No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Alex006Alex006 Posts: 156MI6 Agent
    edited February 2020
    Are they sending out the emails in waves?
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Order placed - the email has this costume sketch.

unnamed.jpg
  • Victor BVictor B Posts: 489MI6 Agent
    I also didn´t receive it yet...I hope in the course of the day
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Bond's N.Peal Sweater from No Time To Die

The most requested video of the year is now here! We discuss Bond's No Time To Die navy ribbed sweater made by N.Peal and designed in conjunction with No Time To Die costume designer, Suttirat Anne Larlarb. In this full review we discuss the fit, the feel, the style, and even how to wear it and not look like you are storming a villains lair!

https://youtu.be/EdLjf9Zgqu0

npeal-sweater-vlog-final.jpg

Great video David, as always.

I particularly like that you consider how this can be worn in everyday life as that’s something I’m still reticent about before making my purchase. Looking forward to part 2 to come to my decision.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • HarveyMushmanHarveyMushman Posts: 333MI6 Agent
    edited February 2020
    Yes I had read from David Z a while ago that emails would be sent out in the order people signed up. Sit tight I think. But at this stage I'm not overly sold. I thought it would be 100% cashmere as let's face it we aren't all going out hunting bad guys in it.

Also not sure on the look, whether I'd actually wear it, it's a very niche look. Might have to wait for some more pics from some of you guys to emerge and see how you dress it up :) -{
  • Monsieur Le ChiffreMonsieur Le Chiffre LondonPosts: 148MI6 Agent
    Lovely detail!
    JTM wrote:
    Just got the release email from N.Peal. Confirmed sweater is £345.

NTTD inner tag is pretty cool.

detail-03-ondeck-0274-2.jpg
    "Mr. Beech... or is that Bond? I am a little confused." | IG: @commanderbond_007
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited February 2020
    Ctu92 wrote:
    Barbour Graham jacket looks pretty spot on.

108-E91-A6-1-A9-B-4635-A3-EE-BA31-B41-BB174.jpg

4-DB3-C655-C8-D1-46-A8-95-C2-E2263-B9-CDC63.jpg

All the Graham Jackets got visible zippers when opened, do you think they removed them?
    but it looks very similar, as mentioned before, both jackets got huge collars and I would guess that the screen used one got raglan sleeves like the Graham
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Bond's N.Peal Sweater from No Time To Die

The most requested video of the year is now here! We discuss Bond's No Time To Die navy ribbed sweater made by N.Peal and designed in conjunction with No Time To Die costume designer, Suttirat Anne Larlarb. In this full review we discuss the fit, the feel, the style, and even how to wear it and not look like you are storming a villains lair!

https://youtu.be/EdLjf9Zgqu0

npeal-sweater-vlog-final.jpg

Thank you for the video, David. Helpful as always.

My order is in!
  • Victor B wrote:

I wouldn't sweat it. The No Time To Die sweater is not a limited edition item. N. Peal will keep making it since it's now part of their 007 line. If it sells out, it will come back in stock.
  • norbac1norbac1 Posts: 96MI6 Agent
    no email :(

Any idea of price in USD$

Thanks
    Victor B wrote:

I wouldn't sweat it. The No Time To Die sweater is not a limited edition item. N. Peal will keep making it since it's now part of their 007 line. If it sells out, it will come back in stock.
  • 007Downunder007Downunder Hobart, Australia Posts: 373MI6 Agent
    I received email watched the vlog and then bought it looks Uber cool.
    Anthony
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    Looks like the Billy Reid shirt jacket is back and available to purchase. Not sure we will see it in NTTD, but a great jacket all the same - I own one myself.

https://www.billyreid.com/reversible-shirt-jacket-203315?utm_campaign=BR_021820_Essentials_M_Seg_180 %28HweBha%29&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Engage Last 180 Days - KL CW&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJicmVuZGFubWNwZWFrZUBob3RtYWlsLmNvbSIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkxCQmFyVSJ9&1425=13299&1422=12966
  • RixonRixon Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    Yes I had read from David Z a while ago that emails would be sent out in the order people signed up. Sit tight I think. But at this stage I'm not overly sold. I thought it would be 100% cashmere as let's face it we aren't all going out hunting bad guys in it.

