**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,093MI6 Agent
    CRB, I am a bit surprised you didn't join the project. Man cannot live by Belstaff alone.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,295MI6 Agent
    Anyone know the exact amount which was made? I know someone got two etc
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • gakgonengakgonen PA, USAPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Thanks welshboy. I am especially wondering if waist sizes are accurate.
  • junebai89junebai89 Posts: 172MI6 Agent
    Hey Welsh. What size you get? How does it fit on waist and chest?
    Mine not arrived yet mate.

I have a retail version in Navy (leather trim around pockets) in size 56 however a little big so went for a 54 so hoping perfect!!!
  • WardlemWardlem Posts: 79MI6 Agent
    I also received mine. Perfect fit!
    Wardlem wrote:
    I also received mine. Perfect fit!

What size? Details man! :)
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    How many of us are still waiting with no email from Luigi! Feeling very left out!
    I reckon it will arrive before you get an email mate

Ive rarely had shipping confirmation from Milan
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Even Simon hasn't received a tracking # yet for his.... :#
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    I also haven't received a tracking number from Luigi or FedEx until now. But it's reassuring to know not to be the only one.

To those who have already received their jackets and posted pictures here: looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
    I too have heard nothing.
    I'm so impatient but pleased I'm not alone. Simon would have been number one for delivery I'm sure on all of our lists.

Guys, your photos are fantastic. Looking forward to mine arriving very much
    I know that they were not all shipped out at once. They were staggered, guess since they are on shop floor they do the on-line ordering when they can
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    edited July 2017
    Did anyone order their's hung in the box with the hanger and cover? Saw a couple of people that received their's already have just been in the TF box so they might have posted those easier to pack ones first?
    I was going to do simple box but upgraded to a hanging box. I figured the garment bag and hanger was worth the 50 Euro.
    Likewise. I don't have any TF hangers or covers and this is my first TF item bought direct so I thought I'd go all out and get the full experience.
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    edited July 2017
    Perhaps it just their suiting that is always sent in a hanging box.

Every time I bought something from TF they sent it in the huge box with garment bag and hanger regardless of how I shipped it to them.
    Suiting and jackets usually come hanged (not the ski blouson though)
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    I went all out as well. I actually forgot about that. So, I should be on the lookout for a much bigger box. :))
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
    So did I, maybe that's why they will be last. Good detective work!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    edited July 2017
    For info, Mine came in the hanging box, (prob the first to get notification too) :) . About 4 feet tall. Plastic bar across the top, wooden TF hanger, jacket in a TF suit cover. Arrived uncreased and perfect...
    As Steve said, it was worth the extra for the hanger and cover

I think they are posting randomly as they get to them. The Personalisation makes it impossible to send anyones randomly, mustbe specific jackets to specific clients

DSC_1023.jpg

DSC_1024.jpg

DSC_1025.jpg

IMG-20170704-_WA0000.jpg
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Hmm well there goes my shipping time hypothesis
    JTM wrote:

Sorry buddy :))
    At least you know its going to fit (cos mine does)

007JBDCMWR wrote:
    JTM wrote:

Haha yes, that's made me feel very relieved, thank you!

How did the personalisation turn out anyway? Not asking to see it or anything, but did it turn out similar to the personalisation on the TF film supplied items?
    edited July 2017
    JTM wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    JTM wrote:

Haha yes, that's made me feel very relieved, thank you!

How did the personalisation turn out anyway? Not asking to see it or anything, but did it turn out similar to the personalisation on the TF film supplied items?

Mine was brilliant, agreed specially, so not pernitted to post pics :007)

Correct font also

Promise not going all Top Secret, just agreed it was between me and TF

• CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    CRB, I am a bit surprised you didn't join the project. Man cannot live by Belstaff alone.

Yeah, was down to cost ultimately . I just couldn't justify over £1800 on a cotton Harrington where you're essentially paying for the brand at a huge premium. I don't have a jacket in my collection (even the highest quality leather) that I've paid that much for. The jacket looks lovely and I would certainly like one, but I'm just not a dedicated Bond fan enough I guess.
  • TSRGusTSRGus Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Guys. Sad news. Last night my dear sister in law was killed in a motorcycle crash. The two of us were riding together when a car coming down an off ramp pulled an illegal uturn to go the opposite way. He clipped me but i somehow managed to recover but she had no time to react and went right into driver door and died instantly. We are shattered and inconsolable. No clue how we'll get past this. I'm wrecked beyond repair and have cried an ocean.
  • James BrosnanJames Brosnan Posts: 865MI6 Agent
    TSRGus wrote:
    Guys. Sad news. Last night my dear sister in law was killed in a motorcycle crash. The two of us were riding together when a car coming down an off ramp pulled an illegal uturn to go the opposite way. He clipped me but i somehow managed to recover but she had no time to react and went right into driver door and died instantly. We are shattered and inconsolable. No clue how we'll get past this. I'm wrecked beyond repair and have cried an ocean.

My lord man. That is horrible news. I am very sorry to hear about this. Let me know if there is any way I can be of help during this time. My deepest condolences to you and the family.
    "Whoever she was, I must have scared the living daylights out of her." & "Tell mother I died game."
    CR/QoS, TLD, DN, GE, TSWLM, LTK, TND, TWiNE, TMWTGG, TB
    http://www.iconicalternatives.com/author/james-brosnan/
    https://www.instagram.com/shawn.michael.bongiorno/
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,330MI6 Agent
    That's absolutely terrible. I'm sure that I speak for all of us here on ajb, and in the wider Bond community, to say how sorry we all are to hear your shocking news. We all think that we have all the time in the world, but the truth is that life is precious and fleeting and we never know when our time may come. You and your family are in all our thoughts.

Much love, Bond Brother.

Blair
    TSRGus wrote: