Craig is back: Discuss Bond 25 here

Comments

• SomeoneSomeone Posts: 1,547MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    emtiem wrote:
    JTM wrote:

That’s him in the passenger seat of the 4WD isn’t it?

I don’t think it is.

Yeah it's definitely Craig, see B25 wardrobe thread.

Yes it is him, he is very visible in the pics in this Daily Mail story.

SPOILERS WARNING
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6971817/Bond-25-Daniel-Craig-day-filming-Jamaica.html
  • johnwr1johnwr1 Fallston, MDPosts: 210MI6 Agent
    His shirt looks similar to the CR Ocean Club Alfani shirt.
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,745MI6 Agent
    Someone wrote:
    JTM wrote:
    emtiem wrote:

I don’t think it is.

SPOILERS WARNING
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6971817/Bond-25-Daniel-Craig-day-filming-Jamaica.html

Thanks for posting the link......the daily mail is at least good for something.
    I gotta say, thank goodness for diet, exercise and good make-up. Craig looks like he really pulled it off and looks just about the same as he did in SPECTRE. At least from a physical stand point, he won't get put into the "he looks too old and out of shape / did one too many" category. Now hopefully the film be good.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    In my opinion, DC looks healthy, relaxed and eager to
    Get going. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Arbogast777Arbogast777 Minneapolis Posts: 252MI6 Agent
    DC's stunt double, Chris Corbould, and Imax cameras add up to an action scene...
  • ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    I must admit all these photos have genuinely lifted my spirits. The show is on the road -{
    Yes. Considerably!
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,743MI6 Agent
    edited April 2019
    JTM wrote:
    emtiem wrote:
    JTM wrote:

That’s him in the passenger seat of the 4WD isn’t it?

I don’t think it is.

Lovely pics; I’m still not convinced it’s him though. He had a double on set. Looks more like him driving, in fact.
    HowardB wrote:
    Someone wrote:
    JTM wrote:

SPOILERS WARNING

Thanks for posting the link......the daily mail is at least good for something.
    I gotta say, thank goodness for diet, exercise and good make-up. Craig looks like he really pulled it off and looks just about the same as he did in SPECTRE. At least from a physical stand point, he won't get put into the "he looks too old and out of shape / did one too many" category. Now hopefully the film be good.

Why do they hammer on about him looking older though? And the ‘fans swoon over his younger stunt double’? What fans? Where?
    I didn’t read any more, and I know I shouldn’t get annoyed by the Mail as it’s like railing against the storm, but I think that bit of rubbish should hopefully explain to anyone why all of this ‘metoo emasculated Bond’ rubbish is just there to weirdly attack Craig for some reason.
    DC's stunt double, Chris Corbould, and Imax cameras add up to an action scene...

The cameras attached to the Land Rover do not appear to be IMAX cameras; they look like 35mm Panavision cameras.
    The camera used on the lake scene in Norway was definitely an IMAX camera. I will say I was mildly surprised that they actually allowed Craig to drive the Rover for at least part of the shot. These days actors rarely are allowed to actually drive vehicles even in the most ordinary scenes and vehicles are typically towed or driven remotely.....watch out Tom Cruise :)) . Insurance be damned. :p :))
    HowardB wrote:
    These days actors rarely are allowed to actually drive vehicles even in the most ordinary scenes and vehicles are typically towed or driven remotely.....watch out Tom Cruise :)) . Insurance be damned. :p :))

Bizarrely there are supposedly no shots in the latest Mission where Cruise isn't driving/riding the bikes and cars! Bonkers!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,840MI6 Agent
    I'm even more surprised Craig gets to drive, since he can't even drive stick :))
    HowardB wrote:
    The cameras attached to the Land Rover do not appear to be IMAX cameras; they look like 35mm Panavision cameras.

9-B7-EE2-BC-480-D-45-E2-AD23-B6-C7-F9005-D29.jpg
  • ChriscoopChriscoop Belize Posts: 10,449MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:
    I'm even more surprised Craig gets to drive, since he can't even drive stick :))
    :))
    Come now number 24! You know full well that was just a vicious rumour started by that danielcraigisnotbond bunch of reprobates. :))
    It was either that.....or the priesthood
    Since you mention danielcraigisnotbond - are they still around? And do they still insist CR was a failure at the the box office and With the film critics?
    Number24 wrote:
    Since you mention danielcraigisnotbond - are they still around? And do they still insist CR was a failure at the the box office and With the film critics?

They are!

http://danielcraigisnotbond.com/index/
    Bless their hearts :))
    Number24 wrote:

They are!

Good lord, some people just don't know when to quit! What will they do when bond 25 is done with I wonder?
    danielcraigwasnotbond.com :))
    Chriscoop wrote:
    Number24 wrote:

They are!

Good lord, some people just don't know when to quit! What will they do when bond 25 is done with I wonder?

It’d be funny if they claimed it as a victory once he leaves, bearing in mind there literally hasn’t been anyone else who’s been in the role as long as he has- they couldn’t have done a worse job! :)
    emtiem wrote:
    Chriscoop wrote:

It’d be funny if they claimed it as a victory once he leaves, bearing in mind there literally hasn’t been anyone else who’s been in the role as long as he has- they couldn’t have done a worse job! :)

:)) very true.
    :)) :)) :))
    Number24 wrote:
    I think DC visits that site while doing Rachel on a giant pile of cash
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,169MI6 Agent
    Number24 wrote:

:)) -{
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Definitely looking like Magnussen is the other CIA agent.

Funny thing.....if you had no idea of all the hoo ha that preceded filming and the only thing
    you knew was that Craig was back, what his present physical appearance is, the supporting cast, who the director and writers were, and the very basic barebones plot synopsis we have along with locations, etc, how excited would we all be for Bond 25 (not that I and many others aren't excited anyway) ?
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent

"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Chriscoop wrote:

http://danielcraigisnotbond.com

Idriselbaisnotbond?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

And wearing a tux ..
  • 005005 Posts: 138MI6 Agent

Really not feeling the fits in these pics. The shoulders for Bond and Mag are too wide rather than sitting at their actual shoulders. Their pants fits also look a bit off. I get that clothes are heading more towards 'fuller' fits and away from too slim, but so far it looks off. Bond in 90s Dad jeans?

I guess it's the very first scene we're seeing without any context. I certainly hope his other casual fits in the movie are much better.
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Just guessing, but as the scenes are filmed in a Land Rover, maybe we only see his top half? The jeans and deck shoes may not be in the shot and therefore wouldn’t appear in the film.
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."