Comments

• JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Super keen! It looks amazing -{
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    DAYUM!!!!!! Daniel Love Nailed it!!!!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    Looks great. -{

Unneeded in California, alas. :(

As an aside, I noticed the Harrington is listed as coming soon. Will it be a reissue of the V3 or will there be further improvements? If it were to copy the interior of the TF Harrington I would be sorely tempted to get another.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    Looks great. -{

Unneeded in California, alas. :(

As an aside, I noticed the Harrington is listed as coming soon. Will it be a reissue of the V3 or will there be further improvements? If it were to copy the interior of the TF Harrington I would be sorely tempted to get another.

I think there will be changes made to the jacket and I'm personally hoping for Daniel to broaden the shoulders a little in XXL and maybe slimming down the sleeves waist and chest. Hopefully Daniel will announce something soon as I'd like to buy a jacket or 2 :v
    I know where you keep your gun!
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent
    It's out!!!
    Just purchased a Large!!
    Hope it's the right size.
    Merry Christmas to you all.
  • James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    mallory5 wrote:
    It's out!!!
    Just purchased a Large!!
    Hope it's the right size.
    Merry Christmas to you all.
    Ditto!
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,517MI6 Agent
    Large is actual 44 inch chest jacket, according to size chart, with internal padding should be ideal for fitted look on 41-42 chest...
    Ive ordered a L again. Hope its more fitted than the first run which was more like an XL and I never wore it....
    Fingers crossed...
    If David pops a vlog up it should help
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    XXL is already sold out! That was very quick. Was wavering between that and an XL so I got the XL. Hope it fits as I found the V1 in XXL was a bit too large in the chest.

I'm looking forward to this as it's supposed to be a cold winter here.

Great work as usual Dan! -{
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    Put my order in for a large as well, I can’t wait to get it -{ Having it delivered to the hotel in London I’ll be in for a week or so over Christmas/New Years so I’ll be able to give it a good test in the European winter!
    JTM wrote:
    Put my order in for a large as well, I can’t wait to get it -{ Having it delivered to the hotel in London I’ll be in for a week or so over Christmas/New Years so I’ll be able to give it a good test in the European winter!

Weather going up to 10 oC, you'll be sweating buddy

007JBDCMWR wrote:
    JTM wrote:

That’s okay, heading back over to the much colder and higher side of Europe after my time in London. It does look like the temp is rising everywhere over the next week or so though unfortunately...I’m loving all the snow!
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Hoping the review jackets arrive tomorrow at the latest so I can throw a size vlog up at a minimum...I expect some sizes will sell out between now and then.
    JTM wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    JTM wrote:

That’s okay, heading back over to the much colder and higher side of Europe after my time in London. It does look like the temp is rising everywhere over the next week or so though unfortunately...I’m loving all the snow!

Skiing?

JTM wrote:
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    JTM wrote:

Dp!

• JamesJohnBJamesJohnB Posts: 52MI6 Agent
    Ordered mine yesterday. Contemplated on getting the MED size, but based on Dan's measurements and sizing, I opted to go with a large --- just to be safe. Look forward to getting and watching David's upcoming VLOG.
    I'm envious of all this talk about winter coats. Really, I am. I like winters with a chill in the air. It reached 70F/21C at the beach yesterday afternoon.

I ended up getting a Guinness at the British restaurant/pub on the Esplanade.
  • _Stocks_Stocks EnglandPosts: 391MI6 Agent
    I'm envious of all this talk about winter coats. Really, I am. I like winters with a chill in the air. It reached 70F/21C at the beach yesterday afternoon.

So jealous mate -{ enjoy
    Murder | Employment.

You're in the bay area correct?
    The Mantis wrote:
    Hoping the review jackets arrive tomorrow at the latest so I can throw a size vlog up at a minimum...I expect some sizes will sell out between now and then.

XXL was already sold out yesterday morning.
    MikeG77 wrote:

Close. Monterey Bay instead of SF Bay
    MikeG77 wrote:

Close. Monterey Bay instead of SF Bay

I've been to Monterey before and it's very beautiful!
  • coaram94coaram94 Posts: 99MI6 Agent
    Ordered a Medium on the first round of these jackets and found it to be a bit too large in the waist and not quite the color I was hoping for. Seeing as that both of these have been corrected, I went ahead and ordered another medium. Can't wait!
  • HM's AgentHM's Agent Posts: 7MI6 Agent
    Ordered Large yesterday. I hesitated between Medium and Large and finally decided for a Large. I have always tried to get fitted look but some Royale items were fitted too much on me. Especially Quantum Haiti jacket that is much more fitted then the Solden jacket. It still can be worn but it keeps slipping up. So just to be safe I decided for a Large. Can't wait! Expect it to arrive in the mid January. By the way the XXL is back on stock right now!!!

Now I am waiting impatiently for Harrington!!! Thanks Daniel and Merry Christmas and all the best in 2018 to you and all members here.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Just received the package of review coats last night so the vlog wont be done till Saturday afternoon....I will tell you this, I am definitely going with a medium. I am a solid 40 now and the medium fits perfectly. The small, on the other hand, can only be zipped if I suck in every ounce of air. So these are more fitted I would say in some respects. These are softer, better color, and all details have been improved.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Just received the package of review coats last night so the vlog wont be done till Saturday afternoon....I will tell you this, I am definitely going with a medium. I am a solid 40 now and the medium fits perfectly. The small, on the other hand, can only be zipped if I suck in every ounce of air. So these are more fitted I would say in some respects. These are softer, better color, and all details have been improved.

Looking forward to this like I do all your videos David. And thank you for turning a review around so quickly I’m sure it can’t be easy a few days out from Christmas when things are normally so crazy busy!
    Just received mine and it's spectacular! Amazing work as always Dan. You are the man!

I was excited to try it on so I didn't get to steam it or put on my N.Peal sweater to make it look more Bondesque.

thumbnail_IMG_0520.jpg
    Just received mine and it's spectacular! Amazing work as always Dan. You are the man!

I was excited to try it on so I didn't get to steam it or put on my N.Peal sweater to make it look more Bondesque.

thumbnail_IMG_0520.jpg

Chest size / size ordered?

Looks excellent ED! How’s the sizing on it??
    edited December 2017
    I'm usually an XL so I got an XL. It's snug in the chest and shoulders. Waist and sleeves are spot on for me. Overall it's a very nice fit but I'll only be able to wear a couple of thin layers underneath. If I was going to wear the N.Peal cable knit I'd have to go with an XXL.