New poll (2020): Who do you want as the next James Bond?

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,502Chief of Staff

At the rate Eon are currently moving, he'll be too old even if he were fighting the Russians in Ukraine ๐Ÿ™

• Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,840MI6 Agent

Interesting. Personally I didn't recognize Taylor-Johnson at first! I think he's a good candidate for the role, but in the AI images ATJ looks slightly younger and .... maybe slicker is the word? If it's not, I'll totally pull the "English isn't my first language" card. ๐Ÿ˜

In the second image he looks like a mixs of ATJ and Timotee Chalamet I think.

edited July 2023

In spite of what I just posted it would be fun if you could ask AI to make images of other potential candidates as Bond too, ideally actors who we don't have tons of photos of in tuxes and the right hair-cut. We don't need a lot of imagination to guess how Henry Cavill and Aiden Turner would look like as Bond for this reason. The actors holding a Walther would be great.

Maybe Jacob Elordi? Especially if AI can make him a bit older-looking, may at 40.

edited July 2023

Had anyone suggested Eva Green to be the next Bond? ๐Ÿ˜‚

But everything is fine because of the images of Green and de Armas! ๐Ÿ˜

• emtiememtiem SurreyPosts: 5,743MI6 Agent

Well it's good to know what you're into Gymkata ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gymkata wants the next James Bond to be a lesbian! ๐Ÿคฃ

• HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,338MI6 Agent

"Gymkata, who would you cast as the next James Bond?"

Gymkata:

Now, that's something you don't see every day. ๐Ÿ˜

The search is is over!

I want to see Theresa May and Michael Jackson is AI James Bond!

The image of Nicolas Hoult is Woke gone mad! The woman by his side has three arms! This "diversified hire" of a handicapped actress, or is that "handiplussed" is only done to pander to the far left - What's wrong with traditional two-armed women? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜‰

On the other hand the fact that Ram Cheran is holding a gun is patriotic. I can't make out the model and it looks unusual enough for Ian over in Forgotten Weapons should take a look at it.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

edited July 2023

I guess we should be glad Jeremy Clarkson didn't show us just one finger .....

Other than the extra hand on the Bond girl, I find the AI Nicolas Hoult looks like a teenager.

Next candidate .... Dev Patel, perhaps?

I wish he cut his hair shorter. I also get the feeling AI makes people look younger than they really are. This is usually a flattering thing, but not in this case.

You set your standards very high.

• caractacus pottscaractacus potts Orbital communicator, level 10Posts: 3,977MI6 Agent

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

gymkata "wrote:"

Nicholas Hoult:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

two four wrote:

The image of Nicolas Hoult is Woke gone mad! The woman by his side has three arms! This "diversified hire" of a handicapped actress, or is that "handiplussed" is only done to pander to the far left - What's wrong with traditional two-armed women?

I must disagree with your political analysis. The woman is not too left wing, she obviously has two right wings!

Gymkata how are you getting these extra fingers and arms? is that you deliberately messing with the software because its funny, or is this an example of the dreaded A.I. malfunctioning that will one day lead to the enslavement and/or destruction of the human race?

Poor Richard Madden ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

As long as AI can't identify us by by the number of apendixes I don't think we need to worry about them taking over the world just yet.

I also wonder if Gymkata also types in "and make him look slightly more like Timotee Chalamet" in his instructions to AI. You know - fifteen years old, big eyes, small mouth and chin. A bit like a manga (not MAGA!) character. This makes me wonder how Mr. Chalamet will look as AI Bond? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent

Do a hybrid of sir Sean and Sir Roger and we could possibly have 007 number 7… who needs overpaid actors ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think you may be right! But what is she holding in her hand ..... I mean one of her right arms?

edited July 2023

Thanks. My impression is that there's a Chalamet filter on about half the actors rendered by AI here.

This is exactly how I pictured Chalamet as James Bond!

These are a lot of fun.

Have we had a Sope Dirisu yet?

edited July 2023

Thank you. I see what you mean about the Chalamet filter though! ๐Ÿ˜

• LuciusNightmareLuciusNightmare Posts: 252MI6 Agent

Let's see Harris Dickinson and Jack O'connell next. Also Barry Keoghan

edited July 2023

Ha! I hadn't realised but he kind of has the dirtiest-sounding name since Roger Moore. Maybe he should be Bond after all...

edited July 2023

That's why I asked for AI Chalamet as Bond, because the result was "extra Chalamet"! ๐Ÿ˜‚

edited July 2023

Not that I know any personally but I think our black metal musicans generally have much longer hair. ๐Ÿ‘น

That being said, I really enjoy seeing The Stath in new and interesting situations.

Great avatar, but I don't want to see him in the Bond movies. I prefer the villains (and I think Statham is too famous to be a henchman) to be played by character actors from other parts of the world.

Excellent stuff ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