Also not sure on the look, whether I'd actually wear it, it's a very niche look. Might have to wait for some more pics from some of you guys to emerge and see how you dress it up :) -{

Reminds me of something Quicksilver would make. I think it's a bit sporty and casual.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on the email. Been 5 mins :(
  • Double0zeroDouble0zero Los AngelesPosts: 220MI6 Agent
    Rixon wrote:

Reminds me of something Quicksilver would make. I think it's a bit sporty and casual.

Yeah, I'm still waiting on the email. Been 5 mins :(

I agree.

From a styling view, If it wasn’t for Bond, not many of us would even look at it...

I now learned to ask myself before I buy any Bond clothing item: is this something I would wear everyday ? If the answer is no, there are many other Bond items from other movies are worth having including N.Peal’s other Bond items !
  • AugustWalkerAugustWalker Posts: 880MI6 Agent
    Wow, 4 hours after my order placement, I now already received shipping confirmation.
    N.Peal are really prepared for today. {[]
    The name is Walker by the way.

IG: @thebondarchives
    Check it out, you won’t be disappointed :)
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    I’ve pulled the trigger on a Medium. Previously for the Skyfall jumper I purchased a Small, and Medium in the slim fit Spectre mock turtle neck.

I thought the Small looked better on David and I’m normally a size bigger. So we shall see.

Regarding using a military style jumper like this, I was thinking of buying a navy one from Ron Dorff then held off when I found out NTTD had one and NPeal were releasing it. So I was already wanting to buy one of these styles of jumper. But understand some won’t be rushing out.
  • Fastball SpecialFastball Special Posts: 66MI6 Agent
    I will have to check for the email later today. I cant access anything here in the government dungeon I work at.
    Perpetually on the hunt for and WTB:
    Matchless Captain Civil War Jacket size Small
    Matchless Craig Blouson original ES of 700 size Small
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,156MI6 Agent
    I believe I've identified Nomi's gloves. To my eyes it's a match, except maybe the 'watch cutout' piece around the wrist has been removed on the SA ones:

First Tactical Men's Lightweight Patrol Glove:

49552037643_a7ddc3dd2e_o.png
    49552047983_e23346393a_o.png

https://www.legear.com.au/First-Tactical-Mens-Lightweight-Patrol-Glove
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    A few more fit pics not seen in the video. This is the size small on me, many without the Henley.

2547-F856-FD77-4-CE0-A696-7-D9-DBCAE29-CB.jpg

6-F2-EC0-B1-431-C-4-F60-A7-FD-6-F2616563917.jpg

C53-F1073-F2-A2-474-B-A4-C6-E6482-B50-B3-D3.jpg

D692-FEAB-6-B75-4-E90-9-B1-F-78-A94-A844-F76.jpg

E50-F1440-D290-4-DEB-8427-1-CDF972-DA73-C.jpg

EDBD0380-4-F0-C-4-C7-A-B42-F-2-D47-EB922-D4-B.jpg
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    norbac1 wrote:
    no email :(

Any idea of price in USD$

Thanks
    Victor B wrote:

$465
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Couldnt gleam much insight at Barbour today (abt 30 mins from me so thought worth a drop in)...
    The look I was given suggests the new jkt is one of theirs but giving nothing away...
    I think from trying on.....
    The Bedale is a little long, and the studs on the pocket would show by the fourth button...
    But collar and latch look close
    MCA0616-NY71-SS20-flat-2.jpg
    The Graham x eng is better for length but think the stitching would show on the pic
    MCA0596-NY71-ss19-flat.jpg
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • shilton125shilton125 SCOTLANDPosts: 355MI6 Agent
    edited February 2020
    I think £345 for a Naval jumper (not Army btw Npeal) is a discrace as a current serving member in the Royal Navy we get issued these as kit and to buy a new one is around £40. so their mark up is a joke and to say Army is an insult not only to Bond but the Royal Navy itself. Rant over!
  • TennysonTennyson A View to a KillPosts: 606MI6 Agent
    I believe I've identified Nomi's gloves. To my eyes it's a match, except maybe the 'watch cutout' piece around the wrist has been removed on the SA ones:

