NTTD Navy Blue Swim Shorts

167891012»

Comments

• YoannDILUZIOYoannDILUZIO Posts: 1MI6 Agent

Bonsoir après avoir vérifié plusieurs photos. Je pense qu'il y a les petits embouts du cordon qui sont en métal. Merci de me confirmer. Cordialement. Yoann

• Cg23Cg23 Posts: 199MI6 Agent

Does anyone have any tips on using washable laundry bags? Been washing my shorts on delicate but have noticed slight chipping from the zippers black coating already. (I get it, they were 20 bucks) but going forward was considering getting some of those mesh washable bags for delicates & stuff like this. Always was kinda hesitant in the washable mesh laundry bags with if the item inside would actually get cleaned enough while in a bag. Anyway, figured Id throw that out there for an fyi (be careful washing) and if anyone has any advice, Ive seen a ton on amazon but would love some real world advice if anyone uses this method.

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 6,996MI6 Agent

Just get white cotton zip pillow cases and wash them in those. That’s what I do all my wool and delicate stuff in. Sunspel stuff too.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • canoe2canoe2 Posts: 1,814MI6 Agent

I've been using this set ($8) for 2 years now and they're still going strong:

I use them to wash socks to prevent pilling and they come out plenty clean. The trick is to not overstuff the bags so everything inside can move around freely. Hope that helps!

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 6,996MI6 Agent

Yeah. They’ll do too.

..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............

Great stuff here. Really appreciate it, thank you!

• Bottled_in_BondBottled_in_Bond Posts: 4MI6 Agent

I got mine in XL today. Just a comment about the sizing: I went with the recommended size (35"-37" waist). I'm a 36 inch waist, have what ladies call "a nice butt" and athletic thighs. I'm 5' 9" tall and 195 lbs. The shorts fit perfectly - not tight in any dimension but as well fitted as DC's appear.

• canoe2canoe2 Posts: 1,814MI6 Agent

Bottled in Bond is an absolutely brilliant username.

• CajunCajun Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    I edit, therefore I am.

Oh yeah, everytime i do. Just kinda part of it unfortunately with coated zippers. But I think the laundry bags is a great idea so I’ll still wash on delicate and inside out but that should be an added barrier to keep from the chipping

• CajunCajun Posts: 384MI6 Agent
    I edit, therefore I am.
  • redsleighdownredsleighdown USAPosts: 437MI6 Agent
    edited November 23

Anyone in the US needing a size M? I should have a pair arriving today that I won't need. I can just return if not, but I thought I'd offer it up here first.

New in bag and I'll throw in a blue shoelace. $30.

EDIT: Pending

• Bondy007Bondy007 Posts: 11MI6 Agent

"Well, I like to do some things the old-fashioned way."

• Hart008Hart008 Posts: 675MI6 Agent

if anyone else has an M for sale in usa please do info guys, still lookin for one

cheers

Yes i did ride the CAT
  • Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 33MI6 Agent

For whatever it’s worth, for the logo removal I just rubbed some nail polisher remover on it and the lettering instantly dissolved away with no trace left behind. I immediately soaked the shorts in cold water then just let them air dry.

• triple seventriple seven Posts: 96MI6 Agent

Did it discolor the fabric underneath at all?

• Peregrine CarruthersPeregrine Carruthers Los Angeles, CAPosts: 33MI6 Agent

No discoloration at all. I used a black pair of shorts as a test run since I couldn’t get a pair in navy.

• TheGrimFandangoTheGrimFandango California, USAPosts: 58MI6 Agent
    edited November 25

For those in the USA I was just able to order a pair on Amazon (size M) for delivery next week (it says “in stock soon” but apparently they’re still letting you place orders).

• Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 529MI6 Agent

For Scandinavians, Russians, Eastern Europeans...(insert other Sauna loving countries here) or gym goers amongst us who do not wish to melt the fabric or try any tricky techniques...if you shower and then where them in the sauna after 10mins the logo just peels right off with no problem at all.