• ichaiceichaice LondonPosts: 594MI6 Agent
    Congratulations, it’s a beauty -{
    Yes. Considerably!
  • CommandantCommandant Posts: 1,368MI6 Agent
    Very nice!
    Good choice -{
  • JET007JET007 Austin, TXPosts: 184MI6 Agent
    Looks great, Chris! Enjoy it!
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
  • emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,705MI6 Agent
    Yeah I think that's a very handsome thing.
  • SilentSpySilentSpy Private Exotic AreaPosts: 765MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    This was originally going to be a limited release at the same RRP, but with a proper box and extras. “The biggest and baddest limited Bond yet”, was how it was described to me. The decision to make it non limited was a decision made quite late in the day it seems.

Where did you hear that? I remember being surprised with the packaging on the new watch because all of the recent limited Bond watches that I remember came in boxes with extra stuff. The price of the new model combined with the watch roll seemed odd.

Whatever the case, if that Omega guy is right and the next Bond movie or watch won't be released until 2024. That is a lot of time to decide if I need to get this No Time to Die version. And by that time, the watch will be easy to get and most likely cheaper.
    "Better late than never."
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    Bit of a broken record but for the price you're paying, why couldn't they include the NTTD nato or a spring bar tool? In every pic I've seen so far of the open roll, the prominent empty tool spot just really bothers me...it's like they forgot to put the tool in there when delivering the watch. Would've been happy with a cool matching vintage look one.

F91-AF26-A-5-D96-435-D-956-C-138-DB31-AECF7.jpg

Credit for the above pic goes to DaeMa9 over at OmegaForums.
    That is odd; I think I’d go back to the dealer and tell them they forgot to put one in! :D
    If they didn’t then give one as a goodwill gesture that'd be some shocking customer service for that price!

Mind you, it does look perfectly positioned to scratch the watch when you roll it up..?
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    That bit stays flat with the watch so it doesn’t roll up. The two flaps each side fold down over the watch and tool so they would never touch.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    Ah okay, thanks.
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    Do we think the reason Omega aren't shouting from the roof tops about the Aqua Terra DC wear in Matera (and maybe elsewhere) is because it isn't a new model?

Or are they leaving the marketing for the AT to nearer release for one last dose of Omega Bond impact?

-{
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    JG007 wrote:
    Do we think the reason Omega aren't shouting from the roof tops about the Aqua Terra DC wear in Matera (and maybe elsewhere) is because it isn't a new model?

Or are they leaving the marketing for the AT to nearer release for one last dose of Omega Bond impact?

-{

Have Omega ever publicised the non-LE Aqua Terras from past movies? I don’t seem to recall anything, so maybe they are staying consistent.
  • JTMJTM Posts: 3,027MI6 Agent
    JG007 wrote:

-{

I think once again it’s just playing second fiddle to the main featured watch. During the lead up to Spectre we didn’t hear much at all about the Master Co-Ax AT, just the LE 300. This time it’s the special edition 300m that’s all the talk so the AT falls under the radar.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    kadd wrote:
    JG007 wrote:

-{

Have Omega ever publicised the non-LE Aqua Terras from past movies? I don’t seem to recall anything, so maybe they are staying consistent.

Exactly this - they have always been kind of ignored and played second fiddle
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • JG007JG007 Manchester , United KingdomPosts: 276MI6 Agent
    JTM wrote:
    JG007 wrote:

-{

I think once again it’s just playing second fiddle to the main featured watch. During the lead up to Spectre we didn’t hear much at all about the Master Co-Ax AT, just the LE 300. This time it’s the special edition 300m that’s all the talk so the AT falls under the radar.

Fair points gents and it was my initial thoughts too that the AT that Bond wears would go under the radar as it isn’t the headline watch for DC to wear
    -{
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,132MI6 Agent
    Picked it up today and got to say very happy, although some of you know the circumstances that I can't go into now its concluded.
    Its really light weight which I like and the strap is gorgeous feeling.
    More commando type watch and less 007 gimmicky.
    Looks stunning on and fits perfectly with shirts and clothing.
    Must agree the price is only thing that exploits it.

Glad it's finally all sorted Chris. Enjoy!!! {[]
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Thanks pal, i am :007)
    007 reporting for duty
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Chris! Looks amazing on you....enjoy and glad the journey ended well! -{ -{ -{
  • tsholdtshold TorontoPosts: 214MI6 Agent
    Chris, very jealous! Looks great, enjoy.
    Shop the latest thing from the SIS Training Collection!
    https://sistraininggear.com
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent
    Thanks David , most appreciated especially as you know the journey.
    Hope you get one too :007)

Chris! Looks amazing on you....enjoy and glad the journey ended well! -{ -{ -{
    007 reporting for duty
    I'm surprised Omega doesn't have any NTTD branded promotional materials, like pens, at least that's what they claimed when I enquired. When I brought my watch in for inspection a year ago, I signed my receipt with their Spectre Omega pen.
    @JaviTru on Twitter and @TheBondIsNotEnough on Instagram. Occasional contributor to thejamesbonddossier.com
    Give it time. Still early days yet. They are going to have a few promotional items around this film. Pen certainly.
  • Hart008Hart008 Posts: 710MI6 Agent
    Just completed my wish list, so now the only one left is the no time to die 8-) but its so procey and non limited makes me question wether to wait for it to flood the market then get it

20200304-125750.jpg
    Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Quentin QuigleyQuentin Quigley Terminal One, Hamburg AirportPosts: 1,156MI6 Agent
    Hart008 wrote:
    Just completed my wish list, so now the only one left is the no time to die 8-) but its so procey and non limited makes me question wether to wait for it to flood the market then get it

20200304-125750.jpg
    Nice collection, Hart008. -{ I hope you get to add the NTTD watch someday soon.
    Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
  • db5.007db5.007 SwitzerlandPosts: 73MI6 Agent
    These things are never a mathematical exercise but now that it is official that NTTD is heavily delayed, think that Omega is probably the brand facing greater damage to their placement strategy, which was largely counting on the hype surrounding the launch of the movie.
    "Surround yourself with human beings, they are easier to fight for than principles.”
    It’ll certainly screw up their false waiting lists as demand will drop till November.
  • fleiterfleiter USPosts: 243MI6 Agent
    Anyone knows if Omega is selling the NATO on its own?
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    edited March 2020
    Agree,

I am not sure, what is more:

Omegas have gotten screwed by the delay or Omega screwing themselfs after trying to fabricate an artificial hype :D

How would Archie Luxury have commented about that?

„Couldn‘t have happened to a nicer bunch of c_nts“
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    fleiter wrote:

I was told two months ago by a boutique that they expected it to be for those who got the Milanese, that way they had the option.
    fleiter wrote:

I was told two months ago by a boutique that they expected it to be for those who got the Milanese, that way they had the option.
  • MikeG77MikeG77 Posts: 1,771MI6 Agent
    fleiter wrote:

According to Omega the nato strap is available on its own but you're looking at a 3 to 4 week wait as they are on backorder. Part # is 032CWZ011549 and it is $320 plus tax and s/h. Spring bars and the buckle are NOT included and they will need to be purchased separately.
    I know where you keep your gun!