**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Ah well. Its more Dior weather here then Tom Ford!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • GSGS Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    So I had a missed call and called FedEx who told me it will be delivered tomorrow morning.... sadly I won't be back home until Thursday evening... 8-)
  • junebai89junebai89 Posts: 172MI6 Agent
    Best Jacket Ever!!!! I think I'm going to buy a Snowdon Jacket next
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    junebai89 wrote:
    Best Jacket Ever!!!! I think I'm going to buy a Snowdon Jacket next

Solden?
    Yes... Solden. My error
  • monstermonster Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Just to let everyone know that I have just arrived home and tried my jacket on ....... PERFECT FIT :)
    Sized Down ..... Normally 52 Std. ...... went for Size 50 based on the Size Chart.
    My actual Chest measurement is 41.5" and waist 32" ..... can also easily use the Second buttons on the cuffs & waist band if I wish ..... no problem.

Dave
    monster wrote:
    Just to let everyone know that I have just arrived home and tried my jacket on ....... PERFECT FIT :)
    Sized Down ..... Normally 52 Std. ...... went for Size 50 based on the Size Chart.
    My actual Chest measurement is 41.5" and waist 32" ..... can also easily use the Second buttons on the cuffs & waist band if I wish ..... no problem.

Dave

Congrats on your Jacket and your fit. No more worry now lol.
  • SenorJon21SenorJon21 Posts: 68MI6 Agent
    My jacket arrived last thursday but unfortunately I am out of town until the end of the month.. The suspense is killing me! Really happy for everyone who has received theirs, wear it well! :007)
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Did anyone else's jacket arrive with retail price tags? Mine did, but 007JBDCMWR's didn't. I'mm wondering if the tags were attached only to jackets sent outside the EU for customs reasons.

Not sure about the tags but the FedEx rep did say on the phone that the package was marked as €1100 value, so that's going to save me a bunch on Aussie customs fees!

My customs declaration is for full cost. Of course, almost half is covered by the $800 exemption here in the US.
  • gakgonengakgonen PA, USAPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    I am in the US. How much should I expect to pay for customs and other possible fees?
  • -_Quantum_--_Quantum_- Posts: 101MI6 Agent
    Finally got a notification for FedEx for delivery tomorrow! -{
    Mine was supposed to arrive today but will arrive tomorrow as FedEx having problems at. Charles de Gaulle distribution centre... it does mean they will refund the shipping to TF who I'm sure will pass it on 8-). Apparently been a problem there since Friday...
    Are you guys planning on wearing the jacket in the wild or just keeping it as a collection?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Wearing it, not all the time, but Def seeing use
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    Wear all my bond clothes, regardless of value. Just take care and you will be fine
    I'm planning on wearing it. Thinking about wearing a clear poncho over it. :)) :D
    I'm planning on wearing mine too. Kinda Too hot here in CA at the moment.
    junebai89 wrote:

If you mean California, yes, it is too hot for any jacket.
    Today I was wearing my chunky TF QoS cardigan underneath my Canada Goose :))
  • TSRGusTSRGus Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Add a size 44 to the short run list for me please.

And thank you all for your words of comfort and support for our loss. It really means a lot.
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    So I'm one of the few who missed signing up for the project from the beginning, and someone advised here I contact Luigi, so I did and he confirmed that he can do a re-run if there are 5 interested people. So if there's any one here in the same boat like me, please let me know so we can coordinate with Luigi.

Here's the small list:
    1. fleiter
    2. 006
    3. TSRGus (size 44)
    monster wrote:
    Hi everyone
    I'm one of the members who ordered a size down from my normal size.
    I've just contacted Luigi with regards to this.
    My jacket has been delivered but I won't be able to try in on until I fly home tomorrow.

Luigi has asked me to pass on this message:-
    If any members wish to reorder (Second Jacket) in a different size he needs a minimum order of 5 jackets to allow a small batch production run.

I will find out if I need to request this when I try my jacket tomorrow.
    If anybody else needs to do this ..... start making a list ...... and add your name ..... so if ness. we will know if we meet Luigi's minimum to allow production.

Dave
  • nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    TSRGus wrote:
    Add a size 44 to the short run list for me please.

The one you have looks incredible, are you down sizing?
  • The Bond VivantThe Bond Vivant SeendPosts: 1,327MI6 Agent
    Absolutely going to wear it! But, then, I sometimes wear my screen-used one out and about!
    junebai89 wrote:
    Are you guys planning on wearing the jacket in the wild or just keeping it as a collection?
  • Just received my jacket an hour ago via fedex.

Glad I went with a size 50. Has the same armpit to armpit, and waist measurement as the Y-3 size small.

Thanks again Simon!
  • TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    I also received my jacket today.

Simon, many thanks for all your hard work and efforts! And thanks to all those who made this possible.
    Tintin wrote:
    I also received my jacket today.

Simon, many thanks for all your hard work and efforts! And thanks to all those who made this possible.

Glad it has arrived. Did you decide on a 50 or 52? Hows the fit?
  • junebai89 wrote:

If Bond can wear this jacket in the middle of a desert in Bolivia,
    I think you can wear it in California. :007)
  • willardwhytewillardwhyte Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    GS wrote:
    Mine was supposed to arrive today but will arrive tomorrow as FedEx having problems at. Charles de Gaulle distribution centre... it does mean they will refund the shipping to TF who I'm sure will pass it on 8-). Apparently been a problem there since Friday...

Me too - had a total MARE with FedEx due to CDG space issues (or lack of) on their aircraft and they couldnt tell me what was happening - my jacket has been in Milan, Paris CDG, New Delhi, Guangzhou and finally Hong Kong...some carbon footprint. I am a little worried about the size as everyone has said that downsizing would be best - am a TF suit 48 and I ordered a 48. Anyway, an amazing project and pleased to have been part of this, thank you Simon and everyone involved.
    I like a girl in a bikini. No concealed weapons.
    Mine will now arrive this morning as I couldn't receive it yesterday. I also ordered a 48 and I'm a 48 so will let you know how it fits!
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I have to say in retrospect I wish I had been one of the people that sized down. I will need to get my 48 tailored down. If I had ordered a 46 it might need little to NO tailoring. SO, for those that tailored down don't be surprised if you are exceedingly happy that you did. A lot depends on your body type.

Hi David, I'm a bit concerned after reading your post that I should've sized down from a size 48 too. Am I right in thinking that the Harrington's in this project are slightly bigger than the original run? Looking back through this thread you posted pics of you in the cream coloured Harrington which seemed a perfect fit.

I haven't had my Harrington delivered yet (Fed Ex said it was being delivered yesterday but hasn't arrived yet) but will wait and see. From what the other members are saying the jacket is amazing. Like everyone else, I was thrilled to be part of this project and hopefully, in due time, we can get other projects like this off the ground. I'm antipating getting the sleeves tailored but hoping that the rest of the jacket will be okay, however like you said it all depends on body type.

Cheers,
    Matt
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me