**UPDATED PAGE 39: TF QoS SA Harrington Jacket Run**

Comments

• Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    006 wrote:
    junebai89 wrote:
    Did your chest size for other jackets match with the size 42 you ordered?

I thought it did, on the chest it is just about OK, the waist is a struggle, I barely managed to zip it up.

The shoulders are perfect, as is the back length, sleeves were a little long, but I knew I had to get them taken up.

It is just the waist that's the problem

The waist was the clincher, so to speak, on me staying with a 52 and not sizing down. That and back and sleeve length.

Sorry to here about it being too tight. Since its a double zipper does opening the bottom zipper a bit help or does the tightness make it want to open more?
  • 006006 Posts: 258MI6 Agent
    006 wrote:
    junebai89 wrote:
    Did your chest size for other jackets match with the size 42 you ordered?

I thought it did, on the chest it is just about OK, the waist is a struggle, I barely managed to zip it up.

The shoulders are perfect, as is the back length, sleeves were a little long, but I knew I had to get them taken up.

It is just the waist that's the problem

The waist was the clincher, so to speak, on me staying with a 52 and not sizing down. That and back and sleeve length.

Sorry to here about it being too tight. Since its a double zipper does opening the bottom zipper a bit help or does the tightness make it want to open more?

The double zipper does help a little, but it does feel constricted,

Anyway we'll see what TF say, hopefully something will work out
    For England James?

Instagram: instagram.com/tie_another_day
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    The waist was my decider on final sizing as realised the 50 would be too tight, by the time u add undies / jeans / belt and additional circumference you need about 4 inches over your actual trouser waist size.
    Also using the adjusters give the jacket a different 'sit" profile too
    Gutted for you Zulfi. What you need is someone who has a 44 and feels its too big!
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • monstermonster Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Hi
    Received an email from Luigi with Fedex Tracking No.
    Received notification from Fedex of due delivery date ....... delivered a few days ago.
    I'm away at the moment with work ..... fly back home on Tuesday (11.07.17) will let you know how the fit is.
    I Sized Down ..... Normally I'm a Std. size 52. The Sizes on the Chart are bigger than Std. ....... so opted for Size 50 which should (by the chart) be plenty big enough ..... fingers crossed.
    Will let you know when I try it on.
  • TSRGusTSRGus Posts: 88MI6 Agent
    Um. Wow. Jacket is legit amazing.

I'm a 48.

Ordered 48.

This is the fit:
    IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Dude, you look the business! Winner!

TSRGus wrote:

I'm a 48.

Ordered 48.

This is the fit:
    IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg
    Another delighted Harrington owner. Congrats!!!

IMG_0264.jpg

I actually still am fascinated that this has actually happened. Exclusively because of us Bond geeks merely WILLING it into action... well, specifically Simon. To whom we all owe a debt of gratitude.

The jacket is so great that I almost didn't notice the $800 I had to pay in duties and taxes. (Okay, not...)
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Looks superb TSRGus
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    TSRGus wrote:

I'm a 48.

Ordered 48.

This is the fit:
    IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

Winner winner chicken dinner!

TSRGus - I ordered a 48 as well. Did the measurements of the actual jacket came out as per Luigi's sizing chart?

I'm traveling at the moment so won't get home to mine for another week! Arghh it's killing me...
    I had to leave so I didn't get a chance to measure. My original plan had been to size down based on the measurement chart. But after I corresponded with Luigi and measuring other jackets i owned, I decided to go with my usual size. For reference I'm a 48 in every TF garment I have except the spectre polo, in which I take a 50.

While we're on the topic of sizing..... if anyone ordered a 46 that happens to be too small, PM me as I may have a buyer...
    OK these are super quick pictures and video and they are super bad quality but I figured I want to get something up as soon as possible. I took a size 48 because I am a 48. So I want up taking pretty true to size. I sometimes can be a 50 in some suits depending on the cut. This size 48 fits me perfectly. It may seem slightly big but that is a screen accurate look. Also I did not do the second buttons on the sleeves or the waste but I certainly can. I was also very gratified to see that the waist is not as small as everybody was saying.

IMG_3409.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3439.jpg

IMG_3440.jpg
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Excellent photos gentlemen! The jackets look fantastic -{
  • junebai89junebai89 Posts: 172MI6 Agent
    TSRGus wrote:

I'm a 48.

Ordered 48.

This is the fit:
    IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg
    WOW. You Look like a Boss. lol. Great fit. Did you button the send buttons on waist and wrist?
    Looking sharp, Gentlemen. {[]

TSRGus, where are you with all those duties and taxes?
    I may have TF give mine a nip and tuck. Will live with it for a bit.
    Mantis: dang, You look great! I found the same. It's screen accurate in terms of how generous it feels but not remotely large. It's how a Harrington fits. Do a google search for baracuta jackets on Craig or Statham or McQueen and you can see...

In my pics I have sleeves button to tightest, waist is loosest.

Buttoning up that sleeve makes a big difference. I think I could do the waist button one tighter but it would be tight on me for sure.
    Will try the buttons for the next round of pics for sure.
    oh, and regarding duties... it's Canada... basically whatever you pay for, anything, everything, regardless of source or value, Canadians will pay until the wallet wails like Braveheart being eviscerated....
    TSRGus wrote:
    oh, and regarding duties... it's Canada... basically whatever you pay for, anything, everything, regardless of source or value, Canadians will pay until the wallet wails like Braveheart being eviscerated....

With your mention of the "dollar" I thought Canada or Australia. I am curious as to the final bill here in the US. Even with FedEx fees on top of the customs duties it should be only a small fraction of what you had to pay. Very happy for the $800 exemption and that the duties on cloth jackets are less than leather jackets.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    My jacket arrived today!
    Thanks to Simon for starting and following this up and to everbody who made this possible! {[]
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    This pic, before it was soaked burnt sanded beaten, says it all. Nice tailored but loose fit.

qosbc-crop1.jpg

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    I agree, a great look and fit. Happy I stuck with my normal TF size.
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    So there's no coat hook on the TF ? I must admit I wish I had one on my Royale.
    I must have missed it but did someone have the size chart ?
  • Matt BMatt B Posts: 368MI6 Agent
    TSRGus wrote:

I'm a 48.

Ordered 48.

This is the fit:
    IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0242.jpg

Jacket looks great, but I was distracted by that view in the background, wow!
    Love the TF box ripped open on the floor like a kid at Xmas :D
    CRB wrote:

Here's the final size chart of the Harrington:

TF_Final_Size_Chart.jpg
  • gakgonengakgonen PA, USAPosts: 32MI6 Agent
    Looks amazing! Hope everybody enjoys their jacket. I am also patiently waiting mine with a little worry since I ordered size 42 with base the chart and Luigi's guideline. This was my first TF purchase so I didn't know my regular TF size. Did anyone has a chance to compare their jacket size with the Luigi's chart?
    One of the aboves chest measurement is the same as Luigis chart!
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    CRB wrote:

Here's the final size chart of the Harrington:

TF_Final_Size_Chart.jpg

Thanks for that. Looks like I'd need a 52 or a tight 50. Just something for me to bear in mind when someone decides to sell it second hand.