NTTD Navy Blue Swim Shorts

Comments

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent

Size Medium.

• jclemzjclemz Posts: 85MI6 Agent

Oh! I ordered the medium earlier so I guess my email is on its way too.

• If you were fortunate enough to buy a pair of these, we're happy for you, but...

please, please, PLEASE, do not post pictures of you wearing them on here!

Nobody wants to see that.

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

I ordered a pair of XL yesterday within an hour of the reveal. Tracking indicates they are out for delivery today. Should be here between 4-7 PM.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent

I just received my mediums and they're extremely comfortable. Will I be wearing them outside? Hmmm....

• JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent

I ordered an XL because I do a lot of squatting and am always paranoid about things not fitting my legs. I will update with fit info for those who may also partake in the lifting of weights, but for fit pics you will need to subscribe to my onlyfans...

• Cg23Cg23 Posts: 242MI6 Agent

Onlyfans hahahahah

also how are you guys getting them so quickly goodness. Im aware fit pics will be slim to none on these but if anyone would like to share their removing the logo process in detail that would be greatly appreciated. Lets face it we are all going to try it.

• JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent

Mine haven't arrived yet, but I think the company is based in Toronto, so all of us Canucks will receive the shipments more quickly than others.

• Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent

Just received my XL and they fit true to size. Great quality for the price! Worked out to $30.45 with tax and free Prime delivery.

I live just outside Toronto which may be why I got them in just over 24 hours.

Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
    edited November 2021

This is awsome news guys, happy yall are receiving them. And for those that haven’t, this seems to be a standard product in their arsenal that they’ve carried for what looks like 5+ years so restocks seem very constant and common. Looking forward to hearing about the shorts from the people that already received them, also with anyone trying the logo removal.

• DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent

I received an email from Lily at Jed North stating that these will be restocked end of December or early next year.

• ashwinsuresh1ashwinsuresh1 Los Angeles, CA, United StatesPosts: 104MI6 Agent

Providing a Bitcoin-esque return on these for someone who has a size M. Paying $125, which is a 5x! Let me know if anyone is willing to sell.

I wonder if instead of trying to remove the screen print logo, they just hemmed them shorter instead? If anyone has any decent photos to check out how far the side zippers are from the bottom of the his shorts I’d be curious if that’s what they did instead. Could be very wrong, but just thought of that as an option.

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    edited November 2021

Hello everyone,

Long time no post. Just a quick jump in here to clear the air so to speak, for those that care. The shorts that I have had displayed in my NTTD display in videos and the ones that I have been wearing in some of my Jamaica posts are indeed the Jed ones. Neon string removed and replaced, and logo steamed with iron with handkerchief as a buffer, then carefully scratched off when it was still moist and warm (I shuddered typing that but no other way to describe it). I bought a few shorts and never ruined one.

As for why this wasn't revealed right away and shared? Some information is asked not to be shared publicly by people and I respect that. In this case it was ok for me to wear them, video them etc but not reveal a brand/info. I can appreciate that some people were theorizing around why the brand wasn't shared etc but often the explanations are much simpler and less insidious. I also always knew they were a staple item and that eventually the news would be shared. People don't tend to hoard information but some information is not always public privy for a variety of reasons, which I know is hard for some. I can appreciate that, as this is a passionate bunch. As people have already mentioned, the WhatsDanielWearing post should make people very happy and when the re-stocks happen I am sure The Jed company will know how mighty this news is! :)

In other news, I have a video coming out this Saturday that is the second of two interviews with Suttirat. She was so kind with her time, her stories, and information. We hope to have the hat news soon....and it aint Burberry she said. :)

• MyselfMyself Posts: 64MI6 Agent

Wondering if Jed North could be convinced, as the shorts now a top selling item, to release the shorts with navy drawstrings and their logo in navy too.

• richmenstoysrichmenstoys GermanyPosts: 1,482MI6 Agent
  • racerace Posts: 1MI6 Agent

Hi together,

I think there is another pair of swim shorts in the movie. Bond wears it when he goes to the swimming Madeline after the pts. Are these shorts identified as well?

thx and regards

• CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent

Thanks, David, for the gracious reply to some posts a lot of us have found out of bonds.

To quote Ted Lasso: “Too classy? Ain’t no such thing.”

• chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,155MI6 Agent

Well Done David the voice of calm.

Mine Medium arrives Tuesday.

I wondered if you would mind if I ship them over for you to do the same 😄

A new business opportunity here - The Bond Seamstress 🍸️

007 reporting for duty
  • Royale-les-EauxRoyale-les-Eaux LondonPosts: 820MI6 Agent

So many redundant questions about sizing...you must be true to the shorts. Buy XXXL and then...

edited November 2021

Thank you! I honestly could see either method done. Seems like it may depend on what size he wore. Looks like if he was by chance a Large or more then the length on the website looks as though they definitely could have just shortened to get rid of the logo, but if Medium or less then Im not quite sure they were shortened by the looks of the photos via the jed north site and then on DC. Also, looks like DC has that drawstring tied pretty good so maybe sized up so they could shorten.

Too much thought process for a pair of spandex gym shorts I know.

• welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent

Doubt DC is a Large since I am a Large in these!!

Instagram - bondclothes007
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.

• I actually identified the hat last week but haven't made it public knowledge. Don't ask me how I figured it out before the high definition pics, but they certainly confirmed it. Let me know if it's okay if I share it. Is the hat the last item to be identified?

• SevenDSevenD Posts: 97MI6 Agent

No it is not. There are still the swim shorts from the Matera scenes unidentified.

Im fairly certain those are the same ones. They look like another short length slim navy short as well and Id find it hard to believe they would choose 2 identical but separate items and then use the 20 dollar gym shorts for the visible scenes and what most likely would be DR or a British luxury brand for that zoomed out virtually unseeable (new word) snapshot of a scene.

• Mattia De VartiMattia De Varti ItalyPosts: 488MI6 Agent

Think it would be much appreciated if you'd share.

An item never seem on Bond before as a baseball cap has produced quite an interest

• I'm sending a message over to the bond experience, if he doesn't object, I'll share it.