First Tactical Men's Lightweight Patrol Glove:

49552037643_a7ddc3dd2e_o.png
    49552047983_e23346393a_o.png

https://www.legear.com.au/First-Tactical-Mens-Lightweight-Patrol-Glove

On the money I’d say Quentin! Good effort!
  • CajunCajun Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    edited February 2020
    shilton125 wrote:
    I think £345 for a Naval jumper (not Army btw Npeal) is a discrace as a current serving member in the Royal Navy we get issued these as kit and to buy a new one is around £40. so their mark up is a joke and to say Army is an insult not only to Bond but the Royal Navy itself. Tant over!
    Shelton, thank you for your service! As a public sector guy myself, I completely appreciate your POV. That said, a few things to consider:

N. Peal is positioned as a luxury brand and for nearly everyone but internet influencers will by default be pricey.

Then add in the cost of the exclusive 007 licensing agreement.

Then add in the cost of merino and cashmere. This is far from a MOD-spec sweater.

I’m not saying I’m willing to pony up the $465 either. Just volunteering some food for thought. -{
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • CajunCajun Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    I edit, therefore I am.
    edited February 2020
    Okay, this may be my imagination and pixels can be trappy, here some arguments for the Barbour Graham:

19-E3-C68-B-66-D0-4-EA5-A38-D-BB345-FF5-D094a.jpg1.jpg
    The throat strap looks like it has the same v-type of shape

6.jpg2.jpg
    this should be the pocket, same shape and place

Washed.jpg3.jpg
    in my eyes it shows clearly the raglan sleeves, (Barbour describes the fit oft he Jacket as „Oversized“) thats the reason why there are some wrinkles under this seam, with sleeve-in arms this wouldn’t happen

Waxed.jpg
    if it is the Graham for real I’m not quite sure if its the Waxed or Washed one, the Washed Jacket has no buttons on the collar but the unwaxed has two: one left and one on the right side more to the back/shoulder as you can see, hard to tell if its the same button on Craig or another lightreflection

but you are right with the seam along the buttons but if its not the Graham than it must be a Jacket which is very, very close to that one
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    After exchange, duty, taxes and delivery this jumper would cost me close to $800 CAD. Would love to buy it but I'm not paying that much for a jumper.
    JTM wrote:
    Just got the release email from N.Peal. Confirmed sweater is £345.

NTTD inner tag is pretty cool.

detail-03-ondeck-0274-2.jpg
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • JacobJacob DenmarkPosts: 294MI6 Agent
    Does anybody know if the London N Peal stores stock the jumper already or if the prelaunch is only online?
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:
    Okay, this may be my imagination and pixels can be trappy, here some arguments for the Barbour Graham:

19-E3-C68-B-66-D0-4-EA5-A38-D-BB345-FF5-D094a.jpg1.jpg
    The throat strap looks like it has the same v-type of shape

6.jpg2.jpg
    this should be the pocket, same shape and place

Washed.jpg3.jpg
    in my eyes it shows clearly the raglan sleeves, (Barbour describes the fit oft he Jacket as „Oversized“) thats the reason why there are some wrinkles under this seam, with sleeve-in arms this wouldn’t happen

Waxed.jpg
    if it is the Graham for real I’m not quite sure if its the Waxed or Washed one, the Washed Jacket has no buttons on the collar but the Waxed has two: one left and one on the right side more the back/shoulder as you can see, hard to tell if its the same button on Craig or another lightreflection

but you are right with the seam along the buttons but if its not the Graham than it must be a Jacket which is very, very close to that one

Yep agree
    But a waxed jkt forcuba? The tech / x fabric version would fit climate better?
    The Graham I pictured earlier is a great jkt BTW
    Loved it
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
    I assume its the washed-version