No Time To Die wardrobe: possible spoilers

Comments

• Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent
    I seem to remember someone at Massimo Alba gave confirmation in the wood scenes he wears corduroy pants in "nero lavato" from the Sloop suit. Practically the same as in Matera, only a different colour.
    Here's the link to Massimo ALba site: https://www.massimoalba.com/it/eshop/uomo/sloop-p17u0sloop-t0301-u908.html

Massimo-Alba-black-Sloop-trousers.jpg
  • PeakeyPeakey Posts: 124MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    Peakey wrote:
    Loooooool! It is indeed D!cks rather than Todgers - PMSL. I am not 100% sure they are the same but they are Winch pants and the colour looks spot on. Maybe wait for the new batch from MA just to be sure!

The only Winch trousers on that site are dark blue. The washed black ones you posted are the Alunga.

Reading the description on that site it says they are washed black, which is the correct colour. The pictures shown also look washed black rather than a blue colour!
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Peakey wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    Peakey wrote:
    Loooooool! It is indeed D!cks rather than Todgers - PMSL. I am not 100% sure they are the same but they are Winch pants and the colour looks spot on. Maybe wait for the new batch from MA just to be sure!

The only Winch trousers on that site are dark blue. The washed black ones you posted are the Alunga.

Reading the description on that site it says they are washed black, which is the correct colour. The pictures shown also look washed black rather than a blue colour!

I take back what I previously said, that the only pair of Winch trousers on that site are dark blue—there’s also Pomice (beige) and Tabaco (tan)...none of those three however mention washed black in their descriptions. The 5 pocket washed black Alunga’s (the only other MA trousers there) do.

Mattia’s got the link for the correct ones in his post.
  • frommeyerfrommeyer ChicagoPosts: 418MI6 Agent
    If those are the SA woods pants why wouldn't they be on the Special Edition (formerly JB/James Bond) page? That confuses me.
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Gymkata wrote:
    Just got a link for this:

https://www.crockettandjones.com/james-black-calf/

$1200 for shoes. I'll pass.

Same here :(
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent
    The picture in the woods on James Bond Lifestyle ( from C&J?) they definitely look blue.

However I remember reading they were the black winch as someone was annoyed you had to buy the black sloop to get them.
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    They are MA Makou cords in black
    Due out thru MA next month
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Agree best wait.

They have similar models - I have made a mistake twice with MA :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    Well if you end up owning more Massimo, just like Brunello C, it’s definitely mistaking upward...to mangle my sayings.
    edited September 2020
    I've finally managed to ID the ribbed top Madeleine wears through the MI6 scenes and visit to Blofeld in jail. It's the ME+EM Wide Rib Button V-Neck Top. It's a 57% Polyester/31% Cotton/12% Elastane blend.

Not an exaggerated price for a Bond item, only 110$. Currently not available in the site, but it states more sizes coming soon (https://www.meandem.com/us/wide-rib-button-v-neck-top-navy).

ME-EM-wide-rib-button-V-neck-top.png

apr-wk10-ss19jt24-000004-detail-1.png

B25-16063-RC3.jpg
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Noi wrote:

When I click that link I don’t see this belt.. doesn’t come up under accessories either.

They’ve also removed all mention of “James Bond”. Looks like they weren’t strong armed into paying licensing fees and instead took down all mention of Bond?
  • NoiNoi Posts: 705MI6 Agent
    edited September 2020
    oh they removed the belt from their online-shop, I don't know why. contatc MA if you are interested in one of them, they have some in stock
  • Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Very curious with the color, slightly similar to those all saints chords in Skyfall which were also worn with brown colored (C&J Islay) boots. It’s so hard to tell with filters these days. Hope to get the color 100% confirmed before spending all that $$$ on the wrong color.
  • km1fdmkm1fdm USAPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    Has anyone gotten more info on the shirt from Connolly yet? Seemed like a good fall piece from the photos.
    Cg23 wrote:
    Very curious with the color, slightly similar to those all saints chords in Skyfall which were also worn with brown colored (C&J Islay) boots. It’s so hard to tell with filters these days. Hope to get the color 100% confirmed before spending all that $$$ on the wrong color.

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/crockett-jones-release-james-007-limited-edition-shoe-celebrate-no-time-die

so blue!...or are they white and gold! :)) :))

Loved the Iggy all saints, was sad they discontinued.
  • Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent
    Cg23 wrote:

https://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/news/crockett-jones-release-james-007-limited-edition-shoe-celebrate-no-time-die

so blue!...or are they white and gold! :)) :))

Loved the Iggy all saints, was sad they discontinued.

Hahah oh gosh it’s the dress all over again. And yeah i tried obsessively to find those iggys forever, such a shame they disappeared.
  • bosoxfanbosoxfan Posts: 611MI6 Agent
    Especially with the release being delayed, it would seem that we have been exposed to more looks and clothing than any Bond movie before. I was thinking as I would working out today, will we even be able to focus on the story line during the first viewing. I'm getting a little concerned that I will be so tuned in to the outfits to the extent that I won't be able to concentrate on the plot. Comment is somewhat tongue in cheek, but not totally, I can see my thoughts being "wow, I didn't think I'd like that jacket but I do", "oh, that cap has stitching on the bill, couldn't see that before", "washed or unwashed", "have I've seen those chukkas before", and on and on and on.
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    bosoxfan wrote:
    Especially with the release being delayed, it would seem that we have been exposed to more looks and clothing than any Bond movie before. I was thinking as I would working out today, will we even be able to focus on the story line during the first viewing. I'm getting a little concerned that I will be so tuned in to the outfits to the extent that I won't be able to concentrate on the plot. Comment is somewhat tongue in cheek, but not totally, I can see my thoughts being "wow, I didn't think I'd like that jacket but I do", "oh, that cap has stitching on the bill, couldn't see that before", "washed or unwashed", "have I've seen those chukkas before", and on and on and on.
    Welcome to my world spent most of SF and SP placing the products and outfits more than the plot! Bought the films, so I could catch up on the plot anytime :D

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
    km1fdm wrote:
    Has anyone gotten more info on the shirt from Connolly yet? Seemed like a good fall piece from the photos.

