Matt, did it come FedEx or DHL?
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Hmmmm, hoping to PA is just as fast. How did the embroidery on your personalization come out?
    The Mantis wrote:
    Hmmmm, hoping to PA is just as fast. How did the embroidery on your personalization come out?

It came with Fed-Ex.

I did not get any personalizing- jacket really does look great, the fabric has almost a shine to it and is super soft. Zipper is honestly only ok but overall I'm super happy. Fit is much better than I expected.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Missed my fedex delivery at 10am
    Was busy riding a superbike 300 miles...
    8.30am collection tomoro
    Will post fit to put fellow 52 and 54 buddies minds at ease
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Missed my fedex delivery at 10am
    Was busy riding a superbike 300 miles...
    8.30am collection tomoro
    Will post fit to put fellow 52 and 54 buddies minds at ease

Just received an e-mail from Luigi with my tracking number now.
  • RixonRixon Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    edited July 2017
    Haha, I just found out about this effort over on Styleforum. Quite awesome. Those pics above look great. If any of you receiving one (envious :)) ) have the non-screen accurate TF one in Navy or White and are open to let it go, let me know -{ ~18 shoulder ~42-44 chest.

Regards,
    -Rixon
    PS. This is an awesome forum
    Rixon wrote:
    Haha, I just found out about this effort over on Styleforum. Quite awesome. Those pics above look great. If any of you receiving one (envious :)) ) have the non-screen accurate TF one in Navy or White and are open to let it go, let me know -{ ~18 shoulder ~42 chest.

Regards,
    -Rixon
    PS. This is an awesome forum

Welcome, Rixon. -{
    Picked up and wow, fits absolutely perfect. To the point where everyone at work swears it must be mtm.

Luigi advised me to take my usual TF size and soooo glad I went with him. Couldnt be happier :)

Personalisation looks great too.

Thank you Simon, you are and forever will be a LEGEND for dreaming, starting, actioning and completing this project.

IMG-20170704-_WA0000.jpg

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Stunning - glad I went with my normal size (based on the measurements more then anything)
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Picked up and wow, fits absolutely perfect. To the point where everyone at work swears it must be mtm.

Luigi advised me to take my usual TF size and soooo glad I went with him. Couldnt be happier :)

Personalisation looks great too.

Thank you Simon, you are and forever will be a LEGEND for dreaming, starting, actioning and completing this project.

IMG-20170704-_WA0000.jpg

Spectacular! {[]

Makes me even more anxious for my size 52.

Surely some other European members must be receiving their jackets. Please chime in.
  • junebai89junebai89 Posts: 172MI6 Agent
    was the measurements accurate? I know couple of us sized down.
    I havent measured my 52 against the original chart. But my feeling is its somewhat trimmer in reality. I had placed my order for a 50 but decided TF wouldnt produce a garment that fitted wrong and hence went with normal size
    Glad I did as smaller and I wouldnt get in it. For me, usual TF size is absolutely perfect and pretty SA fitwise

• junebai89junebai89 Posts: 172MI6 Agent
    I have to wait and see. Seeing the Size chart. My normal size of 56 would be way too big. So hence the size down and even the 54 size chart is pretty generous compared to my other jackets.
    I'll post some measurements of the 52 tonight that will hopefully allay any fears.
    Didnt have time to do much other than try it on last night as had guests.
    Would have been rude to sit at the dinner table under a plastic sheet with it on :))

• cederic0011cederic0011 UKPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    Mine arrived today in the UK (after Fedex notification and TF email last night). Fit is perfect - I ordered a 48 and this matches my fit of Royale v3 medium. For those still anxious on size : quick measurements - waist 20in, chest 21in; shoulder 18.5 and lying on top of Royale - TF just marginally larger.

To add to my jubilation, I received delivery today of brand new (still in bag with labels) pair of 7FAM STANDARD jeans with Mercer Wash in Style  T519C080U, with blue button, but not the double loops! How is that for timing.

Many thanks again to Simon and all those who patiently persisted for this!
    Congrats!!

Look forward to hearing other peoples views, guess they will start flooding in now.

Mine won arrive until Monday due to my location and mail schedules sadly!
    junebai89 wrote:

I have several other Tom Ford jackets, suits, tuxedos , knitwear etc and the this jacket fits pretty much like a normal Tom Ford garment. Fitted, but not Slim like his more recent Harrington jackets. Please excuse my rail-thin embarrassing appearance in the photos- I have been traveling a lot and not been to the gym. My opinion is that this jacket will look great when I put some weight back on / on someone who has muscle mass on their shoulders like Daniel Craig did in the photos.
    First two photos Daniel Craig, second three Tom Ford, last two Royale. I'm wearing a size 52 T.F. Large Royale. I'm much taller than Daniel Craig but like I said no muscle tone. Just to give you an idea of the fit- hope that's somewhat helpful. I think if you sized down one size you will have a more screen accurate fit unless you lift weights, then normal size should be a D.C like fit.
    Ok, off to lift weights now..
    IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_2014.png

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Mine arrived today in the UK (after Fedex notification and TF email last night). Fit is perfect - I ordered a 48 and this matches my fit of Royale v3 medium. For those still anxious on size : quick measurements - waist 20in, chest 21in; shoulder 18.5 and lying on top of Royale - TF just marginally larger.

To add to my jubilation, I received delivery today of brand new (still in bag with labels) pair of 7FAM STANDARD jeans with Mercer Wash in Style  T519C080U, with blue button, but not the double loops! How is that for timing.

Many thanks again to Simon and all those who patiently persisted for this!

Congratulations to everyone who received their jackets-looks really good!
    i ordered size 48 and from measurements you provided,jacket should be spot on for me! Can't wait!
    In Luigi's size chart-chest is 22",but I believe it depends how high you put tape measure.
    What size chest are you Matt?
    edited July 2017
    welshboy78 wrote:
    What size chest are you Matt?

About 42 chest, 16 biceps, 32 waist.
    IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2036.jpg

IMG_2037.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Glad everyones jackets are starting to arrive, cant wait to get mine!!
    Simon! I thought you would at least receive yours first! What an amazing thing you have achieved for us all..... I too can't wait for mine.
    Next time you're in London Vespers are on me!
    Hope you're well.
    Grant
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Hi Matt,looks great on you!
    Noticed you put straps on second button on waistline,is waist to big or you just prefer to wear jacket like that?
    Thanks
    Matt B wrote:
    junebai89 wrote:

I have several other Tom Ford jackets, suits, tuxedos , knitwear etc and the this jacket fits pretty much like a normal Tom Ford garment. Fitted, but not Slim like his more recent Harrington jackets. Please excuse my rail-thin embarrassing appearance in the photos- I have been traveling a lot and not been to the gym. My opinion is that this jacket will look great when I put some weight back on / on someone who has muscle mass on their shoulders like Daniel Craig did in the photos.
    First two photos Daniel Craig, second three Tom Ford, last two Royale. I'm wearing a size 52 T.F. Large Royale. I'm much taller than Daniel Craig but like I said no muscle tone. Just to give you an idea of the fit- hope that's somewhat helpful. I think if you sized down one size you will have a more screen accurate fit unless you lift weights, then normal size should be a D.C like fit.
    Ok, off to lift weights now..
    IMG_1680.jpg

IMG_2014.png

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg
    edited July 2017
    So the 52 measures as follows