I'm waiting for news from Connolly and I'll post as soon as they let me know something
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    km1fdm wrote:

I'm waiting for news from Connolly and I'll post as soon as they let me know something

Good luck getting any response from them! They emailed me on the 9/5 saying my garment bag, hanger and extra buttons were being shipped and that they would provide me with a tracking #. Well on 9/11 i found out that the package was sent back as they didn't include the commercial invoice when it was shipped and i emailed them requesting a reship and so far it's been crickets 8-) It's possible that they are lock down again and that's why we haven't received a response.
    I know where you keep your gun!
    Probably. Then fingers crossed and hoping for an answer
  • Bond_AmbitionsBond_Ambitions Melbourne, AustraliaPosts: 460MI6 Agent
    These are definitely not the trousers Bond is wearing in Norway.

The screen used trousers are the MAUKO model in 'Nero Lavato' from Massimo Alba. They are the same trousers which come with the SLOOP suit (albeit different colour obviously.) MA was taking names for a reissue a few months ago. If you're interested, try emailing Alessandro alessandro.figliuolo@massimoalba.com - they may still have units available.

I don't believe you can buy the MAUKO model anywhere else as they have never sold them separately from the SLOOP suit.
    Peakey wrote:
    If anyone is looking for the Massimo Alba cord pants he wears in the scene with the duster coat, they are for sale here in a few different sizes - [url]https://****-edinburgh.co.uk/products/massimo-alba-alunga-needle-cord-trousers-in-midnight?variant=36023640883359[/url]

MA-finecord-t-grey-4-500x.jpg

MA-finecord-t-grey-2-450x.jpg
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Had an email from Alessandro to answer the Norway trousers and belt.

Ciao Chris, the Mauko pant (black corduroy) will be available in November. You can make a pre-order if you want.
    The belt is available but is a special order through Alessandro , mine was delivered the next day its 267 euros all in.
    Gorgeous belt and buckle and slimmer in width which i like .
    007 reporting for duty
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Awesome, thanks for getting that info Chris -{ Do you, or anyone, know how the Mauko pants differ from the Winch?
  • sunny01sunny01 Posts: 524MI6 Agent
    Had an email from Alessandro to answer the Norway trousers and belt.

Ciao Chris, the Mauko pant (black corduroy) will be available in November. You can make a pre-order if you want.
    The belt is available but is a special order through Alessandro , mine was delivered the next day its 267 euros all in.
    Gorgeous belt and buckle and slimmer in width which i like .

Thanks Chris - can you send me Alessandro's email so i can contact him about the trousers? Do you know how much they will be? Thanks.
    According to Alessandro, fit is the same for both.

There are a couple fairly distinct style differences. Mauko trousers have button closures for both rear pockets, Winch has none. Mauko has a button fly, Winch is a zipper fly. (I don't have the knowledge to describe this accurately but will do my best) Winch has a long tab with a rounded end to fasten waistband with a button. Mauko has a single button at the centre of waistband to fasten.

All in all, the Winch details are slightly more casual than Mauko.
    JTM wrote:
    Awesome, thanks for getting that info Chris -{ Do you, or anyone, know how the Mauko pants differ from the Winch?
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Im interested to get the belt, any clear pictures of it.
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • FerinstalFerinstal North of Londinium...Posts: 310MI6 Agent
    According to Alessandro, fit is the same for both.

There are a couple fairly distinct style differences. Mauko trousers have button closures for both rear pockets, Winch has none. Mauko has a button fly, Winch is a zipper fly. (I don't have the knowledge to describe this accurately but will do my best) Winch has a long tab with a rounded end to fasten waistband with a button. Mauko has a single button at the centre of waistband to fasten.

All in all, the Winch details are slightly more casual than Mauko.
    I actually own the Winch SA and the Sloop SA as well as the Nero Lavato Sloop - which I bought for €400 in the sale from ‘Todgers’ in Edinburgh!! :))

I would say your descriptions are spot on BA, with the slight exception that I find the Sloop trouser a slightly looser fit than the Winch.

The cord on all of them is absolutely beautiful though. I’m pleased the weather has cooled off in the UK now so I can start to wear them regularly.
    Yes. Considerably.
    Yeah I own both and would say the Mauko trousers are more of a straight fit and the Winch is more tapered.
    Ferinstal wrote:
    I actually own the Winch SA and the Sloop SA as well as the Nero Lavato Sloop - which I bought for €400 in the sale from ‘Todgers’ in Edinburgh!! :))

I would say your descriptions are spot on BA, with the slight exception that I find the Sloop trouser a slightly looser fit than the Winch.

The cord on all of them is absolutely beautiful though. I’m pleased the weather has cooled off in the UK now so I can start to wear them regularly.